What's new

ESMB 3 month anniversary!

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
It's ESMBs 3 month anniversary today!!!

:thewave:

Thank you to everyone who has embraced the board and posted your wonderful stories, insights and thoughts.

I can only provide the platform, it's you guys who make it great.

:thanks:

Emma

It's ESMBs 3 month anniversary today!!!

:thewave:

Thank you to everyone who has embraced the board and posted your wonderful stories, insights and thoughts.

I can only provide the platform, it's you guys who make it great.

:thanks:

Emma

Thank you for providing the place to have this "gathering/forum/party/meeting/seminar/pulpit/event/platform".

popsweetland

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
Yep, congratulations Emma!!!

I enjoy hanging out here. And most of the people are pretty cool to chat with, even the ones that are feisty, cause it gets you to think about things in another way, and that really helps.

I think I am doing better now than I have in a very, very long time. I hope I can help others as they have helped me on this board.

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Thanks everyone, but I think you are missing the point :)

It's the POSTERS that make the board good or bad, not me. And as luck would have it, we have great people posting here.

UMike

Patron with Honors
Emma,

Congratulations!

I like this place.

She has her finger on the pulse of what people needed/wanted on a board.
I have learned so much from new critics that have come out of hiding...just this morning alone.

some think EX's have no right to fraternize with one another.
they want us to post all "blood n' guts" or not at all...

svonhatten

Patron with Honors
Awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome!!!

:D

-Steve

namaste

Silver Meritorious Patron
Cheers.gif

Happy Anniversary!

Great place. I have lurked at other Scn type forums but never registered because of the craziness. Nice job Emma, and a big VWD to the members.

Kilia

Patron with Honors
Now how in the heck did I miss this announcement on the very first day??:duh:

Anywho..Happy Anniversary!!! :) :)