Surely some revelation is at hand;
Surely the Second Coming is at hand.
The Second Coming! Hardly are those words out
When a vast image out of Spiritus Mundi
Troubles my sight: somewhere in sands of the desert
A shape with lion body and the head of a man,
A gaze blank and pitiless as the sun,
Is moving its slow thighs, while all about it
Reel shadows of the indignant desert birds.
The darkness drops again; but now I know
That twenty centuries of stony sleep
Were vexed to nightmare by a rocking cradle,
And what rough beast, its hour come round at last,
Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?

The Second coming

TURNING and turning in the widening gyre
The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

Surely some revelation is at hand;
Surely the Second Coming is at hand.
The Second Coming! Hardly are those words out
When a vast image out of Spiritus Mundi
Troubles my sight: somewhere in sands of the desert
A shape with lion body and the head of a man,
A gaze blank and pitiless as the sun,
Is moving its slow thighs, while all about it
Reel shadows of the indignant desert birds.
The darkness drops again; but now I know
That twenty centuries of stony sleep
Were vexed to nightmare by a rocking cradle,
And what rough beast, its hour come round at last,
Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?

Hmmm, puts me in mind of ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMfkVGCU_BA

Mark A. Baker :)

Stat

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thank you Emma, Mick and Ethercat!
I knew ESMB will be just fine.
Thank you everyone! :yes:

Truth&Honesty

Patron with Honors

Emma,

Thank you for putting this vital website here, it has played a vital role in my recovery from the most dangerous cult in the world. Handing it over to Mick and Ethercat is fantastic news, I am so happy this website will continue to be there for everyone who needs it.

T&H

loose cannon

Patron with Honors
You've done a great job, Emma.

Good for you that you're finally "disconnecting" from all the madness.

I'd wish others found the real way out too and enjoyed their lives without all the negativity surrounding the subject.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Let me put in a vote for the new Admins (yay!) to each have two posting accounts, one for when they are wearing their Admin hat and one for when they are posting as mere mortals.

Paul

koki

Silver Meritorious Patron
tnx Emma....enjoy rest of your life....
Mick and Ethercat...:clap:
see you all ,here, in LRHs Bulgravia.:wink2:

AngeloV

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thanks, Emma. :clap:
Thanks Mick and Ethercat. :clap:

I'm glad ESMB will be around when the COS fails and closes up shop. It'll be the best internet party ever!

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

Hi Emma,
I registered last night and this is my firstpost.

A few months agowhen I started looking I was so afraid I was physically shaking. I knew what Iwas risking. Eventually I became angry that any group would make me this afraidto look. That anger spurred me on and this site has become my asylum.
I thankyou from the bottom of my heart for what you have created here.

^^^^^^^^^
THIS IS WHY!!!

Best wishes to Mike and ethercat. Thank you stepping up to take on this most important task of "Keeping ESMB Working" :biggrin:

Thank you Emma, for all you have done. Enjoy life and the peace that comes from fulfilling a job well done. :clap::clap::clap:

Sandie

Patron with Honors
Thanks Emma for putting the board here...:heartflower:

Please enjoy your life and family:rose:

Hello to the two new administrators and thank you in advance for
keeping this valuable forum here.
:thankyou::cheers:

JustMe

Patron Meritorious
Hi everyone.

I wrote my "I'm done" thread in April and since then nothing has happened to change my mind. If anything I'm more determined to rid my life of Scientology than ever before...................

I'm so happy for you Emma!! Thank you so very much for all you have done. You have helped so many people and richly deserve your chance for some peace.

I really, really :love8: you!!

.........I've made both Mick & Ethercat administrators and these guys will take over as active admins immediately. I will stay on as an co-administrator, until Mick & Ethercat are grooved in. Once they are confident in handling the software & backend I will hand over all control to them......

Wow!! This is wonderful news. I do not know you yet Ethercat but I look forward to it:) And, well Mick you are a huge hero of mine. I cannot think of a better person to run this forum. I found my voice on your XSO site!!

Thank you both, Mick and Ethercat, for doing this!!! :handinhand:

smartone

My Own Boss
Thanks for all the work you've done for us Emma. Enjoy your free time now. And welcome to the new administrators!

still here

Patron with Honors
Wonderful news!

No one can read this board without seeing how very important it is to so many people.

Thank you Emma and I know we could not be in safer hands than those in which you have placed us.

Welcome to Ethercat and Mick, there can be no doubt you will do a wonderful job.:happydance:

apple

Patron Meritorious
Thank you for all your hard work Emma. I know how you feel. I feel the same its very seldom that I connect up with anything to do with Scn. anymore. It is the past and I am done.

Thank you to the new administration. You are taking on a job that will be appreciated by those that need this board.

Tiger Lily

Gold Meritorious Patron
This is great news! Thank you Mick and Ethercat for being willing to take this over. It was a Godsend for me and for so many others, and I am so relieved that it will be here for the many who are going to need it in the future.

We dare not forget today that we are the heirs of that first revolution. Let the word go forth from this time and place, to friend and foe alike, that the torch has been passed to a new generation of Ex-Scientologists—born in this century, tempered by illuminating discussions and flame-wars, disciplined by hard and bitter bannings, proud of the heritage Emma built —and unwilling to witness or permit the slow undoing of those human rights to which this message board has always been committed, and to which we are committed today at home and around the world. (Apologies to JFK)

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

KissMyStats

Patron with Honors
Immediately after I decided to never pick up the cans again (an immense relief followed by the way) I picked up my computer mouse and soon found ESMB. Thank you SO much for running this fantastic board. It has helped me tremendously. Good luck and have fun in your next adventure !

And thank you to Mick and Ethercat for being there for all of us.