Estimates for new members and total membership

Discussion in 'Evaluating and Criticising Scientology' started by TrevAnon, Aug 28, 2017.

View Users: View Users
  1. Gizmo

Gizmo Rabble Rouser

Terril, c'mon, all good scngists have great certainty that their immortal Doctor Hubturd is so far above what wogs call God that they can not even be mentioned in the same comm cycle.

Whatever Doctor Hubturd claimed to be, he was. Whatever he said was the gospel truth. To doubt these facts is evil.

Please give the great Doctor Hubturd the altitude he deserves.

Please note He was so respected that his closest staff revised His will on his deathbed to keep His freeloading immediate family away from His personal wealth ( book royalties, ya know ).

2. ThetanExterior

ThetanExterior Gold Meritorious Patron

3. Francois Tremblay

Francois Tremblay Patron with Honors

And don't even think about comparing DM with MLK!

4. TrevAnon

TrevAnon Big List researcher

(Posting this here to keep it all together. Back to lurking mode... ;) )

Now I did a similar analysis. Once again, I harvested a complete list. This new one has completions up until February 2018. Someone has been a busy bee! :)

I checked against the 2017 completions list I mention in the above link.

8,707 new names have been added; 4,681 of them having a completion date between June 2015 and February 2018. This is an average of 142 new names per month.

I don't have a good explanation why this is up from 77 new names per month in the previous analysis.

Thoughts?

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  5. Clay Pigeon

Clay Pigeon Silver Meritorious Patron

Hmmmm...

According to this graph...

Scientology went into steep decline the year jerry garcia died.

Makes sense to me

6. exbritscino

exbritscino Patron with Honors

So are we down to 2 yet?

I mean 2. Not two thousand!!

7. dchoiceisalwaysrs

dchoiceisalwaysrs Gold Meritorious Patron

Would it be possible to tally the completions by activity such as a basics book or a redo of the CCH's/survival rundown? I say this because apparently the bridge is circular now with the carrot on a central rotating arm saying this way >>>>to the top of the bridge.
    This always makes me think of the Beatles song "Helter Skelter" or a circus fairy-wheel.