Every Christian Leader Needs To Watch Leah Remini: Scientology and the Aftermath

Discussion in 'Evaluating and Criticising Scientology' started by CommunicatorIC, Dec 14, 2018.

View Users: View Users
  1. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter

Every Christian Leader Needs To Watch Leah Remini: Scientology and the Aftermath

The Resurgent: Every Christian Leader Needs To Watch Leah Remini: Scientology and the Aftermath

https://www.themaven.net/theresurge...ogy-and-the-aftermath-bN2y1VV8Ikavcb6uwPjjIg/

by sandersjay

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

Don’t watch this show simply to observe the peculiar ways of Scientology. To be fair, there are plenty of peculiar ways to observe. But you would be better served watching this show in a more reflective manner. I am convinced that there are many churches that function just like The Church of Scientology, only with steeples.

I’m not against the church. I’m all for it. I love it. I’ve been in some form of church ministry for over two decades. I'm currently serving as the pastor of a church and I have been in that role for over ten years. This is no exposé on legitimate churches. It’s simply a call to step back and take a look at ourselves.

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Love Love x 1
    • List
  2. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Gold Meritorious Sponsor

Outstanding!

I have long wondered what the net effect would be if the TRUTH about Hubbard's rhetorical desecration of Christianity ("....there was no man on the cross....there was no Christ") would be if a bulk e-mail was sent out to all Christians, letting them know that Scientology was not their friend.

And if they heard that little audio snippet of Hubbard decrying their religion as an aberrative implant to enslave them---what their reaction would be.

Leah/Mike's show was 1 million times better than that.

What Christian in the right mind would submit to a "Free Personality Test" if they knew the truth.

Now they can easily learn it, thanks to that brilliantly conceived and executed television program/documentary.

I dare say that "THE AFTERMATH" is the culmination of all of the whistleblowing that has gone before it and stands on the shoulders of so many brave souls who spoke out against the cult and paid the price. THE AFTERMATH is far and away the most devastating anti-Scientology "effective blow" that has ever existed.

Couple that show with "GOING CLEAR" and the half dozen brilliant books exposing Hubbard's avaricious/vicious cult and we have the proverbial SCIENTOLOGY'S WORST NIGHTMARE.

All of the COBs whores and all the COBs men cannot not put Hubbardy Dumb-OT together again.

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  3. ILove2Lurk

ILove2Lurk Lisbeth Salander

The show is grittier this this season. They've hit their stride a bit more.

And once the show is in the can, then broadcast, the digital pixels are
    in the Internet universe forever and can't be destroyed. The realization
    of the main promise of Scientology: immortality. (Albeit in a digital form.) :whistling:

Last edited: Dec 14, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  4. HelluvaHoax!

The cult has (inadvertently) created so much programming it is auditing out the 4th dynamic engram. It's tantamount to the church running SCS on itself.

Not Start-Change-Stop. . .

Slow-Cult-Suicide. That's what happens when Scientology "gets in com with beings" using it's "ARC Triangle". What always ensues in its wake is a tsunami of enemies. We can now enjoy a live demonstration of the Overt-Motivator sequence as the cult has inspired television programming dedicated to destroying it utterly.

Just think, if Scientology had done NOTHING to clear the planet it would have no enemies. Yet it went out for 68 years and literally attacked 98% of the customers who paid for their "Bridge". You'd have to be totally insane to turn 98% of your loyal customers into bitter enemies. THAT'S how well the ARC tech works. lol

5. HelluvaHoax!

MULTIPLE CHOICE: Which of the following is most likely to be a person who has paid for and done their entire Scientology Bridge?

a) What did you say? Scientology? Never heard of it.​

b) "Hmmmm, Scientology, I've heard that word before, what is it?"​

c) "I tried Scientology and had a good experience!"​

d) "I hate Scientology and pray it is destroyed and disappears from the earth!"​

ANSWER: "d"

REASON: Because a, b and c are people who haven't gone far enough "up" the Bridge to know what is on the "advanced levels". That's where people learn about an evil "rulah" who implants & enslaves beings. (HINT: It's not Xenu)

Ergo, the more a being lurks around Scientology and gains more reality on it, the more they hate it. The LRH triangle. LOL

6. CHRISTOPHER FAIRNINGTON

CHRISTOPHER FAIRNINGTON Patron with Honors

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One amazing thread. The vista of the cult finally destroying itself by the sheer logic of what it is-----yayyyy, and the warning to mainstream churches, well I too, can tell many stories on that theme, though I am glad to be able always to point out that power freaks, and mind enslavement, while always possible, are still always aberrant, never the intended product.