What's new

EVIL - I don't get it

Free Being Me

Crusader
To start, sorry for TL,DR. I feel this is important for me to say on this valuable and interesting thread, but also in light of some of the opinions of late being stated on this forum. Seems there has been recent upset for people stating their opinions about Scientology. Please allow me to state my opinion, which is not meant to upset anyone, but that I feel is relevant.<snipped>

Cheers,
John

I agree with you bts. Maybe that's why the FZ'ers don't get an anti viewpoint.

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
Yep. The whole mechanism of an SP declare is keeping the sheep in the flock.

"Re: EVIL - I don't get it" - but you did grasshopper, we all did...

I find it odd that with all the purely fictional "implants" that one runs out as in "History of Man" through OT3, as they are evaluated to the pc, the concept of a "good vs. evil" implant was rarely given sufficient consideration nor addressed. Subsequent overts and evil intentions are harped upon in interrogation fashion, but underlying fiendish "do evil" implants were not looked at as much as the frivolous, nonsensical implants. I know that sounds controversial but it's like evil was being cultivated so Elron didn't want it run out on the grade chart. It's like he thought "better to let them be evil as they will then do my bidding as "do as I wilt shalt be the extent of their law". So Scientology itself became an evil implant by design, never to be exposed nor run out.... The most evil bastards I ever met was the blown SO member and his FSM brother that brought me into the fold. Just offered as a thought, not as a firm conclusion.

Last edited:

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
I mean there are people I knew, trusted, and very much looked up to and the next morning they are gone-banished.

How, over the years, have I missed so many people right around me that were EVIL and had to be ushered out ?

Have I lost my wits?
Yes...

And so far as I know this is an unprecedented phenomenon.

There is similar stuff. My church in Boston is First Church, one of the oldest most venerable pulpits in the country. The church which sewed The Scarlet Letter on Hester Prynne in Hawthorne's novel. America's first great feminist was Anne Hutchinson who was expelled and eventually killed by Indians and was later rehabilitated. She is prominent in church history and has a statue on the Commonwealth Avenue Mall

phenomanon

Canyon
Help me here. Help me understand how one snaps into being evil.

C'mon, you know what I mean. A person goes " up the bridge" feeling they have completed level by level, the CS agrees and they are "allowed" to attest.

A person is on post after post and does well enough to keep getting " pulled up the org board".

Then whamo, one day it is " discovered" that all along this person has been EVIL and fooled absolutely everyone for years and years with all those false attests and false stats.

And, by golly, even though their area was "upstat" way over yonder that crash was mysteriuosly caused by this newly found EVIL person.

And, yep, there are far far more of these evil people that have to be weeded out than anyone ever suspected.

The most highly trained tek people? SP's!
The most loyal SO members? SP's
The most trained admin staff? ? SP's
The most highly processed public? Sp's

The more training and the more processing one gets the more likely they are going to be discovered as an SP.

This all makes sense.........right?
Luckily, I found the nearest Exit before they discovered my SPness.