Ex SO PAC BASE 1996 to 2010

Discussion in 'Reconnecting with Old Friends' started by 8-8008ASHO, Oct 14, 2017.

View Users: View Users
  1. 8-8008ASHO

8-8008ASHO Patron

Hello Everyone,
    It has been a long time ... I have been very busy these last few years... and did managed to get where I am at now... Sorry for "disconnecting" from you :);):cool:
    Well to be short, did finally complete my second steps in IT training. Still working at the same place since I left in 2008. As I saw it on Mike Rinder website today, well, me too I don't care about "SP Declared". Who cares... I am alive, doing great and honestly, I AM SOOOOO PLEASED to have been declared. I had to change my life, work to get back into valences :) and connecting to the real world :cool::D Now having my little one who is almost 6 years old, doing great at school... going out together...
    I reconnected to my family (non scientologist). I could barely see them when I was in the SO because you had to find a replacement to take time OFF.
    Well, I am not going to tell you my life in this thread... For my old account here, I forgot my password and don't have my email account anymore but if you want to find more about me, you can check under 8-8008 here.
    Does anyone live the Co$ since 2008 ? I was in ASHO from 1995 till 2008.

OK going to made dinner for my little one... oh yes we are in Europe :)

2. Miss Ellie

Miss Ellie Patron with Honors

Congrats for going out and getting a life! For being a good person, parent & everything you are.

The best "revenge" is not taking revenge but doing exactly what you have/are doing. Making a difference in the lives of those you know and love. Best of all you have moved on - with style.

Hats off to you - you are on the super highway to happiness!

:cool:

3. phenomanon

phenomanon Gold Meritorious Patron

The number that you are using represent Evans Farber, Clear # 8008. Do you recognize his name?

4. strativarius

strativarius Comfortably Numb

I'd hazard a guess and say the number represents the book 8-8008 and not the clear number phenom.

5. phenomanon

phenomanon Gold Meritorious Patron

OK.
    The Clear # was awarded to Evans as an honorary thank you for his contribution of 8-8008.

6. strativarius

strativarius Comfortably Numb

Oh, that's very interesting, I didn't know that. Thanks.