Ex-wife of Jason Lee reveals the inner sanctum of Scientology

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by Kha Khan, Apr 2, 2010.

View Users: View Users
  1. Kha Khan

Kha Khan Patron Meritorious

HOLLYWOOD CULT CONFIDENTIAL:
    Dig it: HOLLYWOOD CULT CONFIDENTIAL

WWP: Ex-wife of Jason Lee reveals the inner sanctum of Scientology

/

2. Dark Phoenix

Dark Phoenix Patron Meritorious

This is excellent news. The publicity generated by these celebs speaking out about Scientology is such an effective blow to the cult.

Excellent post, Kha-khan. Many thanks for posting it here.:thumbsup:

3. AngeloV

AngeloV Gold Meritorious Patron

Read this at 7am this morning and it made my day. Thanks KK!

4. Alanzo

Alanzo Banned

Scientology celebrities are being used to recruit people into a destructive mind control cult.

They need to handle that.

5. Ladybird

Ladybird Silver Meritorious Patron

It is great news that so many celebrities are starting to speak out against scientololgy! Their agents and lawyers and others who are paid to look after their careers have to know that it is time to back away from the crazy cult or go down with the sinking ship of fools.

I doubt professional actors want to be knowingly stalked as quarry and used as shills for a ufo cult that only wants to ride on their coattails.

Scientology has the intention of finding out all persons deepest secrets this lifetime and every other, and then using that information to control the person if they ever fail to do what scientology wants them to do.

There are many examples of this. Scientology has the shillebrities on a short leash and is jerking their chains.

Here is an example of what LRH thought about celebrities, as you can see, he just wanted to use them for his own profit.:

6. Lurker5

Lurker5 Gold Meritorious Patron

I loved that show

I loved Earl, until I found out Jason Lee was a scn'ist. After that I just did not want to watch the show anymore. Not long after, it went belly up. I wonder if it becoming public, that he was a scn'ist, caused others to stop watching??

Same with Hyde/Danny Masterson on That 70's Show - Loved it/the Hyde character until I found out, and didn't care to watch anymore. Liked TC & JT and Kirstie too - until I found out.

I think I still like these people, but my nose crinkles at watching their shows/movies. I wish they - all celebs/Hollywood - would WAKE UP - and read, listen, check it out more thoroughly, instead of just absorbing in the ego butt licking that goes on.

What happened with Beghe to get him to come to his senses? Was it JUST the million dollar cost with no pay-off, or did something happen that woke him up?

Well, as if that wasn't enough to wake him up - but these celebs dump money into scn all the time --- don't they? What do they get for their money? Lots of butt licking . . . Oooooh. But is that all?

So what tipped off Jason Beghe (and BTW, thanks Dude, loved you in GI Jane, and love you now even more as an x-scn).

And - oh yeah, Demi blew off scn, as did Emilio - lots of celebs do - so who - what kind of celeb - gets cuaght?

Do THEY - the BIG CELEBS - get everything free?
    Ever wonder THAT? Does Tom pay for anything? Maybe only the lowlies pay? Lowlie celebs - I wonder how scn defines that . . .

Questions, questions, so many questions - sigh.

My HEROES are the EXES - and the more they speak out, the more heroic.
    Oh - and Anon - BIG HEROES those Anons. :yes: :thumbsup:

7. Pliny Younger

Pliny Younger Patron with Honors

Great post ladybird. I remember reading that list in the attic of FCDC way back when.

8. byte301

byte301 Crusader

I don't know about TC but I do know that Karen Black was paying for everything back in the '70's. She was onlines at AOLA when I was there and a comment was made by a reg that she must be doing another movie and had some money for her next action.

When she arrived she was put on a routing form just like everyone else. She didn't like that much. She wanted to see the C/S first. :p

9. Kha Khan

An interesting thing here is that it wasn't the celeb, but the celeb's former wife. Which I think the public may find even more convincing. A celeb's former wife will be perceived as someone who is more "ordinary," "just like them," and someone the public can relate to. The public might also see her story as a cautionary tale, and be more sympathetic.

/

10. Kha Khan

From WWP thread: Ex-wife of Jason Lee reveals the inner sanctum of Scientology

11. Enthetan

Enthetan Mutant

Besides their usage as opinion leaders for the masses, celebs also provide access to politicians, bureaucrats, CEOs, and other people with power and influence.

If you or I were to call up a senator and ask to speak about some matter, we're unlikely to actually get the senator on the phone. If a big celeb calls up and asks if the senator would like to play a game of golf, or be invited to a party with other big-name celebs, it's a whole different story.

12. Zinjifar

Zinjifar Banned

Punky Brewster is a Scientologist.

Nuff said.

Zinj

13. Wisened One

Wisened One Crusader

So is Pink (I think).

14. Feral

Feral Rogue male

Ex Scientologists can handle that. :)

15. SaguaroRose

SaguaroRose Patron with Honors

I know what you mean, but I try to not let their connection to scn interfere with my enjoyment of someone that I really do like. Chick Corea comes to mind because I absolutely love his music, even though I gag at the dedication to Hubbard in every album he does........Never did like Cruise much (he's SUCH a BIMBO!!!:p). It amuses me how he keeps finding his "perfect" mate, only to lose her when he tries to get her into scn! :duh:

16. Kha Khan

17. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

Great News! If this keeps up we'll have to start an Ex-Scientology Celebrity Center! :coolwink::D

Last edited: Apr 3, 2010
  18. Kha Khan

From WWP:

19. HappyGirl

HappyGirl Gold Meritorious Patron

Thanks for posting that article, Kha Khan!
    Hahaha!!

20. exscient

exscient New Member

I accidentally stood on Lisa Maries foot in the elevator when I was auditing at FSO. One of my fonder memories amongst the struggle!!