Exit from PAC BASE - PART 1

Discussion in 'Leaving Scientology' started by 8-8008ASHO, Mar 7, 2016.

View Users: View Users
  1. LA SCN

LA SCN NOT drinking the kool-aid

Amen, brother!:thumbsup:

2. 8-8008ASHO

8-8008ASHO Patron

Yes for the DEAD FILE ! Send it even to the RTC office or to DM and that will taken care of VERY FAST !

Or directly on their website :
    http://www.rtc.org/home.html

3. DagwoodGum

DagwoodGum Odds Are, Therefore I Am, I Think. Goody Gum Drops

There's no "derailing" here, that's a judgement call at best anyway that's better left to the mods..
    Yes, I know they have kept any and all records, I guess I should have been more clear.
    Whether they would admit that I ever spent any money on services is the part that I doubt.
    I don't know the HCOPL, but my former Div 6 friend Keith Fryxell of TC Org, now deceased, told me that it basically stated "Never allow a public to ask off unless accompanied by threat of lawsuit and/or threats to embarrass Scientology in the press. To do so would be to put their eternity in jeopardy".
    This is pretty close to what I barely recollect reading as well.
    I found it extremely eerie to still be pursued some 30 + years after quitting them only to have them continue to harass people in my name.
    Let me just say it doesn't make one too popular among people having to hear from these deluded maggots showing off that they're nothing other than sociopathic/psychopathic, classic text book stalkers.
    Someday they'll push someone just a hair too far and there'll be another grisly story to read on the front page of every newspaper on the planet.
    It won't be me but rather some poor soul who's life has been so thoroughly ruined by them that they are below having reason to fear any consequences, someone like an abused RPF'd Sea Org member who knows just where to take his last stand with guns in hand, and knowing full well who ruined his or her life...
    Not to plant seeds in any squirming little bug brains.
    Bad publicity?
    There will be plenty...

4. Gizmo

Gizmo Rabble Rouser

End of the Endless Bullshit Routing Form !

After 8 months of trying to do it " Their Way " my patience completely ran out & I did it ' My Way '.

I flushed & moved on.

Not pretty, just effective.

Hope others managed to find a way to do it easier !

But, hey, celebrate being free of that ill little cult !

5. Enthetan

Enthetan Master of Disaster

Re: End of the Endless Bullshit Routing Form !

I was fortunate enough to know that people "routing out standardly" from Flag were put on "MEST-work", and were on it for months. So I just decided to blow, and later did the "routing out" process on my own terms.

6. Knows

Knows Gold Meritorious Patron

Hi and welcome out 8-8008ASHO...

Do you know what happened to Bill Bertinot and what made him and his Tu Dee leave? We talked to someone who knows him and they told us he was comm eval'd and left. Became a crush regger for Cincinnatti mORGue.

He was a good soul. I always liked Billy!!

Hell of a guitar player too!

7. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Gold Meritorious Sponsor

That reminds me of a whispered conversation I once heard coming from the inside of a nearby dumpster.

RPF #1
    I know we're not supposed to talk to anyone but
    I've been in here for over 3 months cleaning dumpsters
    since I said I wanted to route out. They call it
    "mest work" but when does it end?

RPF #2
    I couldn't tell ya.

RPF #1
    How long you been in here?

RPF #2
    6 years. But I think I'm really close
    to graduating and getting out.

RPF #1
    Wow! That's great! What is left
    on your program?

FPF #2
    Well, each day the dumpster is filled with
    the staff's garbage and food scraps. My post
    is to clean this dumpster spotlessly.

RPF #1
    So? It's been spotless every single day by
    5am after we cleaned it all night long.

RFP #2
    But I'm on the Advanced RPF. To graduate, our products
    have to be stable. They said I can get out when it is not
    only spotless but remains spotless.

RPF #1
    But....they keep dumping new garbage in it daily!

RPF #2
    I used to complain about the same thing.
    It's the part of my case I haven't handled yet.
    Reasonableness. When I get rid of my own CI
    the dumpster won't rollercoaster any more and
    they say they'll let me graduate.

8. phenomanon

phenomanon Front door security.

Welcome. You are among friends here.

9. Gib

Gib Crusader

kind of funny I did it their way since I knew the policy's.

I had actually blown from staff a few times, and recovered myself both times. Reason why I recovered myself was because I figured I was declared SP since I blew from staff. Turns out I was never declared each time and each time I thought I could do the A-E steps if I was declared, that's what policy says. One may wonder why I recovered myself? The reason being my mind was filled with Hubbard's ideal scene (imagined scene that he foisted upon us) of a "cleared planet" and reaching "OT" and Hubbard saying always leave a crack open. So I figured I wasn't cut out for staff and saving the planet, but still wanted to achieve clear and then OT, and eventually I would make the grade.

Anyways, the third time I decided to leave standardly by doing the routing form. Per policy one is supposed to be doing mest work awaiting sec checks. Instead of mest work, the EO asked me to write letters to CF. I said sure and did for weeks on end awaiting the sec checks. One day the EO asked me to hand out fliers on the street. I said NO! I hate doing that and I'd rather do mest work per policy and that includes cleaning the toilets. The EO stormed out of the room. LOL when I look back at it all.

Soon afterwards I got my leaving staff sec checks and left staff with a hefty freeloader bill of $30K, which I partially paid off over a few years. And guess what, I went back on staff to finish off my contract so I could handle my freeloader debt of $20K still left to pay. :melodramatic: I figured at the time it was the greatest good since I had gotten married and figured I can make it go right for 1 1/2 years cuz the org promised I could just work these set hours wjile having a real job. Oh boy, that's another story, LOL.

I actually did fulfill the contract and made it go right and left staff after my contract time period ended, and continued then on as a paying public. :melodramatic:

10. Miss Ellie

Miss Ellie Patron with Honors

I was lucky and live in a small town. Was at the post office and mentioned to the post master I did not want any mail from "these people". No problem she filled out a form and it stopped from all locations. She said the post office was familiar with "them" and she would handle it. I got a few things but turned over to her and now no more mail.

The phone calls I stopped long ago.

Game over and I think I won!

:happydance: :yes: :clap: