What's new

exSO Sydney 70's unravelling 40years later...

Nikdan00

Hi All!
I joined SO-OTL Sydney at a very young age with a even younger sibling. We got out after what felt like a lifetime in real time 18months -2yrs.
Previously trained as Dianetics Auditor & worked on staff in Auckland org with family & awesome network of likeminded friends...

Anyway with the help of alcohol, recreational drugs a good dose of life I survived... or did I.

Character flaws like inability to 'feel' in emotionally confrontational situations ie. death of love ones, others loss.
Simulated Anger that I can turn on & off, not feeling a thing! list seems to go on. hence unraveling.

A dear friend, served in the armed forces as a cadet, ended up in vietnam doing 2 tours as a medic before he was 17.
spent most of his life fine until 35 years later... nightmares, sleepwalking back in the jungle.
Unravelling! It was very opportune we caught up after 35years.

I have read only some of these posts...and my eyes well up with tears yay!
:)
n00

The_Fixer

Class Clown
Hi there! I'm an ex Auckland Fdn staffer Late 70s, did under 2 years before walking away.

Our paths may have crossed, you never know.

Signed up for SO, but never got there. Ain't gunna go either. Ever....

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hi All!
I joined SO-OTL Sydney at a very young age with a even younger sibling. We got out after what felt like a lifetime in real time 18months -2yrs.
Previously trained as Dianetics Auditor & worked on staff in Auckland org with family & awesome network of likeminded friends...

Anyway with the help of alcohol, recreational drugs a good dose of life I survived... or did I.

Character flaws like inability to 'feel' in emotionally confrontational situations ie. death of love ones, others loss.
Simulated Anger that I can turn on & off, not feeling a thing! list seems to go on. hence unraveling.

A dear friend, served in the armed forces as a cadet, ended up in vietnam doing 2 tours as a medic before he was 17.
spent most of his life fine until 35 years later... nightmares, sleepwalking back in the jungle.
Unravelling! It was very opportune we caught up after 35years.

I have read only some of these posts...and my eyes well up with tears yay!
:)
n00

Welcome to EXSMB!

It is okay to EMOTE!!

Scientology trains and hypnotises people into NOT emoting or feeling anything. What emotions they do show are FAKE.

Below 2.0 on the faux tone scale are wrong, bad, "MIS EMOTIONAL" etc.
Above 2.0 on the faux tone scale are good, acceptable, desireable etc.

I cognited when I told Staff that the Sea Org Registrar bankrupted my mother and sent her homeless....and there was no emotion coupled with "what did SHE do that for". She was 78 years old and a recovering alcoholic.

Scientology is a mind fuck and the way out of the mind fuck is to KNOW THE TRUTH and TO BE AWARE.

AWARENESS + TRUTH CURES most side effects from the cult!

Nikdan00

You, or people you know may show up in "My story" posted on kiwianon.

Check it out.

http://kiwianon.com/forums/index.php?topic=503.0

Albert Magraw was my dianetics course instructor & old friend of my parents from London Org days, Vickey Dickie also, but the time period is after I joined SO.
My time would be late 60's early 70's.
Events like the police raids on Auckland Org, PC files being stored in Staff Members homes.
People like Jiffy Hort, The Budd Family, The Freemans, Henley Smiths, The Denness's.
The names are flooding back!

Your Story...
Brave & amazing & I guess cleansing!
I recently started a journal (after incessant reminders from my iphone "start your journal today') on something similar starting at the 1st realization of Scio, as a method to exorcise the 'Demons'.
How did this work for you?
Hope to chat some more!

Nikdan00

Hi there! I'm an ex Auckland Fdn staffer Late 70s, did under 2 years before walking away.

Our paths may have crossed, you never know.

Signed up for SO, but never got there. Ain't gunna go either. Ever....

I was a bit earlier late 60's early seventies, but still a lot of peps still around.
Mark Witta, Graham Rodgers, Steve & Liz Stevens, John Parcell all have history with me...\

Anyone remember a piano at Auckland Org - I think it had a plaque on it 'Donated by the Blithe Spirits!

Cheers
n00

The_Fixer

Class Clown
I was a bit earlier late 60's early seventies, but still a lot of peps still around.
Mark Witta, Graham Rodgers, Steve & Liz Stevens, John Parcell all have history with me...\

Anyone remember a piano at Auckland Org - I think it had a plaque on it 'Donated by the Blithe Spirits!

Cheers
n00

If I am correct here, Graham Rodgers had a daughter by the name of Karen, who I was good friends with.

Her parents both passed with cancer after having run off to SO leaving her behind, from what I hear.

I remember the piano, never heard much played on it though.

Was friendly with Bob Denness and Marie (one of his girls). Both nice people.