Eyewitness report: Scientology’s LA orgy of praise for the new TV network

Discussion in 'Tony Ortega' started by RSS Feed, Jul 23, 2018.

View Users: View Users
  1. RSS Feed

RSS Feed RSS Feeder Bot

There is a new post up at the Underground Bunker

Eyewitness report: Scientology’s LA orgy of praise for the new TV network

Last week we published a report from an eyewitness at the third “Maiden Voyage” event held on L. Ron Hubbard Way at Scientology’s “Big Blue” headquarters in Los Angeles. This week, our inside source was once again in attendance Saturday night when the fourth Maiden Voyage event took place. Our source had some [...]

[​IMG]

Last week we[.......]

Continue reading...

2. FoTi

FoTi Banned

I have a question......

What exactly is an Ideal Org?

Is it just a fancy building or does it involve people on staff, or people on services?

What makes it Ideal?

3. Clay Pigeon

Clay Pigeon Silver Meritorious Patron

It's Ideal because the local org buys the property and gives it to the Sea Org which then rents it to the local org.

What could be better?

4. ThetanExterior

ThetanExterior Gold Meritorious Patron

Hubbard described the "Ideal Org" in HCOPL 20 May 1970. It is mostly to do with how the org is being run and very little to do with the actual way it looks. Miscavige has turned this around and made it all about the way the building looks. He is an off-policy out-ethics little runt. He should be RPF'd.

5. Clay Pigeon

Clay Pigeon Silver Meritorious Patron

The little prick should be introduced to at least three of the six most obscure verses of "What Do You Do With A Drunken Sailor"

6. Dave B.

Dave B. Maximus Ultimus Mostimus

When I had that explained to me by an OT VII staff member I burst out laughing, but I held my tongue. I wanted to say, " You've got to be joking!" I was under the impression that each $cientology Cherch was raising money to buy their own building to be owned by them, not the SO.

My first thought was it seemed to be needlessly complicated but then I realized it had to be some sort of devious Miscavige real estate scam going on.