Feathered entity of Hashberry with new book out

Discussion in 'Reconnecting with Old Friends' started by sexton, Nov 21, 2017.

View Users: View Users
  1. sexton

sexton New Member

Anyone acquainted with this bloke please have him contact his old buddy the sexton. I've been trying to get his book reviewed. Thanks

2. Clay Pigeon

Clay Pigeon Silver Meritorious Patron

The sexton is in the house!

Wish I could be there for T-day

Would you believe the big U-U church in San Fran feeds the homeless HAM on Thanksgiving?

Not to worry.

There's plenty of turkey for poor poets on America's best holiday

3. sexton

sexton New Member

Hope you enjoyed a good meal. We sometimes serve ham for Easter dinner, haven't tried it on Thanksgiving. I've been studying a lot of the comments in various threads, getting familiar with some terms and controversies. Obviously feelings run high. Looking in from the outside I'm vastly relieved that I didn't get involved with COS. Looks like some folks feel that LRH was completely bonkers and a charlatan, others seem to be saying "Yeah, he had serious problems but the basic ideas are valid when shorn of the outrageous stuff and used by decent people with no crazy agenda." Also been viewing video oral histories featuring former members who were high up in Sea Org or particularly close to LRH, and a couple of videos showing Hubbard himself talking about his outfit. Very interesting.