Flag OT Committee

Discussion in 'Mike Rinders Blog' started by RSS Feed, Jul 10, 2018.

View Users: View Users
  1. RSS Feed

RSS Feed RSS Feeder Bot

There is a new post up at the Mike Rinder's Blog

Flag OT Committee

The always entertaining Flag OT Committee just sent out their latest minutes. Lots of interesting information in here, I have highlighted some of the lowlights. But the big news here is that the ONLY ideal org ever to have its stats up week after week… The ONLY one EVER. Isn’t that amazing? they seem to […]

Continue reading...

2. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Gold Meritorious Sponsor

It's both hilarious and pathetic to read about all those incredibly powerful OTs making things go right to have so many huge wins on Clearing the planet.

Just like Billy Blowdown (OT VIII and Ideal Scientologist), they're "always winning!"

Just like Ron Hubbard, every single activity in life is broken down to a granular technology that can be clay demo'd and delegated---and when everyone wears their hat, miraculous things are supposed to happen--when never, ever happen.Whether it's getting 1000 people back on OT VII, or the "HOW AN OT IS SUPPOSED TO WALK" course, each micro-step is analyzed, demo'd and drilled.

And they "take responsibility" for getting people through their How-To-Walk course so that they can be given authorization to walk. And studious little OTs are furiously clay demoing each of the ambulatory motions that comprise walking. ("Flunk! The left arm is not swinging forward in synchronous rhythm with the left leg!")

And when they finally get a PASS on their clay demo they are supposed to be able to walk, but they can't.

And they can never make it go right to clear a planet, a continent, a country, a state, a county, a city, a neighborhood, a street, a block or even a row of three houses.

But they are having huge wins!

My favorite part of the OT Committees "minutes" is the big win that 80 percent of the members have paid their $60 annual membership fee. It's not enough that:

-- they donate decades of their life to scientology

-- they donate all their money, assets and savings to scientology

-- they donate all their future money to scientology by taking out overwhelming loans

-- they donate their time volunteering to be part of the OT Committe

Noooooooooooooooo, this is scientology so they must exchange a "fee" so that they are not out-exchange with the organization they have DONATED their entire life and money to!.

Everything in Scientology has a price tag. A tax, as it were. Even donating time and money is taxed.

All this furious winning on collecting an "exchange" to be allowed to donate. LOL

Billy Blowdown will be coming to the next OT Committee meeting and reading his success story from the time he read that 80% of the members had paid their $60.

3. TheOriginalBigBlue

TheOriginalBigBlue Gold Meritorious Patron

Epic Win.jpg

4. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Gold Meritorious Sponsor

That appears to be a photo of "REGGIE", a money-sniffing dog from the Church of Scientology's crack canine unit.

These dogs are trained to follow the scent of money and track down any parishioner who is hiding ("withholding") cash or assets, taking them down and holding them until a professional registrar arrives.

Unfortunately, Reggie followed a withholdy Pre-OT deep into the woods and held them there for months. The tragedy is that it was out of range for the GPS device and they were not found in time-----thus the Scientologist exteriorized from their encumbrance before their signature could be obtained on a 3rd Mortgage loan agreement.

The good news, however, is that Reggie the Reg dog survived the ordeal and didn't even have any starvation issues like the out-ethics, now skeletal-ized Scientologist---apparently by "splurging" on the Pre-OT's mest body on this planet.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2018 at 9:55 PM
    • LOL LOL x 3
    • Love Love x 1
    • List
  5. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

I suspect Billy may have been at this past meeting as well. I say that because I drove by the building when the meeting was going on and saw a car parked in a space with this sign:

BILLY.jpg

I've been wondering something though ever since I saw that sign.

Given Billy is OT VIII, why would he need a reserved space? :unsure:

I've read all these incredible success stories in Advance Mag about one of the OT abilities, being fully cause over parking spaces. It seems to me that it would make more sense to give reserved spaces to beings lower on the Bridge, those who really need them.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2018 at 10:54 PM
  6. Type4_PTS

(deleted error intentionally installed by SP transcriptionist)

7. ThetanExterior

ThetanExterior Gold Meritorious Patron

As a member of public for over 15 years myself and being a former member of an OT Committee I can understand how these poor people feel. They are in a state of "propitiation" which Hubbard says in DMSMH: "...is an effort to feed or sacrifice to an all destructive force".

Of course the all destructive force is the CofS. A member of public is only welcome so long as they are paying for services or bringing in other people who will pay for services. Even then, at regular intervals they are reminded that they are out-ethics dilettantes who should be joining staff or the sea org. So they join these committees in the hope that the org will believe they are actually doing something to help and will not treat them badly.

It is a vain hope of course. Even the staff members are in propitiation to the CofS so they need to force the public to help them feed the destructive force or they will be sacrificed.

For anyone reading this who hasn't been part of this madness I can confirm that yes, this is an awful way to live your life.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2018 at 1:18 PM
  8. Type4_PTS