Flowing Fair Game to Scientology and Scientologist's - Please play!

Discussion in 'Fair Game and Disconnection Victims' started by Knows, Jan 3, 2017.

View Users: View Users
  1. Knows

Knows Gold Meritorious Patron

Who wants to play a game?

Get your "create" on SP's and help us come up with Greeting Cards for SP's to send to Scientologist's.

Here are the rules:

We will work on one Holiday at a time.

Wog Holiday's we all know and celebrate but Scientology Holiday's as well: Maiden Voyage, Auditor's Day, LRH's Birthday, Beer n Cheese Christmas (celebrating the Jesus Christ Implant) Secret Santa, New Years Eve Event and any others you SP's recall whilst under undue influence practicing Scientology.

You must use J&Ding - the more it drips with cynicism and satire - the better.
    It has to possible pop or crack a Scientological bubble as to the absurity of Scientology and Scientologist's
    Using Loaded Lingo is welcome - think in "scientologese"

Come up with Greeting cards and promotional items you would like to send to a Scientologist.

We are starting a NON PROFIT organization to help ex cult members recover.

We will be selling these cards and promotional items for funds to help ex sea org slaves and staff members come out and get back on track to living life again.

Ready to start?

Okay - good! START! Let's work on our next Wog Holiday - VALENTINE'S DAY!

Here is an example of one of the Valentines Cards created by our own Helluvahoax:

[​IMG]

Notice HH used terms like "terminal", KR's, "make wrong, dramatizing serfacs and "being low toned"

Let's give HH a hand and contribute to the motion!~

2. TrevAnon

TrevAnon Big List researcher

3. Freeminds

Freeminds Bitter defrocked apostate

4. WildKat

WildKat Gold Meritorious Patron

Love the Valentines card!

Sending 2D flows your way (along with admiration particles) and postulating making you my terminal. LOL

5. Knows

Knows Gold Meritorious Patron

Great Ideas - here are some more....

Instead of "Will you be my Valentine" replace the words with "Will you be my Tu Dee"

OR

I am flowing admiration particles with you - but your Bee Tee's keep getting them and they won't blow.

Or

I have such affinity and high ARC for you - I would like to knock your anchor points in with our raw meat bodies!

OR

I would like to get your raw meat body in my shop!

or

if you are going to blow - blow me