What's new

Follow The Money - Virginia Mcclaughry

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
Did Scientology do that to her? :ohmy:

Or was she that way prior to getting involved with CoS?

Might be. It may be the old nature vs nurture thing.

I'm thinking of screwed up families I've seen where some disfunctional shit was happening. The kids ended up shell shocked. But they all took different lessons away from their experiences and tried to come to terms with it in varying ways. A family like that I knew- one person ended up an alkie, living in the projects. Another ended up keeping a spotless apartment full of light and love and working very hard in offices. Two members, same family, each probably reacting to their upbringing and with different results.

CofS definitely harms people. But the conclusions we draw and the actions we take also proceed based on our own natures. It does not help to have the disfunctional family unit, the evil cult. And with those things, you will get more fucked up people than with a nicer venue. But inherent nature plays a part.

AnonKat

Crusader
The McClaughreys are patently insane. However, if you wish to promote crazy people and channeling of LRH, feel free. Their "information" is PR.

IAS is for Scientologists. I couldn't care less about it, unless it's being liquidated and it's managers jailed.

If you READ the piece you see it reads more as a acusation. You did not read it all did you.

Death by a thousand cuts my friend. People asking a refund from the IAS that is a little liquidation right there. That is what I am aiming for.

uniquemand

Unbeliever
The HASI of the McClaughry's is a different HASI to the one that existed in the CofS earlier. That earlier one was closed down my Miscavidge and all of its assets transferred to IAS. The McClaughrys - or LRH acting via them - started the new HASI.

Oh, and further - Whether some data got itself channelled or not or who said it or didn't matters stuff-all. What matters is does it make sense. If it does then its fine. If not then turf it out.

wtf what do you think of me. Yes he is dead, the important thing is that in virginias piece is a lot of info on the IAS fund

Did Scientology do that to her? :ohmy:

Or was she that way prior to getting involved with CoS?

It doesn't matter. She's that way now.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
She was treated for psychiatric disorders prior to scn per her son.

OK, thanks Terril. :thumbsup:

Seems that Scientology wasn't very helpful to her then? :unsure:

Anyways, if the reports of her on this thread are true, I hope she gets the help she needs.

It doesn't matter. She's that way now.

I was curious, so it did matter to me. :coolwink:

But what matters most is the usefulness (or lack of it) of the data that AnonKat posted.

Terril park

Sponsor
She was treated for psychiatric disorders prior to scn per her son.

From her son posted here.

============================

AgentIce

It's funny, throughout the day I have been thinking along the lines of how much pain my mom and step-dad and grandpa must be in. Is there any hope of saving them before it's too late? I feel like if my mom were to try and look at reality she would go psychotic though, it wouldn't be easy for the others either. I know as a child I had a deep love for my mom, I only wanted to please her and win her love and affection and I did lots of sweet things. It didn't last long though and through the years that love was perverted but I know if I could somehow save her the bond between us would be very strong. I do believe she was always trying her best to protect me and love me the best way she know how, which unfortunately was the sick and twisted viewpoint of scientology.

I know my mother was abused and neglected as a child, although I won't go into details and I don't know many of them anyways. I know she spent some time in a psychiatric institute at a young age and had a very bad experience there. My step father Mike was raised in a physically and emotionally abusive home and had some pretty traumatic experiences in vietnam. My mom seemed to be depressed and in pain very often growing up. I guess I know why now... I always thought they had much harder lives than me and were stronger than me and tougher. In a way I guess they were both incredibly strong to endure all the bullshit they had to, but also incredibly weak and close minded and afraid to confront reality. I'm not sure which. Stubborn or strong? Maybe its a question of until they face reality they are just being stubborn and weak, which truth be told is exactly where I was and what I was being. Except in my case I was a defenseless kid who didn't have a choice, but I digress.

Should they be pitied? Yes, of course. I really don't think she is a mean person at heart. She must have had a very hard life. If she could ever get back to being a normal person I know she is a very smart talented individual. My whole family is smart and talented and bright, it truly breaks my heart to see that scientology ripped it apart the way it has. My grandpa is a doctor and he was declared sp while in the church by someone who was later kicked out as an SP, he had to do some ridiculous RPF stuff which gave him a nervous breakdown and he never went back to the church. He can't go back to florida, I think I finally understand what he's talking about now about not being able to. I can't believe they all went on as long as they did. If you can call that living I guess.

So yes my familys foray into scientology is a very sad tale indeed and should definitely be pitied. My sister and I are the only two that are out and "functioning" in normal society although my sister has not yet come to the realizations I have. I'm not sure how she would take all of this stuff I am saying but she never had it as bad as me, I was the target of all of my moms hostilities. Thankfully she is not a practicing scientologist and never got much auditing or got very far into the religion so besides maybe some funny ideas on therapy or whatever she is much better adjusted than I am.

AnonKat

Crusader
IAS SCIENTOLOGY REFUND

Posted by anonymary on

http://exscnforum.com/index.php/some-govt-registration-data-t48.html

Posted 11 September 2009 - 08:40 PM

The IAS goes under different names depending upon the agency or location; In CA, the name is IAS Administrations, Inc. The IRS pub 78 lists it as " US I. A. S. Members Trust in Los Angeles CA USA " Currently it's charitable registry is pending with the state of CA. Hopefully they are being audited. lol You can see that and other info on the IAS entities, below.

In FL, it is registere as FOUNDATION INT'L MEMBERSHIP SVCS ADMINISTRATIONS
dba IAS ADMINISTRATIONS CLEARWATER BRANCH OFFICE

xenu-directory.net has data on the IAS as "Foundation International Membership Services Administrations, Inc."

http://www.xenu-dire...istrations.html
http://www.xenu-dire...ons.pdf#page=10
http://www.xenu-dire...istrations.html
"Foundation International Membership Services Administrations, Inc."
----------------------
IRS pub 78 " US I. A. S. Members Trust Los Angeles CA USA -- A public charity with a 50% deductibility limitation.
US I. A. S. Members Trust not listed at CA AJ California Dept. of Justice - Office of the Attorney General
Jurisdiction: NETHERLANDS ANTILLES
Address
VAN ENGELENWEG 21A
BOX 3335
CURACAO, NETHERLANDS
Agent for Service of Process
SHERMAN LENSKE
6300 CANOGA AVE STE 315
WOODLAND HILLS, CA 90027
The information displayed here is current as of "SEP 04, 2009" and is updated weekly. It is not a complete or certified record of the Corporation. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.google.co...G=Google Search

Florida:
http://www.sunbiz.org/pdf/CH001255.pdf
http://www.sunbiz.org/pdf/10902951.pdf
FOUNDATION INTERNATIONAL MEMBERSHIP SERVICES ADMINISTRATIONS

Summary

Address
FOUNDATION INTERNATIONAL MEMBERSHIP SERVICES ADMINISTRATIONS
210 S FORT HARRISON AVE
CLEARWATER, FL 33756-5109

Financial Snapshot
Revenue: $0
Assets: $0

Codes
EIN: 980136014
NTEE: -
ERI NTEE: Y99 - MUTUAL/MEMBERSHIP BENEFIT ORGANIZATIONS, OTHER N.E.C.
Group Exemption Number: 0000
SubSection: 03 - Charitable Organizations
Affiliate: 3 - Independent - This code is used if the organization is an independent organization or an independent auxiliary (i.e., not affiliated with a National, Regional, or Geographic grouping of organizations).
Classification: 1 - Corporation
Deductibility: 2 - Contributions are not deductible.
Foundation: 17 - Organizations operated solely for the benefit of and in conjunction with organizations described in 10 through 16 above.
Filing Requirement: 130 -
Activity Code(s): 004 - Religious Activities
927 - Other Purposes and Activities
000 -

Fictitious Name Detail
Fictitious Name
IAS ADMINISTRATIONS CLEARWATER BRANCH OFFICE

Filing Information
Document Number G97044000264
Status ACTIVE
Filed Date 02/13/1997
Expiration Date 12/31/2012
Current Owners 1
County PINELLAS
Total Pages 3
Events Filed 2
FEI Number 98-0136014

Mailing Address
P.O. BOX 1230
CLEARWATER, FL 33757
Owner Information
FOUNDATION INT'L MEMBERSHIP SVCS ADMINISTRATIONS
VAN ENGELENWEG 21A
CURACAO-NETHERLANDS ANTILLES, FL
FEI Number: 98-0136014
Document Number: F96000001900

http://www.sunbiz.or...um=G03255900204
http://www.sunbiz.org/pdf/80644104.pdf
http://www.sunbiz.org/pdf/356012D2.pdf
http://www.sunbiz.org/pdf/479011C2.pdf

California: The Attorney General’s Registry of Charitable Trusts is pleased to announce its new online search feature. The new search feature allows you to search for information on charities, charity fundraising professionals, and raffle registrants that are registered with the Registry. It also allows you to view some basic information regarding charities that either are not currently registered with our office or are exempt from registration and reporting to the Registry.

Registrant Information

Full Name: IAS ADMINISTRATIONS, INC. FEIN:
Type: 0 Corporate or Organization Number: 3088075

RCT Registraton No:
Record Type: Charity Registration Type: Charity Registration
Issue Date: Expiration Date:
Registration Status: Pending Date This Status: 3/4/2008
Date of Last Renewal:

Address Information

Address Line 1: 1311 N NEW HAMPSHIRE AVE Phone:
Address Line 2:
Address Line 3:
Address Line 4: LOS ANGELES CA 90027
Annual Renewal Information
No Related Documents
http://rct.doj.ca.go...nse_id=1359712&

The information displayed here is current as of "SEP 04, 2009" and is updated weekly. It is not a complete or certified record of the Corporation. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Corporation
IAS ADMINISTRATIONS, INC.
Number: C3088075 Date Filed: 8/27/2007 Status: active
Jurisdiction: DELAWARE
Address
1311 N NEW HAMPSHIRE AVE
LOS ANGELES, CA 90027
Agent for Service of Process
SHERMAN LENSKE
6400 CANOGA AVE STE 315
WOODLAND HILLS, CA 90027

To check a charity:
http://rct.doj.ca.go...aspx?facility=Y

■The Attorney General also offers guidance to help Californians make important personal decisions on charitable giving. These resources include the Guide to Charitable Giving for Donors, pdf and searchable databases to learn about specific charities and charitable fundraising professionals in the state. Among the databases are Registry Search, for registrants generally, and CFR Search, which provides information and documents regarding commercial fundraisers for charitable purposes. For help using and interpreting the results from Registry Search, please review Registry Search Feature – What do the codes mean?
Charity Research ToolA searchable database of the information returns that charities file annually with the IRS (Forms 990, 990-PF, and 990-EZ) is available on the Attorney General’s website.

Form 990 Library California Dept. of Justice - Office of the Attorney General

crm1978

Patron with Honors
I always wondered why a church needed such a complex multilayered structure as they seem to have .It sure sounds like they have a lot to hide.Those kinds of shell games are usually used by criminals or by covert ops types.One trick the U.S military /CIA used was to hide covert programs under open programs such as the navy building a submarine for oceanography that was in fact set up to spy on the USSR Perhaps Hubbard wanted to act out a superspy fantasy or just keep the tax collector at bay.It is clear that secret keeping was an obsession of his .The irony is that it sort of backfires by making your org seem fishey and makes people think you have a lot to hide.It also makes you seem rather paranoid

AnonKat

Crusader
But note that the IAS is An invention of Miscavige

The original construction was set in place by Hubbard in 1982 when he sensed his coming demise

http://www.mediafire.com/?emzuzzlkdgm

I always wondered why a church needed such a complex multilayered structure as they seem to have .It sure sounds like they have a lot to hide.Those kinds of shell games are usually used by criminals or by covert ops types.One trick the U.S military /CIA used was to hide covert programs under open programs such as the navy building a submarine for oceanography that was in fact set up to spy on the USSR Perhaps Hubbard wanted to act out a superspy fantasy or just keep the tax collector at bay.It is clear that secret keeping was an obsession of his .The irony is that it sort of backfires by making your org seem fishey and makes people think you have a lot to hide.It also makes you seem rather paranoid

Regardless of Virginia's (or Mike's) current or former state of mind I think Anonkat raises a very serious and promising avenue for international judicial investigation into Miscavige's mafia.

The sheer volume and detail of the initial thread posts, with names named and dated, is worthy of research and verification. Larry Brennan may have valuable input on this.

Marty Rathbun…??? Who knows?

If only a portion of these money-laundering allegations were verified and documented, the cult would be under an international magnifying glass AGAIN. And this would burn.

On a personal note I'd like to thank Virginia and Mike (who I don't know or have ever communicated with) for blowing the lid off the OT VII sec check squirrel scandal—you saved lives.

John Harry Watson

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
Follow The Money - Part Four:

Address Changed: 08/17/1988
Deborah Fraser and her husband Lawrence obviously lived well off of whatever kick-backs they got for their position on the money-laundering chain, because they had enough money to invest with Reed Slatkin later on.
Deac Finn went on to establish Wireless WebConnect! [founded originally 1991], who also “made it big” and had enough to invest with Reed Slatkin. Deac’s company’s clients were the FBI, the CIA, Dept of Energy, The White House, Secret Service, US Army and the US Navy. Deac was also in the Guardian’s Office prior to the Miscavige phase of Scientology, but as you can see, went on to help move all the money as a director in the shell IMU corporation.
His company Wireless Webconnect lists a number of partnerships, one of which is Intnet, or the Intelligence Network, Inc., the Florida ISP run by also ex Scientology Guardian’s Office alumnus George Pilat, whom Mike and I visited looking for “stand-up” guys (what a joke I know) when we were in Clearwater for our comm-ev in 1999 I think it was – creepy guy I must say. George is partners with Bruce Ullman, another ex-Go guy, as well who was also apparently close friends with Michael Meisner of United States vs. Mary Sue Hubbard fame. Both Pilat and Ullman are mentioned in the documents pertaining to this legal case. (see page 247 of US vs MSH Stipulation and page 23 respectively).
So in 1985, we have this IMU services thing to set up a new offshore money laundering operation.
Next, also in December of 1985, we have an entity called the Flag Ship Trust (FST) which was formed I believe in Curacao, with the aid of a $5 million donation from the International Association of Scientologists. Of course, because the IAS money is in Curacao, which is where the FST runs several corporate layers out of. You’ll see.
In September 1986, the Flag Ship Trust purchased Bohème, renamed her Freewinds and refitted her to enable its use for Scientology purposes, bases her homeport in Curacao (of course) and does it’s first maiden voyage in June of 1988.
The Flag Ship Trust owns the Freewinds through a complex series of corporations, but it’s not that complex when you know where to orient around.
Follow the money, and the money is in Curacao.

Well as someone who actually knows the facts - this is total tripe.

Virginia always has to put in tons of stuff - and she has her head up her ass as usual

Deac Finn did not "make it big" he ended up in jail for months in Spain - no-one in the IMU made money - and Debbie Fraser was not married to Lawrence. She is confusing two different people - but thats nothing new

In 1985 the iAS money was in Cyprus via Luxembourg and nowhere near Curacao.

The FST was formed to take the donations for the Freewinds.

Follow the money? This idiot couldn't follow a skunk.

Virginia is a complete basket case. If you are going to repost stuff at least repost stuff by Larry Brennan who has the added advantage of actually knowing what he is talking about.

AnonKat

Crusader
http://freedomofmind.com/resourcece...on-of-ex-scientology-exec-lawrence-h-brennan/

Declaration of ex-Scientology exec Lawrence H. Brennan

May 20th, 2008 -

I, Lawrence H. Brennan, also know as “Larry Brennan”, declare and say:

1. I am over 18 years of age and a resident of the State of New Hampshire. I have personal knowledge of the matters set forth in this declaration and, if called upon as a witness I could and would competently testify thereto.

2. I have read numerous legal documents filed by members of the Church of Scientology (hereinafter “organized scientology”) including filings made to the US Internal Revenue Service and filings made in various legal cases including two declarations by David Miscavige (hereinafter “Miscavige”) “Chairman of the Board of the Religious Technology Center” (Declaration of David Miscavige dated 8 February 1994 in the case Church of Scientology International vs. Steven Fishman and Uwe Geertz AND Declaration of David Miscavige dated 24 September 1999 in the case Larry Wollersheim vs.Church of Scientology of California).

3. For the sake of brevity, I am leaving the vast majority of details out of this declaration but I will offer them to any governmental officials investigating organized scientology in the United States of America, Germany, the United Kingdom, France, Spain, Italy, Belgium, Norway, Canada, Greece, Russia, Australia or anywhere else where there is a legal interest in the details behind what is covered in this declaration and where the governmental agency has an honest interest in stopping abuses, frauds and/or other misdeeds by organized scientology and Miscavige.

4. I have reason to believe that organized scientology will try to prevent me from giving such details, including possibly physical harm to myself. Thus I wish to make one thing clear now. I am of sound mind and happy in my life and look forward to living many more years of life. I have no desire to commit suicide. Should I die and it appear that “I committed suicide” I wish to point out I would never do that and I would wish to request an investigation into organized scientology and Miscavige as potentially being behind my death.

BACKGROUND

5. I have more factual and legal knowledge of the history of organized scientology’s corporate, tax and other legal matters outside of the courts from the 1970s through early 1984 than any single person currently in organized scientology or outside of same. I believe that I have more knowledge of actions taken by organized scientology to develop a religious cloaking and why it was done than anyone else currently in organized scientology. Additionally, I have intimate and detailed knowledge of the creation of much of the current corporate and other legal structure of organized scientology as well as what Miscavige and L. Ron Hubbard (hereinafter “Hubbard”) had to do with it. This will be covered below.

Well as someone who actually knows the facts - this is total tripe.

Virginia always has to put in tons of stuff - and she has her head up her ass as usual

Deac Finn did not "make it big" he ended up in jail for months in Spain - no-one in the IMU made money - and Debbie Fraser was not married to Lawrence. She is confusing two different people - but thats nothing new

In 1985 the iAS money was in Cyprus via Luxembourg and nowhere near Curacao.

The FST was formed to take the donations for the Freewinds.

Follow the money? This idiot couldn't follow a skunk.

Virginia is a complete basket case. If you are going to repost stuff at least repost stuff by Larry Brennan who has the added advantage of actually knowing what he is talking about.

AnonKat

Crusader
http://forums.whyweprotest.net/threads/follow-the-money-disrupt-ias.37441/

Follow the Money -- Disrupt IAS

What 'techniques' could Anonymous use to target and disrupt IAS contributions ?

Donations from IAS are scientology's current major revenue source -- as related in this thread at OCMB:

Operation Clambake Message Board :: View topic - BEDTIME STORY #8 (Little Dickie Series)

Disrupting the 'cash flows' from IAS members would put a greater strain on scientology than just about anything else.

My understanding is that IAS members include Professonals and Business owners. I believe lists of IAS members are 'out on the net'

Some of these businesses may be accessible, others may be 'front groups' or otherwise tied in to scientology. Still, if Anonymous could 'get the message' across to IAS members, directly, it could have significant impact.

Piicketing or protesting places of business?

Emails sent to IAS members?

Post Card initiative to IAS members?

Ideas?

fisherman

Terril park

Sponsor
Regardless of Virginia's (or Mike's) current or former state of mind I think Anonkat raises a very serious and promising avenue for international judicial investigation into Miscavige's mafia.

The sheer volume and detail of the initial thread posts, with names named and dated, is worthy of research and verification. Larry Brennan may have valuable input on this.

Marty Rathbun…??? Who knows?

If only a portion of these money-laundering allegations were verified and documented, the cult would be under an international magnifying glass AGAIN. And this would burn.

On a personal note I'd like to thank Virginia and Mike (who I don't know or have ever communicated with) for blowing the lid off the OT VII sec check squirrel scandal—you saved lives.

John Harry Watson

Hey John Harry. I aquired a copy of the issue they referred to, perhaps the only one in the FZ. Did post some quotes here and will find them and repost.

Its really the only good thing they did.

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
I decided it was time to take a trip through fantasy land and decipher the written words of the idiot.

The corporate filing of the IMU lists it’s address as:
IMU SERVICES, INC.
118 N. FT. HARRISON AVE.
CLEARWATER FL 34615
Changed 08/17/1988
It’s Registered Agent Name & Address:
JOHNSON, PAUL B.
100 S. ASHLEY DR. SUITE
1450 TAMPA FL 33602
Address Changed: 08/17/1988

So far, so good. I was there when Paul did the incorp of the IMU and we were, indeed , based at the WCB until 1988 when the IMU moved to the Freewinds.

Deborah Fraser and her husband Lawrence obviously lived well off of whatever kick-backs they got for their position on the money-laundering chain, because they had enough money to invest with Reed Slatkin later on.

AS Virginia doesn't actually say who she is talking about or what connection they have with her point about the IMU incorp I am guessing that she is mixing up two separate people. Deb Fraser was the Qual Sec of the IMU and was married to Brian Fraser, a Brit who had been in EUS with Cliff Bowen. She was far from wealthy...

Deac Finn went on to establish Wireless WebConnect! [founded originally 1991], who also “made it big” and had enough to invest with Reed Slatkin. Deac’s company’s clients were the FBI, the CIA, Dept of Energy, The White House, Secret Service, US Army and the US Navy. Deac was also in the Guardian’s Office prior to the Miscavige phase of Scientology, but as you can see, went on to help move all the money as a director in the shell IMU corporation.

Deac Finn - well he was FBed out at his own request (AFAIK) - he spent months in a Spanish prison during the Madrid raid and suffered consequences for it, he did not do well. He also ended up suffering from BP problems.

As for being a "director" Deac was not even there when the IMU was incorporated. Once again we see the psychotic habit "conspiracy theorists" have of daisy chaining unconnected facts and speculation to try and make a narrative that supplies their fantasies. Deac may, indeed, have done well in business after he got out - he was a smart business type of person, graduate of Notre Dame and all that. He was smart, driven person, so I am not surprised. But it had nothing to do with his time in the IMU - of that I am certain.

His company Wireless Webconnect lists a number of partnerships, one of which is Intnet, or the Intelligence Network, Inc., the Florida ISP run by also ex Scientology Guardian’s Office alumnus George Pilat, whom Mike and I visited looking for “stand-up” guys (what a joke I know) when we were in Clearwater for our comm-ev in 1999 I think it was – creepy guy I must say. George is partners with Bruce Ullman, another ex-Go guy, as well who was also apparently close friends with Michael Meisner of United States vs. Mary Sue Hubbard fame. Both Pilat and Ullman are mentioned in the documents pertaining to this legal case. (see page 247 of US vs MSH Stipulation and page 23 respectively).

and if you go looking for some sort of point you will not find it because apparently the only point of this vignette is to throw a bunch of names into the narrative - is there a point made? No.

So in 1985, we have this IMU services thing to set up a new offshore money laundering operation.

Actually not. The IMU was set up to run the IMU Tours (so well known and loved). As I was there when it was set up from LA and was present for the incorp - and was one of the officers. And as I recruited and ran the tours along with Bertie Van Hoecke then I can ell you that so far she has not got one fact right about the IMU. Which was set up to run tours to reg donations for the IAS. Simple and direct.

Next, also in December of 1985, we have an entity called the Flag Ship Trust (FST) which was formed I believe in Curacao, with the aid of a $5 million donation from the International Association of Scientologists. Of course, because the IAS money is in Curacao, which is where the FST runs several corporate layers out of. You’ll see.

I could not answer as to where the FST was incorporated - but as Virginia doesn't apparently know, either, she falls back on "belief".

I do know that donations for the FST (regged by Rick Alexander's tour at the FSO) which were advanced donations for OT VIII and IX ended up going to the IAS funds via KBL.

IN 1987 IAS money was in Cyprus, not Curacao.

In September 1986, the Flag Ship Trust purchased Bohème, renamed her Freewinds and refitted her to enable its use for Scientology purposes, bases her homeport in Curacao (of course) and does it’s first maiden voyage in June of 1988.
The Flag Ship Trust owns the Freewinds through a complex series of corporations, but it’s not that complex when you know where to orient around.

Its not complex series of corporations. If Virginia actually understood how ships are bought and sold she might actually manage to get it right. But apparently she did not bother to find that out. Of course - "usual" doesn't really appear in CT narratives - cos then they would not look important.

Follow the money, and the money is in Curacao.

No it isn't. Well, rather not it solely isn't. I have no idea what money is in Curacao - the operating expenses of the Freewinds and the support organizations I would suspect.

So it went like this, Transcorp Services is the major shareholder of and owns San Donato Properties, both incorporated in Panama (another “of course”), FST is the sole shareholder of Transcorp.

This is her definition of "complex"? This is standard for large ship ownerships. It is usual for large value ships to be owned by a single corporation which is, in turn, a wholly owned subsidiary of a larger corporation. The reason for it is damage control

Apparently Virginia did not manage to channel that information. Or if she did it came through garbled.

Majestic Cruise Lines is another Panamanian corporation which “operates” the Freewinds, and finally MCL Services is another Netherlands Antilles (Curacao) corporation which provides shore support and liaison services from Curacao for Majestic Cruise Lines. Both of the above are Flag Ship Trust owned with a shield of Trust Company of Willemstad N.V. in between.
One at a time:
SAN DONATO PROPERTIES
SHAREHOLDER: Transcorp Services, S.A.
DIRECTORS: Compensated, unaffiliated Panamanian individuals
OFFICERS: No such positions
* Others
o Consolidada de Ferrys C.A. (Venezuela): Shareholder
TRANSCORP SERVICES S.A.
SHAREHOLDER: Flag Ship Trust
DIRECTORS: Compensated, unaffiliated Panamanian individuals
Durling, Luis A. Director
Durling, Ricardo A. Director
Lopez, Orlando Director
MAJESTIC CRUISE LINES INC.
SHAREHOLDER: Trust Company of Willemstad N.V., an unaffiliate
Netherlands Antilles corporation, as nominee for Flag Ship Trust
DIRECTORS: Unaffiliated Panamanian individuals
MCL SERVICES, N.V.
SHAREHOLDER: Trust Company of Willemstad N.V., as nominee for
Flag Ship Trust
DIRECTORS: Unaffiliated Netherlands Antillean individuals

This is hilarious! What a waste of time - and, apart from filling up the narrative with what sounds like carefully gathered "intelligence" Virginia just wasted money getting officially filed documents - which prove - well nothing. The only 'purpose' that I can see to piling this bunch of filler is to make it look like she is really on to something.

So who is this Trust Company of Willemstad?
Willemstad, as you learned earlier in this writeup, is on Curacao.

whoa. She is really trucking now. Thank god for Wikipedia and an atlas.

Per the SEC, the Trust Company of Willemstad NV is a Netherlands corporation, its principal business is providing business administrative services, and its business address is:
Kaya Flamboyan 9, Curacao, Netherlands Antilles.

Again - what is the point of this?

Shortly after this, is where E. George Praag comes into things. (the guy in the address I wrote my IAS refund letter to)
At least as early as 1989, E. George Praag manages fiduciary services companies for the Bank van de Nederlandse Antillen.
In 1991 (January 22) Mr. Praag decided to go into business himself, and formed the Curacao International Trust Company C.V. Address is:
Van Engelenweg 23, Willemstad, Curaçao, Netherlands Antilles.
Recognize that address? Yep, it’s the IAS one I mailed.

So let me see if I can follow the circular "surprise". Virginia mailed a refund request to an address in the Antilles. Then she proceeds to go through the history of the company that she mailed it to and then produces the big voila! Its the address she mailed her refund request to?

And thus we arrive at the opposite point to the one she was trying to make - if the IAS is using an agent and agency to handle the financial matters for the Freewinds - then that ain't where the money is. And it never was.

Now it’s important to note here, that the Netherlands Antilles is part of the Kingdom of the Netherlands, but not of the EU.

Important? why? Does it have anything at all to do with what she is writing about? No.

This company of Mr. Praag’s later on begins providing “fiduciary services” for online gaming (meaning gambling) websites, such as Poker. Which by the way, was exactly what my son was approached to become a gambler for a living at, online poker gambling websites, at the behest of Iain Girdwood, a Scottish boy-genius at the online video game called Warcraft (I think that’s what it was called). Warcraft being where Tom “met” Iain.

Once again the Conspiracy Theorist cannot resist just throwing in more and more stuff with specific names and speculation - and what does it have to do with following the money? Nothing... but it sure makes it look like she is ot on a trail.

2007 advertising by Mr. Praag’s company describes it’s interest in assisting the set-up of online casinos (gambling – Mafia connections?) thusly:
Curacao Trust Management helps offshore companies to establish themselves, manage themselves and dissolve themselves when needed. The company provides helps with legal, secretarial, administrative, and fiscal activities of their clients.

wow - the word "gambling" followed by "mafia?" now this is investigative gold!!

Well so far - I followed what Virginia wrote - and it led to nothing except for an endless babbling with lots of extraneous information thrown in.

I went through this, anonkat, and parsed it out - because advice from this woman is worthless. She does not have a fucking clue what she is talking about.

It never fails - when someone is busy just writings reams of crap and throwing in loads of extraneous information to make it look like they really do research and therefore their speculation must have value - it does not.