For u who r meat bodies only

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by Veda, May 2, 2018.

View Users: View Users
  1. Veda

Veda Sponsor

[​IMG]

Faced with your own demise, are you frightened or bitter?, or do you rejoice in the continuing life all around you, and rejoice in the continuing life on Earth, and perhaps throughout the universe?

2. Gib

Gib Crusader

neither, it's gonna be what it is. Hubbard certainly didn't figure it out. And I don't think others have as well.

I'm happy to live my life as it is, and continue to improve it, step by step. I'm actually a well and happy person at this moment in time, zen like, or maybe just calm about the whole subject, whatever.

I'm good, thanks for asking Veda.

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  3. Veda

Veda Sponsor

Having seen people die expected deaths, I have witnessed those happy in the belief that they will continue as souls elsewhere:

Yet, I've never seen anyone happy in the awareness that, although he or she may disappear, abundant life will continue.

This seems to be a missing component in the ritual of death.​

4. IWantOffThisTrain

IWantOffThisTrain Eternal Optimist

5 years ago I was diagnosed with stage 4 breast cancer. I truly expected to die and while I didn't want to die and was crushed that I would not see my children grow up I was at peice with my life. I have regrets of course, but they don't define me. I lived, I laughed and I loved..that was good enough for me. I beat cancer and learned to look for the humor in any situation because there is ALWAYS something to laugh about. If I was going to die tonight I would be sad at what I will miss but I am content with how I have lived my life.

• Love Love x 4
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  5. programmer_guy

programmer_guy True Ex-Scientologist

I think that my answer to this question would have been different when I was 30 years old than now in my 60s.

6. FoTi

FoTi Crusader

Here is an interesting take on death and afterlife.....this lady is a doctor, mother of 5 children and she lost her son.....he came back spiritually ...started making himself known to various people..... he's still on the other side, but she has several mediums that channel him and there are numerous videos on Youtube of her asking him questions and interviewing him on different subjects thru various mediums....it's kind of interesting to hear what he has to say....

This is her home page, but if you scroll down there you can access a lot more....

https://www.youtube.com/user/drmedhus

7. FoTi

FoTi Crusader

Heres one of her videos of talking to Erik thru a medium.....there are actually 4 videos where he is talking about death. What doesn't make sense to me is that the mediums talk as if he still has a body.....they describe what he is doing with his hands and sometimes what he is wearing, etc.

Last edited: May 2, 2018
  8. lotus

lotus autonomous rebellous

For the people who ''STILL'' love me, please prayers and best thoughts and thetaness will be very very very needed for me wednesday 1:00 to 3:00 pm - new york eastern time.

That it much needed..I never ask such so..it tells how important..I need to be calm, efficient, in control ...the next 10 trillions of years of my life will be played there..either a hell or a new fresh start,

Thank you!

If it goes fine, because of your thetaness,
    I'll never ever say bad things about Trump..
    at least I will think it but refrain to tell it

Also I promise I won't use the ''M'' word for the next 6 months neither say ''fuck'' :oops:

So..put all you thetaness Oatieness 8Cness

Thank you

Last edited: May 3, 2018
    • Love Love x 2
    • Huh? Huh? x 1
    • List
  9. pineapple

pineapple Patron Meritorious

Thanks for the Bill Murray clip, Veda. That's great. :thumbsup:

10. George Layton

George Layton Silver Meritorious Patron

You could anticipate it with a child's curiosity.