What's new

Former workers file EEOC complaints saying Grant Cardone forced Scientology on them

Anonycat

Crusader
Re: Former workers file EEOC complaints saying Grant Cardone forced Scientology on th

I looked at this post and saw a pic of an invoice for OT VIII and IX. I looked at it a second later and the invoice disappeared.....wuh?..

It's there.

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: Former workers file EEOC complaints saying Grant Cardone forced Scientology on th

It's there.

It wasn't there when I quoted your post (see above), so I guess it dematerialized and then rematerialized again. :confused2:

Enthetan

Master of Disaster

If he IS under ethics action and it becomes too much and he bails out of the cult, I am betting he would not go quietly...like Leah Remini did not go quietly. Could be interesting to watch. We haven't seen a high-profile defection in quite awhile. It's time.

That's the thing with "high profile" people. They can't be allowed to just quietly leave. Too many people would ask questions. The narrative of "I tried it up to OT8 and I did not get the results promised, so I bailed" cannot be allowed out there. The story MUST be "He was just too criminally out-ethics to get case gain". They would have no choice but to put out every bit of libel they could on him. He's probably smart enough to realize that.

Going out quietly is not an option.