France: Scientology appeal trial Nov. 3 - Dec. 1, 2011

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
Picking up on some of the above items, I've finally got around
to posting an analysis on the aftermath of the appeal court
convictions.

Leading opponents of Scientology say the Paris appeal court
convictions of two of its organisations mark the beginning of the
end for the movement in France. It this is no idle threat.

http://infinitecomplacency.blogspot.com/2012/03/fallout.html

Best,

Jonny Jacobsen
Infinite Complacency
Whoa ! Thank you Jonny, how the heck did I miss that blog entry! Very awesome news indeed!

:clap::clap::clap:France&You:clap::clap::clap:

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
convictions.

Best,

Jonny Jacobsen
Infinite Complacency

Noice. And how splendidly delicious that it is the organisation and not some "throw-away fall-guy" individuals which has been convicted. I think it is inevitable that Scientology will be convicted of fraud in the future. KSW Standard L Ron Hubbard Scientology Tech prevents any other mode of operation.

I'm wondering: [STRIKE]if[/STRIKE] when Scientology is convicted again, whether a consideration of previous entanglements with the law would bolster a case to have the cult banned. It took seven years of legal slog to convict L Ron Hubbard (and three others) of fraud back in 1978. This latest conviction shows that the organisation, through its principals, has been guilty of perpetuating an on-going organised criminal conspiracy to defraud for more than 30 years. Surely its time to say au revoir.

Jump

Operating teatime
Noice. And how splendidly delicious that it is the organisation and not some "throw-away fall-guy" individuals which has been convicted. I think it is inevitable that Scientology will be convicted of fraud in the future. KSW Standard L Ron Hubbard Scientology Tech prevents any other mode of operation.

I'm wondering: [STRIKE]if[/STRIKE] when Scientology is convicted again, whether a consideration of previous entanglements with the law would bolster a case to have the cult banned. It took seven years of legal slog to convict L Ron Hubbard (and three others) of fraud back in 1978. This latest conviction shows that the organisation, through its principals, has been guilty of perpetuating an on-going organised criminal conspiracy to defraud for more than 30 years. Surely its time to say au revoir.

According to Jonny Jacobson's nicely researched blog-post, next conviction (and it will be easier next time) will mean bye-bye-cult. Scientology will be dissolved in France. Not only that, but there will be severe penalties automatically for anyone setting up the same scam under a different name.

Viva la France! :thumbsup:

Marty might not like it, but too bad, so sad :coolwink:

Sharone Stainforth

Silver Meritorious Patron
convictions.

Best,

Jonny Jacobsen
Infinite Complacency

Clark Kent of Scientology has a nice ring to it.

Happy birthday!

nono la patate

we are still expecting "la cassation'" right after been convicted in appeal they cult went in"cassation court" in french it's been more than one year now soon we do expect fresh news ?

mnql1

Patron Meritorious
anonymous in paris february 2nd 2012
after cult of scientology been convicted in appeal http://youtu.be/QqGNQ0BS-Ig

This video was recorded on February 2, 2012 after the Paris court of appeal reaffirmed Scientology's 2009 organized fraud conviction, and the speaker is "Victor Charlie." Here is a translation:

Statement by Anonymous
Wednesday, February 2, 2012
Paris Courthouse

For the Anonymous movement, this is a great victory, because France is the cradle of secularism, because Anons around the world were impatiently awaiting this decision. The verdict is in: Scientology is a an organized fraud operation. This is a point we had been defending for a long time. We believe that people who claim to sell wisdom and happiness for a high price are frauds, as defined in a dictionary.

So we are pleased.

We believe that Scientology is an international criminal organization that must be fought wherever it is found. We believe that this is a strategic invitation that France is extending to the entire world today. The message of the French Anons is simple. The message is: None of that here! Get out!

Another voice: The only solution is dissolution!

A second voice: Goodbye, Scientology! Go back to your volcano!