What's new

Freezone Failure Stories

KnightVision

Gold Meritorious Patron
KnightVis; That IS what I do. I'm a very tedious extrapolator. I think many other practices are just as covert as scientology and not near as effective.

OK My Man. Let's do a test drive... what d'ya say?? :D

Let's do the comm course, alright? A-Z.... give me your lowdown on the TRs.

Fair 'nuf? What useful and what detrimental in each TR or part thereof. Let's start with TR0.

I await your fair evaluation....:wink2:

Last edited:

gomorrhan

Gold Meritorious Patron
I've found TRs are an interesting discipline which teach you the way to control your concentration and truely recognize what is happening with the person in front of you. (TRs 0-4, I have no truck with the others)

KnightVision

Gold Meritorious Patron
I've found TRs are an interesting discipline which teach you the way to control your concentration and truely recognize what is happening with the person in front of you. (TRs 0-4, I have no truck with the others)

Thanks for your reply Gom,

Of those four, starting with #0; focusing, as best as possible, at the process itself objectively... what happens to a person doing that TR?

gomorrhan

Gold Meritorious Patron
They should be focusing their attention on the present moment, and not responding, simply noting their environment (mindfulness).

KnightVision

Gold Meritorious Patron
They should be focusing their attention on the present moment, and not responding, simply noting their environment (mindfulness).

This isn't the party line. I accept yours, but your saying what you think the person "should" be doing; let's put aside what is supposedly thought of what the person should be doing. Let's remove all the data linked to it and look only at the actual physical activity and what happens (or can happen) to a person psychologically and physiologically that undergoes it? For example, if two persons do the drill, (actual physical activity) giving the participants no data, just ask them to do it and report what happened afterwards, as well as having a third person present noting observations of what is occurring. This is putting LRH "tech" under the microscope. Have you studied it like that? Without having an in-depth understanding of this or any process, and only seeing and understanding what we are told is happening... one only acquires a limited and directed understanding. One can be led into mental states that control him in this manner.

gomorrhan

Gold Meritorious Patron
One can be led into mental states that make them more controllable by having them sit and watch a movie, too. Watch that product placement!

No, I haven't done that experiment under those controls. I don't see any need. I don't challenge that they become more receptive.

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
Yeah, if something has the capability to create effects on a person, it can be used benignly or malignly. There are poisons that can be used in tiny doses to treat illnesses, yet they are still poisons. There are things that are extremely good for people to ingest or do that yet are bad if one does too much of them. Yet, those things are still good for those certain activities, in those certain amounts.

Cat's Squirrel

Gold Meritorious Patron
They might have tried to control me through the TRs, but they didn't succeed in my case. I finished my comm course and straightaway had the org ED and his partner try to convince me I should spend £12,000 to go Clear. I said no and walked out of there, only returning to buy a tape of Ron's a month later.

In all honesty I find it very hard to accept that by doing the TRs I was exposing myself to any danger. I think I'm in more danger when I don't confront people rather than when I do, and what you're doing in the TRs process is experiencing and then blowing the barriers you have which impede your doing that.

Smitty

Silver Meritorious Patron
The Church Rundown

This is an auditing action that I was C/S'd for when I started auditing from a freezone auditor shortly after I left the cofs. It consisted of the auditor asking me of things that I found upsetting in the cofs. When I mentioned a particular thing, he would indicate to me that I was right.
Those indications could not change anything about those situations, which were external to me. I thought that the Church Rundown was a waste of time.

Smitty

gomorrhan

Gold Meritorious Patron
I guess my way of handling the Church with people would be "Wrong Indications"

"Has anyone in the Church ever given you a wrong indication?"

"Thank you."

"What would the right indication have been?"

"Thanks, that was the right indication."

Smitty

Silver Meritorious Patron
The Church Rundown was silly in that it cannot do anything to handle the external problem, only TELL the client that he/she was right. Trivial.

Smitty