What's new

Freezone membership statistics discussion

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout
No - that's not one of the level zero prompters.

Here's one: have you thought of something you think would make me think less of you? If so tell me about it...

There's more of them, but you get the idea, yes?

See you, the erstwhile auditior, must be prepared to listen to whatever the hell the pc tells you. What's worse, you have to get him / her to want and feel safe enough to tell you those gnarly thoughts.

Back to course Hypatia, your cram is done.

Mimsey

I can now see that particular process isn't in the best interest of the person it being run on. It gets the pc to think that he has to tell every gnarly thought in order to achieve a positive result or to move on with processing. Masturbation withholds anyone? Or a pc in real life after running this process getting used to telling any Joe Blow on the street gnarly thoughts that are better left unsaid. Was this the intended EP of Grade Zero?

Some things are left better unsaid and are not vital or necessary to tell anyone. Can't a person own just a few of his private harmless and gnarly thoughts? This too opens the door to sec check madness.

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
My win on OT 2 : My dick grew to really enormous !

My win on OT 3 : My dick grew even larger !

Can I get these incredible wins published in the FZ ?

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Quote Originally Posted by HelluvaHoax! View Post

But, on the brighter side of things, if it turns out that all of Terril's OT miracles are true--I greatly look forward to "massive" urination urges after which blue smoke begins pouring out of my dick.

If some kind of sparkly, glittery, (explosive and noisy?) fireworks could be arranged instead of just boring old blue smoke, that may be quite impressive HH . ... don't you agree Lotus?

Completely up to you of course ... nobody likes a showoff.

:whistling:

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
I can now see that particular process isn't in the best interest of the person it being run on. It gets the pc to think that he has to tell every gnarly thought in order to achieve a positive result or to move on with processing. Masturbation withholds anyone? Or a pc in real life after running this process getting used to telling any Joe Blow on the street gnarly thoughts that are better left unsaid. Was this the intended EP of Grade Zero?

Some things are left better unsaid and are not vital or necessary to tell anyone. Can't a person own just a few of his private harmless and gnarly thoughts? This too opens the door to sec check madness.

Yes.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!

If some kind of sparkly, glittery, (explosive and noisy?) fireworks could be arranged instead of just boring old blue smoke, that may be quite impressive HH . ... don't you agree Lotus?

Completely up to you of course ... nobody likes a showoff.

:whistling:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Yessssssssssssssss :happydance:
Fireworsk must be very impressive and exciting!:ohmy:

Tell us a little bit more about your own experience Sis
Come on, don't be so shy!

Hoaxyboy is very creative though!
On this planet :lol:

I'd buy a ticket :biggrin:

Last edited:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
terril Park

My
first session on OT 2 and had to have a piss.Could barely walk or
stand up straight. It had a massive effect.

Also people must understand that creative processing on OT2 may be dangerous.
I guess this is why Terril could barely walk!
Keep being safe and secure Please !

6a0133f4950835970b017742f72e55970d-pi

Last edited:

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
Free Zone membership must be, as of today, 30,000 !

When it comes to membership numbers these FZ / Indies are perfect examples of " the apple doesn't fall far from the tree ".

Why is it they lie even when the truth would suit them much better ?

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
I believe in treating people like people.

I like pseudo OT WINS comedies to be jeopardized with equivalent comedy shows! (but ours are free and fun..without any harm, neither psychotic breaks..)

Otherwise... it just soooooooooooo pathetic :confused2:

Last edited: