What's new

Freezone training camp in Switzerland

S

Steven James

hello

I just returned from one of Ron's Orgs bi-annual training camps for Western Europe in French-Switzerland. The camp ran for just over two weeks (covered three weekends).

I travelled from the UK for the duration and finished my course and managed to route onto the next one. The camp was in a big old school house in the Swiss mountains on the French borders. People came from Germany, France, Switzerland, Netherlands and the UK. The building is located in a very green location with great scenery and very friendly village nearby.

The first weekend was relatively busy with the numbers of people building up during the following week, climaxing on the second weekend. The third week was quieter as people started leaving. I estimate there could have been about 80 people there? Maybe more. There was lots of auditing completions, course completions.

We were visited by the Church on many occasions. The one time I bumped into Church people was at the pertol station/cafe near the camp. When I came out they spoke to me (in English) trying to foist a Freezonesurvivors.to pamphlet into my hands. I told the guy I did not need the pamphlet as I had read the site many times. I then questioned him about one of the people on the website and how they are in poor ethics standing with the Church and have literally been 'kicked out' for investigating staff ethics. He didn't even recognise the name! He then went to attack Pierre Ethier with a lie that he had bad metering on him (he probably read it on the site). The guy was potentially an illegal PC, it is very unlikely that Pierre would have audited him. I mentioned that Pierre has audited people I know with incredible results.

I then went to mention London Org being pretty empty and gave him some stat examples of when I was on staff. He told me 'London is booming!'. This goes against the data given via Teril from someone who recently got a tour and against what I witnessed when I recently went to take a look at the Ideal Org and at the Testing Centre. During the whole conversation he kept trying to give me the flier despite the fact that I knew the site better than he did!

The next day I was sitting on the steps outside the old school house on a dinner break and goodness me..... ......you could spot them coming a mile away they look so goddamn eccentric! There was three of them crossing the country road fully armed with more of the same. Due to the amount of fliers and three people this time, I was wondering whether there was a stat and a birthday game point at risk. No one spoke to them - they just stood at the gate waiving for us to come to them. A german guy asked if they spoke in English and they responded with 'No!' They tried to tempt all the French speakers over. The two guys I spoke to previously did not speak English when questioned by others, though they did to me.

All in all, an excellent two weeks, with lots achieved- I met more new people and intend to return for the next training camp.

Veda

Sponsor
hello

I just returned from one of Ron's Orgs bi-annual training camps for Western Europe in French-Switzerland. The camp ran for just over two weeks (covered three weekends).

I travelled from the UK for the duration and finished my course and managed to route onto the next one. The camp was in a big old school house in the Swiss mountains on the French borders. People came from Germany, France, Switzerland, Netherlands and the UK. The building is located in a very green location with great scenery and very friendly village nearby.

The first weekend was relatively busy with the numbers of people building up during the following week, climaxing on the second weekend. The third week was quieter as people started leaving. I estimate there could have been about 80 people there? Maybe more. There was lots of auditing completions, course completions.

We were visited by the Church on many occasions. The one time I bumped into Church people was at the pertol station/cafe near the camp. When I came out they spoke to me (in English) trying to foist a Freezonesurvivors.to pamphlet into my hands. I told the guy I did not need the pamphlet as I had read the site many times. I then questioned him about one of the people on the website and how they are in poor ethics standing with the Church and have literally been 'kicked out' for investigating staff ethics. He didn't even recognise the name! He then went to attack Pierre Ethier with a lie that he had bad metering on him (he probably read it on the site). The guy was potentially an illegal PC, it is very unlikely that Pierre would have audited him. I mentioned that Pierre has audited people I know with incredible results.

I then went to mention London Org being pretty empty and gave him some stat examples of when I was on staff. He told me 'London is booming!'. This goes against the data given via Teril from someone who recently got a tour and against what I witnessed when I recently went to take a look at the Ideal Org and at the Testing Centre. During the whole conversation he kept trying to give me the flier despite the fact that I knew the site better than he did!

The next day I was sitting on the steps outside the old school house on a dinner break and goodness me..... ......you could spot them coming a mile away they look so goddamn eccentric! There was three of them crossing the country road fully armed with more of the same. Due to the amount of fliers and three people this time, I was wondering whether there was a stat and a birthday game point at risk. No one spoke to them - they just stood at the gate waiving for us to come to them. A german guy asked if they spoke in English and they responded with 'No!' They tried to tempt all the French speakers over. The two guys I spoke to previously did not speak English when questioned by others, though they did to me.

All in all, an excellent two weeks, with lots achieved- I met more new people and intend to return for the next training camp.

*This post belongs in the 'Ron's Orgs and Freezone' section*.

Not all auditors recommend the "Commodore Hubbard/Emperor Xenu Bridge."

Please respect that.

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hi Steven,

Thank you for the funny report.

I got the picture of the protestors and laughed .

Anyone on purpose to STOP will crash stats wherever they are.

More curses in the hall of mirrors.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
hello

Welcome to KSW in action.

Not 'Davey's KSW'; *Ron's* KSW

Zinj