What's new

from chains to freedom

BunnySkull

Silver Meritorious Patron
Marjorie was your abuse at Flag during 1991-92 time frame? I ask for an important reason, a ex-SO who has mentioned the abuse/rape ongoing at Flag during this time and how it was covered up. (Predators sent to decks, not jail.)

Also, thank you for sharing part of your story with us. It is so vital that victims like you speak up.

marjiking

Patron
Marjorie was your abuse at Flag during 1991-92 time frame? I ask for an important reason, a ex-SO who has mentioned the abuse/rape ongoing at Flag during this time and how it was covered up. (Predators sent to decks, not jail.)

Also, thank you for sharing part of your story with us. It is so vital that victims like you speak up.
yes bunny it was i was one of the children that spoke up how it got uncovered.

marjiking

Patron
Welcome to the board.

Any update on your brother & sister?

Parents?

Don't respond if you don't feel like it.

Nothing in the world could make me support Ron or Scientology EVER AGAIN after reading your story.

^^^^^THIS^^^^^ is why!

well my sister and brother lead different life styles i don't keep in contact with them unfortunatly due to not knowing where they are as far as i know they aren't scientologists. last i knew my sister is dealing with a serious case of mental health issues and is regularly hospitalized from her past traumas my brother no clue where he is guessing florida? we aren't a close family due to not being raised together. as for my parents they are still so members sad to say and very deep into the cult i haven't contacted them for many years haven't seen then since i was a teenager. last info about any family i got was thru an email from my sister years ago.

Last edited:

TrevAnon

Big List researcher
Hey. That's allright. We are all here to help. :rose:

Maybe it's a little hard to learn all the features this message board has. Simply ask away. :yes:

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
I would go to the media and the press: Tony Ortega, Anderson Cooper, John Sweeney etc and TELL THE WHOLE story and how it has effected you to date!

You may help your parents by forcing the cult to expel your parents from the Sea Org due to the bad PR!

Write a book and tell your story! Go public - you have nothing to lose and could gain some needed assistance.

FLAG - Scientology's Mecca of Technical Perfection? The friendliest place on the planet
?

You deserve to get some help too! The Cult of Scientology needs to help those people they harmed! Scientology does criminal and inhumane acts of exploiting children and Sea Org members that are too weak to fight for themselves.

I can understand if you don't want to do any of this - but if you do - you have tons of support! Karen would do a video for you, I am sure!

marjiking

Patron
I would go to the media and the press: Tony Ortega, Anderson Cooper, John Sweeney etc and TELL THE WHOLE story and how it has effected you to date!

You may help your parents by forcing the cult to expel your parents from the Sea Org due to the bad PR!

Write a book and tell your story! Go public - you have nothing to lose and could gain some needed assistance.

FLAG - Scientology's Mecca of Technical Perfection? The friendliest place on the planet
?

You deserve to get some help too! The Cult of Scientology needs to help those people they harmed! Scientology does criminal and inhumane acts of exploiting children and Sea Org members that are too weak to fight for themselves.

I can understand if you don't want to do any of this - but if you do - you have tons of support! Karen would do a video for you, I am sure!

i thought about it thru out the years telling my story and yes for selfish reason hopefully it would kick my parents out so they can live their lives in peace. but being my parents have been in the SO since i was pretty much a toddler i don't think they would last long being they have no resources(they donated their entire wealth to the church i'm talking millions here) i don't think it will be good being: no housing, jobs etc they would be peniless and homeless i can't wish that fate on them plus with them being near 70 years of age.

BunnySkull

Silver Meritorious Patron
Mike Rinder's current wife Christie's first husband was a SO member with the last name King. The ages would be about right and he lives, or did, in Fla too.

Marjorie, any chance your brother was married to a girl named Christie Colbran some years ago? If so, he left the SO with his then wife and Scientology altogether after that.

marjiking

Patron
Mike Rinder's current wife Christie's first husband was a SO member with the last name King. The ages would be about right and he lives, or did, in Fla too.

Marjorie, any chance your brother was married to a girl named Christie Colbran some years ago? If so, he left the SO with his then wife and Scientology altogether after that.

uh well not sure if my biological father was ever an SO member i do know he was or still is a scientologist. his name is james king. my brother has a different last name them me. so i'm sure not my brother as far as i know his first wifes name was jamie.

Sindy

Crusader
marjiking,

You sweetie. My goodness. I have tears welling up reading your story. What a resilient human being you are.

It's tragic that those who are in are in such denial about all of this because they could stop it all but instead continue to support it (most unwittingly) but we aren't surprised or in denial here. I am glad that you have a place to come where people will understand exactly what you are saying.

It took courage to tell that story (and to live that life!). Thank you for doing so (telling your story). People read these boards in private. It makes a difference. Mostly I hope it makes a difference for you. :hug:

marjiking

Patron
marjiking,

You sweetie. My goodness. I have tears welling up reading your story. What a resilient human being you are.

It's tragic that those who are in are in such denial about all of this because they could stop it all but instead continue to support it (most unwittingly) but we aren't surprised or in denial here. I am glad that you have a place to come where people will understand exactly what you are saying.

It took courage to tell that story (and to live that life!). Thank you for doing so (telling your story). People read these boards in private. It makes a difference. Mostly I hope it makes a difference for you. :hug:

thanks sindy and your welcome i shared what i could without cryin myself there is alot of things i have left out of my story it would take a very long time to tell it. tried to be a descriptive as possible with out going to far into a full on visual of the details i just recently last year been able to talk about it without breaking down crying over the mere mention of the church and how it ripped my family apart.
i merely wish i have hopefully opened atleast one persons mind to the ill affects it can cause a person on a mental and spiritual level. and maybe sway some one to change their path to the right way to help others.

Parrishgolfer

thanks sindy and your welcome i shared what i could without cryin myself there is alot of things i have left out of my story it would take a very long time to tell it. tried to be a descriptive as possible with out going to far into a full on visual of the details i just recently last year been able to talk about it without breaking down crying over the mere mention of the church and how it ripped my family apart.
i merely wish i have hopefully opened atleast one persons mind to the ill affects it can cause a person on a mental and spiritual level. and maybe sway some one to change their path to the right way to help others.

Please find a publisher and write a book! You deserve all that would come from it, not that it would/could replace what you've been through. I don't believe in a God, but bless you for what you've been through.

TrevAnon

Big List researcher
I'm no psych :biggrin: but in general I think it's a good sign to be able to cry, especially if you have been going through what you have been.

I would appreciate it as a sign that you are in relatively safe environment where you don't have to worry about surviving. Where you can take the time to process all those horrible experiences from the past. In a way, it is a method you use to "clear" yourself. :p

Take your time, one step at a time.

Talking, writing, crying about your experiences may actually be helping yourself. :thumbsup:

marjiking

Patron
I'm no psych :biggrin: but in general I think it's a good sign to be able to cry, especially if you have been going through what you have been.

I would appreciate it as a sign that you are in relatively safe environment where you don't have to worry about surviving. Where you can take the time to process all those horrible experiences from the past. In a way, it is a method you use to "clear" yourself. :p

Take your time, one step at a time.

Talking, writing, crying about your experiences may actually be helping yourself. :thumbsup:

kinda funny you say that cause i was what they call a natural "clear" saved my thousands of bucks lol. got good on how to monitor my breathing calming my energy etc.. during sessions evenif i was guilty of a mu it never showed sec checks never worked on me it was awesome. now i think about it it funny emeter more like lie detector. and those dun work 100% either

marjiking

Patron
:lol: :hysterical:

The pun was intended though I didn't expect it to be like this! Must be my OT powers... :biggrin:
gotta be the ot powers man i swear or it could also be that some of us are just morein tune with the universe and can receive on a different wave length.

xenusdad

Patron with Honors
Thanks for posting this. This is why. US government, please revoke the tax exempt status of this evil cult.