From Ginger Sugerman: More about my husbands passing.

Discussion in 'In Memory Of...' started by TheSneakster, May 16, 2018.

View Users: View Users
  1. TheSneakster

TheSneakster More Skeptical Than You

My good friend, Ginger Sugerman asked me to post the following (which has been posted by her to Facebook and other venues) to ESMB because she has forgotten her ESMB login information and wishes to get this information out broadly.

It is difficult reading and some may likely be offended, I suppose. However, I believe this information is necessary for the historical record.

The prior thread announcing Arnie Lerma's passing has been locked by Emma or I would post this there. Emma: if posting this is against your wishes, I will remove it promptly.

Michael A. Hobson
    Independent Scientologist
    Ex-Sea Org Member and Declared SP

2. FoTi

FoTi Crusader

This is awful.

She's getting off Arnie's supposed overts while trying to make herself look like the good guy and the victim in all of this.

This is disgusting to do to him after he is gone.

I hope Emma closes this thread again.

• Poop Poop x 2
    • WTF? WTF? x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Angry Angry x 1
    • List
  3. programmer_guy

programmer_guy True Ex-Scientologist

Last edited: May 16, 2018
  4. Emma

Emma Mother of Dragons Administrator

She IS the victim. :banghead:

Arnie was a victim too - of paranoia, addiction and other mental health issues.

There is no happy ending here. No winner. No good guys. No bad guys. This is Ginger's story. From what I knew of Arnie, it rings true to me.

• Thanks Thanks x 15
    • Love Love x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  5. TheSneakster

What an odd thing for an *EX*-Scientologist to say. That's pure Ron Hubbard theory, right there. I'm a Scientologist and even *I* would not go there.

Michael A. Hobson
    ex-Sea Org member and Declared SP
    email: warrior_mike2001@yahoo.com
    facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mhobson2011

• Thanks Thanks x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • For you For you x 1
    • List
  6. uncover

uncover Gold Meritorious Patron

So now we know for what Arnie probably took the money - at least not for hookers....

Aha, a CSW was required.... Hubbard-tech was still in the house.... what a wonderful life...

.... to get the money back - but not for a divorce...

.... because he was preparing for a divorce without an expensive court....

What a picture-perfect relationship....

Last edited: May 16, 2018
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
    • Poop Poop x 2
    • Huh? Huh? x 1
    • WTF? WTF? x 1
    • List
  7. George Layton

George Layton Silver Meritorious Patron

She was shot and her husband killed himself. How were you harmed in all of this?

scientology fucks with peoples lives. This sort of thing is an accomplishment to scientology. Adding more to it without regard to scientology's hand in it is also an accomplishment to scientology. There are some fucked in the head people out there because of the time they have spent learning from scientology and adding more hate to this woman's life is helping scientology destroy her utterly. scientology presents many faces but this type of face represents one of the truer aspects of what scientology is.

• Thanks Thanks x 6
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  8. Lulu Belle

Lulu Belle Moonbat

This probably won't be a popular opinion here, but I don't see that Scientology is 100% to blame for Arnie's issues.

Lots of people went through worse than what he went through in Scientology, and for a longer time, and got out lot more recently, and are now doing fine. Some are doing great.

IMO, Arnie had issues to begin with. Scientology, other nutjob conspiracy groups he got involved in, and drugs (and probably other things) made him worse.

But they weren't the root cause.

JMO.

• Thanks Thanks x 7
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  9. cakemaker

cakemaker Patron Meritorious

Totally agree.

Thank goodness for people like you Emma.

• Thanks Thanks x 5
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  10. IWantOffThisTrain

IWantOffThisTrain Eternal Optimist

It's sad that she feels she has to write this to clear the air.

• Thanks Thanks x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
    • List
  11. OSAOPS

OSAOPS Banned

What occurred months before the shooting, that motivated AL to inquire about an in-law based in FL who had a weapon?

• Poop Poop x 5
    • Angry Angry x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Huh? Huh? x 1
    • List
  12. TheSneakster

Let us all ignore the fact that you - neither family nor law enforcement - are entitled to zero information about the private lives of Arnie & Ginger, ignore the fact that you already got your bloody answer above from the only person in a position to make a meaningful report, and ignore the fact that you are and have been behaving like a deranged Celebrity stalker.

Mr. Padgett, your months and years of feeding Arnie poison about this good woman bore their fruit. I reckon you are only really upset that - despite your ongoing incitement - he failed to murder her and killed himself, instead.

Michael A. Hobson
    Ex-Sea Org Member and Declared SP

Last edited: May 17, 2018
    • Thanks Thanks x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    • For you For you x 1
    • List
    • For you For you x 3
    • Love Love x 1
    • List
  13. Arnie and I were both victims of different things. People want truth but when they get it at times they don't like it. I just spoke play by play the truth. Sorry you can't handle it

• Thanks Thanks x 5
    • For you For you x 4
    • List
  14. Just because I asked for a plan to be paid back doesn't mean there was Scientology in my home LOL. Farthest from the truth. He was not preparing for a divorce !! I have no idea where you got that idea ?? We were both heated up and arguing. Have you never said anything you didn't mean during an argument ? Or your perfect ?

• Thanks Thanks x 3
    • For you For you x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  15. I also agree that him reading conspiracy theories 7 hours a day had a negative impact on his thinking . Your right.

• Thanks Thanks x 3
    • Love Love x 3
    • List
  16. I agree it's sad. But after certain people spreading I murdered him, poisoned him etc. The truth needed to come out. Arnie is gone and not here to be effected by it. What is really sad also is some stating they have to get justice as if I did do something to my husband !! They are insane. They wanted the truth THEY GOT IT !!!

• For you For you x 4
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
    • Love Love x 2
    • List
  17. Why don't you tell us since you seem to be in the know. Why are you not telling all the information in your statement. What did happen months before ? What in-law ? Weapon ? hmm seems like more stirring of the pot to me.

• Thanks Thanks x 4
    • For you For you x 1
    • List
  18. IWantOffThisTrain

It's not our business. Just because Arnie was somewhat of a public figure that doesn't mean we are entitled to know everything about his private life. If you have information that you think needs to be known about his death, tell it to the police and they can determine if it affects anything. If you just want to smear Ginger, ask yourself if you would want your laundry aired in public and how you would feel in her position. You may have reason not to like her but be kind, let the dust settle and healing begin both for her and yourself.

• Thanks Thanks x 8
    • For you For you x 1
    • List
  19. IWantOffThisTrain

I'm sorry for your loss and I hope you are healing well, both physically and emotionally. My 1st husband committed suicide and I can't imagine how I would have felt if people had attacked me, I barely could handle his death as it was.

• Thanks Thanks x 7
    • For you For you x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List