What's new

FSC Int

Ladybird

Silver Meritorious Patron
Christine Butterey took over the FSC INT post at Flag after Bo Wennberg died of untreated diabetes in the mid 90's. (Bo's wife Barbro was Public MAA and lost it after Bo died. Last I heard she was working in the kitchen for Flag Crew.) Christine had just graduated the RPF. Here is a picture of her before she was RPFed when she was on post as Public Officer FSO. Her husband Peter was a Class XII C/S who was busted after Lisa McPherson died. He fell off a shelf in the folder admin building where he was doing mest work and suffered a severe head injury. If anyone has recent information about any of the people in this picture I would love to know what happened to them.

b2.jpg

Feral

Rogue male
Christine Butterey took over the FSC INT post at Flag after Bo Wennberg died of untreated diabetes in the mid 90's. (Bo's wife Barbro was Public MAA and lost it after Bo died. Last I heard she was working in the kitchen for Flag Crew.) Christine had just graduated the RPF. Here is a picture of her before she was RPFed when she was on post as Public Officer FSO. Her husband Peter was a Class XII C/S who was busted after Lisa McPherson died. He fell off a shelf in the folder admin building where he was doing mest work and suffered a severe head injury. If anyone has recent information about any of the people in this picture I would love to know what happened to them.

b2.jpg

That is so tragic, it saddens me to read it,

The game where everyone wins

Chipallina

Patron with Honors
Christine thats it thanks Ladybird and thanks for posting the pic, a lot of familiar faces! although i dont know where or what any of them are doing now.

Little Bear Victor

Silver Meritorious Patron
If anyone has recent information about any of the people in this picture I would love to know what happened to them.

b2.jpg

A few familiar faces there.

Third from the left (her name escapes me now): She has been on a executive post at Flag and has been due to go back to Int for the last 6 or 7 years.

Fifth from left: Is that Mark Lizer? If so, he was sent to replace Weibke Hansen in Hamburg a long ago, was then busted off that post and RPF'd. Either on the RPF or possibly offloaded.

Debbie Cook was in SP room in 2007.

Steve Rule was working in the LA Landlord Office last I know.

Kathy Ondreika. Not sure, possibly ex-SO now.

A few familiar faces there.

Third from the left (her name escapes me now): She has been on a executive post at Flag and has been due to go back to Int for the last 6 or 7 years.

Fifth from left: Is that Mark Lizer? If so, he was sent to replace Weibke Hansen in Hamburg a long ago, was then busted off that post and RPF'd. Either on the RPF or possibly offloaded.

Debbie Cook was in SP room in 2007.

Steve Rule was working in the LA Landlord Office last I know.

Kathy Ondreika. Not sure, possibly ex-SO now.

I know Petter Buttery was roaming Miami, Coral Gables city office back in July 2005, the last time I saw him after getting offloaded from the RPF FLB, he was just completely insane, people couldnt believe me when I said he was a former class 12 auditor and ot7, he look like a bum and he could never make sense of himself. He obviously divorced his wife before he left FLB.

HSSC

Patron
I know Petter Buttery was roaming Miami, Coral Gables city office back in July 2005, the last time I saw him after getting offloaded from the RPF FLB, he was just completely insane, people couldnt believe me when I said he was a former class 12 auditor and ot7, he look like a bum and he could never make sense of himself. He obviously divorced his wife before he left FLB.
Peter has always been completely insane as far as I remember.When he spoke you could hardly understand what he would say.:unsure:

Lawrence

Patron
The guy who's 6th from the left is Marcus Quirino, when I was at flag (late 80's) he was staff section officer. I think he was then prompoted to Chief Officer and got sucked into the Lisa Mcpherson case somehow. (interviews online)

Sad about Peter Buttery, I knew him in London, he was always eccentric, shall we say.

I remember when Mark Lizer was Dir. Reg. When the GI was over $2 mil. one week, they gave him a brand new Rolex at the staff meeting. I couldn't believe it as all other staff were on $30 per week (if Lucky)

HSSC

Patron
The guy who's 6th from the left is Marcus Quirino, when I was at flag (late 80's) he was staff section officer. I think he was then prompoted to Chief Officer and got sucked into the Lisa Mcpherson case somehow. (interviews online)

Sad about Peter Buttery, I knew him in London, he was always eccentric, shall we say.

I remember when Mark Lizer was Dir. Reg. When the GI was over $2 mil. one week, they gave him a brand new Rolex at the staff meeting. I couldn't believe it as all other staff were on $30 per week (if Lucky)
MArcus was one of the few execs you could talk to and get the feeling he was actually listening to you.He was a nice guy,couln't say the same thing about his wife..

I remember at some point when Peter Buttery bought a brand new Porsche Carrera 911 (guess he had money of his own).What a guy.Then they forced him to sell it "cause LRH wrote that only DBs drive shining cars".It was the same period when they had everyone give away/sell their TVs and VCRs 'cause LRH said watching TV was enturbulating...Thinking about it now makes me laugh,I wasn't laughing then.

I was present at that staff meeting when the Rolex was given to Lizer,but if I remember right the GI was over 3 mil.Every reg had a damn Rolex and I barely had money for the laundrymat...

I knew Mark Lizer and worked with him in 2007. He'd been in the RPF but was out, not in the SO, and "making it go right" in the "wog world." I liked him - very energetic and a bright man. He and his wife and adult daughter (Chrissey, who'd been on staff at Int and routed out several yrs ago) were all still very dedicated to the cause despite their staff mis-adventures.

Of course so was I until I looked behind the curtain, so to speak, and really recognized several uncomfortable truths about the incredible PR machine known as the C of S... (thanks to the internet)

Oops... couldn't put THAT toothpaste back in the tube! Flunk C of S !!

Lawrence

Patron
You were right about the GI being $3 mil. I remember that when Lizer got his brand new Rolex he threw his old Rolex into the crowd of "permenently broke" staff at the meeting and nearly caused a riot.

When Peter buttery was in london he didn't seem to have money. When he was at Flag I knew he was on the book commission gig. The book sellers brough him prospects, whom he closed as he was a classXII. the commissions could be massive at 10% of the sale, especially when they were working on selling rich public at Flag ENTIRE LRH libraries. I think that's how he could buy a Porsche.

It was a total two tier system, the reges. were driving BMWs, Living and eating at the hotel. Ron Norton (Captain FSO) drove a corvette and spent a ton of time on book commissions. Anyone on Registration or Book lines made a ton of cash and drove a flashy car. They rest of the staff, lived like pigs on $30 per week. Complain, and it was an enemy line and you would probably end up on the RPF.

Chipallina

Patron with Honors
other people that i have fond memories of during the time this photo was taken are Andrea the epf ic and another Andrea maybe second name Galbiati? both Italian

Gadfly

Crusader
You were right about the GI being $3 mil. I remember that when Lizer got his brand new Rolex he threw his old Rolex into the crowd of "permenently broke" staff at the meeting and nearly caused a riot.

When Peter buttery was in london he didn't seem to have money. When he was at Flag I knew he was on the book commission gig. The book sellers brough him prospects, whom he closed as he was a classXII. the commissions could be massive at 10% of the sale, especially when they were working on selling rich public at Flag ENTIRE LRH libraries. I think that's how he could buy a Porsche.

It was a total two tier system, the reges. were driving BMWs, Living and eating at the hotel. Ron Norton (Captain FSO) drove a corvette and spent a ton of time on book commissions. Anyone on Registration or Book lines made a ton of cash and drove a flashy car. They rest of the staff, lived like pigs on $30 per week. Complain, and it was an enemy line and you would probably end up on the RPF.

Yeah, Jon Lundeen was the FLB Finance Director. He used to sit at the FSC INT's desk in the mid-late 1980s, and he was a non-stop product officer to Bo Wennberg. He had a matching Corvette with Ron Norton's. It would be hilarious to see them both RACING in from the QI (Quality Inn - Sea Org berthing) in the morning, trying to make it for 9 o'clock muster for the FSO in the auditorium. Lundeen was also soaking up the huge reg commissions. Paul Miller, the big huge FSO reg, drove a 500 series BMW as I remember (more huge book commissions). Paul was so fat that he used to fall asleep while regging people. The Captain FSO, Norton, used to joke at musters that Miller could make more money SLEEPING than most people awake!!

Anyone know if Paul Miller is still alive? I always thought that he would drop dead of a hear attack due to his overweight situation.

Lundeen and Norton got busted when the Swedish banking system came apart following incredible co-signing of huge amounts of loans for Scientology services! Basically, their administration with banking was very poor, and all the many Scientologists would co-sign for MANY other people for loans. That couldn't happen today with computers, but it could and did happen in Sweden in the 1980s. In the end it was leveraged something like 50 to 1, and nobody could pay back anything. It caused quite a scandel in Sweden and for Scientology. That is when Kjell Westphal and Heinrich Palmquist (top FSO regges) were declared SPs. Of course, the FSO senior executives knew exactly what these FSMs were doing the entire time. More examples of where the C of S blames individual members for the chaos caused by the Church, and wastes members to make themselves look innocent blame the individual and always make the Church look good).

Last edited:

frhidden

Patron with Honors

b2.jpg

I remember Christine when she was Basic Course Sup on London Foundation. She supped me through the Comm Course.

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
Yeah, Jon Lundeen was the FLB Finance Director. He used to sit at the FSC INT's desk in the mid-late 1980s, and he was a non-stop product officer to Bo Wennberg. He had a matching Corvette with Ron Norton's. It would be hilarious to see them both RACING in from the QI (Quality Inn - Sea Org berthing) in the morning, trying to make it for 9 o'clock muster for the FSO in the auditorium. Lundeen was also soaking up the huge reg commissions. Paul Miller, the big huge FSO reg, drove a 500 series BMW as I remember (more huge book commissions). Paul was so fat that he used to fall asleep while regging people. The Captain FSO, Norton, used to joke at musters that Miller could make more money SLEEPING than most people awake!!

Anyone know if Paul Miller is still alive? I always thought that he would drop dead of a hear attack due to his overwirhgt situation.

Lundeen and Norton got busted when the Swedish banking system came apart following incredible co-signing of huge amounts of loans for Scientology services! Basically, their administration with banking was very poor, and all the many Scientologists would co-sign for MANY other people for loans. That couldn't happen today with computers, but it could and did happen in Sweden in the 1980s. In the end it was leveraged something like 50 to 1, and nobody could pay back anything. It caused quite a scandel in Sweden and for Scientology. That is when Kjell Westphal and Heinrich Palmquist (top FSO regges) were declared SPs. Of course, the FSO senior executives knew exactly what these FSMs were doing the entire time. More examples of where the C of S blames individual members for the chaos caused by the Church, and wastes members to make themselves look innocent blame the individual and always make the Church look good).

Not sure how I missed this post Gad . It was me that uncovered all the crap that was going on in Sweden and it was my report to Davey Boy that got me declared.

I refused to reg the field in Scandinavia for the iAS because of all this crap going on (and mutual co signing for loans is illegal and several people were in the process of being prosecuted when I started digging around) and thats what got me declared.

Happily so I might add.