What's new

German Official Wants Scientology Ban

gomorrhan

Gold Meritorious Patron
I haven't seen the "Leaving Staff Routing Form" since I nearly slapped the HAS across the face with it one day, at Boston, before leaving with it incomplete. As I recall, the steps all looked very reasonable, but of course, the HAS interpreted the steps differently than I would. Also, they didn't seem to think my Sec Check was done, when I did. They also thought things were overts that I didn't, and asserted that I had withholds, when I did not, etc.

If it were done by the book, that form might not be a bad idea, I'd have to look at it again. As it is, it's largely used as a way to keep people who need or want to leave, and then if you refuse it, it's considered one of your suppressive acts.

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Well it is definitely in the news, I saw it on Prime Time TV in germany a week ago while visiting my mom, and now I heard it on the radio here in Ireland. Sabine Weber was on the radio and an Ex-SO that is now in Ireland. Sabine sounded very unconvicing with her defence and I called in and gave my part of the story. She said for example that you can leave any time if you do not like it, and that children need their parent's consent to get onto services or get an OCA result, well, it took me 8 months on the leaving routing form and they tried to keep me there with with all sorts of ethics, tech and admin tools as well as put me under guard, and I was 15 when I got my OCA test results and went onto services in germany without parential consent, so I called into the radio station and my comment was read out over the radio, because I think the irish (and everybody!) should know about these lies that are being told by the president of the CofS Germany.... have a nice day!
Petra

Good on you Petra!! :thumbsup: :cheerleader: