Going Clear Wins Emmys (plural)

Discussion in 'Movies, Plays, and Documentaries about Scientology' started by mockingbird, Sep 13, 2015.

View Users: View Users
  1. Smurf

Smurf Gold Meritorious SP

As normal, you're full of shit. [​IMG]

2. Smurf

[video=youtube;ubuvcFPsPNI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubuvcFPsPNI[/video]

3. ThetanExterior

ThetanExterior Goldenrod SP

Note that estimates of the current membership of the COS is about 25,000 or thereabouts.

In the mid 1990s I was told the official IAS membership figure was 68,000.

That means in the last twenty years they've lost about half their membership.

Just sayin'.:yes:

4. Victoria

Victoria Patron Meritorious

I wish he would make a sequel called "CLEARING OUT" focusing on strategies for getting rid of the cult.

5. Knows

Knows Gold Meritorious Patron

Alex Gibney and Lawrence Wright - Winning! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Poor Tom Cruise - he pulled in a plane crash :bigcry:

Scientology - Losing :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Scientologist's - "The judges are connected to THE PSYCHS".

And...SP's are howling when Scientology is losing....with VGI's and laughter!
    :clap::clap::dancer::dancer::dancer::dance3::dance3::dance3::buzzin::buzzin::buzzin::buzzin::buzzin::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::sing::sing::bow::bow::hysterical::hysterical::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party:

6. AngeloV

AngeloV Gold Meritorious Patron

In the scio bubble, hundreds = thousands, thousands = millions, clear and OT abilities really exist, and if miscavaige said that pigs can fly, the flock would believe it.

As usual, scio shows itself to be the [STRIKE]religion [/STRIKE]cult of retribution, hate and lies.

7. Smurf

8. koki

koki Silver Meritorious Patron

but you are still just , poor Smurf. hope ,one day , there will be cure for your disease... mirror is your worst enemy....:biggrin:

9. Gizmo

Gizmo Rabble Rouser

When will the cult spokeshole Dr. Karin Pouty ( or is it Dr. Pew ? ) just shake her head & mutter " Worldwide, our ass is gets kicked".

10. The_Fixer

The_Fixer Class Clown

Actually, that is a good concept and name for her..... Pepe La Pew.

Trying to sell something (and herself) for something that smells so bad....

11. phenomanon

phenomanon Gold Meritorious Patron

she's probably in the hole.

12. Gizmo

Gizmo Rabble Rouser

Funny, every now & then we have a little skunk come to our back patio door to eat some cat food. We've named it Pepe La Pew.

And, most likely she is in the hole - seems sooner or later everybody ends up there. What a future to look forward to !

13. Smurf

You are living proof that dog shit can grow legs and walk. :duh:

14. Lone Star

Lone Star Crusader

Is your mutual friend just as stupid as you are? Or perhaps stupider? If that were possible.

15. JustSheila

JustSheila Crusader

I'm always pleased to see Koki show up. He/she doesn't post often.

If we don't see Koki, we haven't had a big enough impact yet. But when Koki comes around insulting everyone, it is a guarantee that the cult and its dictator have just suffered a HUGE defeat. :dance2:

Thanks for showing up and confirming this for us, Koki. Otherwise, we'd have no idea we had such a huge impact on the inside.

16. oneonewasaracecar

oneonewasaracecar Gold Meritorious Patron

The grammar, structure and punctuation placement of this sentence makes interpretation impossible.

Isn't Jason Beghe in the documentary? Aren't they fighting in the same war?

There is a consistent theme in your posts koki.

It appears you don't know how to make sense.

For your convenience, I have posted a definition for you:

It's word clearing time, koki.

17. Thrak

Thrak Gold Meritorious Patron

Thanks for clarifying the plural bit. I was unsure what that s meant at the end.

18. Thrak

Incomprehensibility is what gives Koki a certain, as the French would say, I don't know what.

19. Thrak

That's just mean, but I still laughed.

20. Panda Termint

Panda Termint Cabal Of One

Beats the hell out of "Wins Emmies". :roflmao:

I think it was because the original thread title said Emmy (singular). :biggrin: