Golden Age of Fundraising by Chad Lane, Executive Director, St Louis Scientology

Discussion in 'Leaks - Emails, Promo, Insider Info' started by Knows, Apr 1, 2014.

View Users: View Users
  1. Knows

Knows Gold Meritorious Patron

2. Smurf

Smurf Gold Meritorious SP

3. Knows

I feel bad for all of the duped members - all of them (except David Miscavige). Just look at what they go through for the Organization. I found this on a thread here -

[h=2][​IMG] St Louis Orgs 2012 Goals By Chad Lane[/h]
    You can read the the whole post here where ED Chad Lane sets out the 2012 Goals for St Louis at the end of the post.

http://anotefromchad.blogspot.com/20...l#comment-form

2012 goals

1. Finish the fundraising for the renovations of our building. - FAILED

2. Finish updating the files of the church. - FAILED

3. Distribute The Way to Happiness to 20% of the population of St. Louis - FAILED

4. Triple the number of auditors and supervisors on post - starting with the return of Adam Heft as our new Class VI case supervisor. - FAILED

:hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

4. Jump

Jump Operating teatime

Meanwhile, how much sweet, sweet cash got sucked up into Captain David Miscavige's building/ IAS/ slush fund ??

Success

:clap:

5. AnonyMary

AnonyMary Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

My God! He must be a sucker for punishment, working for the church...when he apparently knows all about the Ideal Work Scene

Chad Lane shared a link.
    Yesterday
    The Ideal Career Generator - Chad Lane
    chadtlane.com
    Are you working the perfect job? Are you both immensely happy and well-paid? If so, this post isn't for you.

[​IMG]

http://chadtlane.com/2014/03/ideal-career-generator/

6. Smurf

Smurf Gold Meritorious SP

7. Knows

It really is crazy when one is out and able to see how these poor saps get suckered into believing the opposite of truth.

A Slave generating millions but can't ever get enough for the Organization to ever finish. AND he does not make enough money to support himself by being a Rev. for a Church and a fundraiser! An Executive Director at that!

8. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Gold Meritorious Sponsor

Thanks to all of you for posting this---and for Mike Rinder's blog to further articulate the stupid.

It was so stupid, it made the Stupid Thread! LOL

(RE-POSTED HERE):

Last edited: Apr 1, 2014
  9. smartone

smartone My Own Boss

Blimey, Chad Lane's still in?????? Sucker for punishment. Must have lots of overts poor thing.

10. Gib

Gib Crusader

In reading the link you provided,

he cracks me up. He says he found the "WHY" for the St Louis org not getting above 40-50 staff, for years.

What an idiot.

The why is the the stupid Fund Raising.
    And below that why, is the tech no work, there are no "clears" or "ot's". I always split a gut reading stuff like this. :laugh:

These folks try to explain the failures, the "whys" with the technology of scientology admin & hcob's, and none go outside the box.

It's like somebody who wrote a book about selling buggy whips back in the days of no cars, and trying to sell buggy whips now using the technology of buggy whips back in the day. LOL

11. CO2

CO2 Patron Meritorious

The "real Why" is that there are more important things in St. Louis to do including:

ride the trolley

[video=youtube;0odXnKhKBxQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0odXnKhKBxQ[/video]

drink Bud

240609-frederika.jpg

watch the Cardinals play

[video=youtube;8xpSWYS6OJg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xpSWYS6OJg[/video]

12. Udarnik

Udarnik Gold Meritorious Patron

Drink Bud?

Only if it's not made in St. Louis!

[​IMG]

13. CO2

CO2 Patron Meritorious

I didn't say, "I drink Bud."

I've always loved the Clydesdales.

clydesdales.jpeg