Goodbye :)

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by TrevAnon, May 4, 2018.

View Users: View Users
  1. TrevAnon

TrevAnon Big List researcher

(Not sure where to put this. I'll let a mod decide if it is at the right place here.)

On May 19th 2008 I decided to register at enturbulation dot org, which is the predecessor to the current whyweprotest dot net. I wanted to do something about the COS. On May 19, 2018 I’ll be in the fight for 10 years.

After some thinking in the last few weeks I decided it is time for me to take a step back.

It’s not that I don’t like it here anymore, it’s just that I am getting more interested in other subjects which have nothing to do with the COS. So I want to spend more time on those subjects.

It’s also not that I’m quitting the fight altogether. I’ll still occasionaly be working on the big list and on reminding Dutch COS organisations to publish their financial reports every year, which means I’ll keep using my WWP-account. (Anyone keeping up with the big list however knows that the speed of additions there nowadays is way lower than it used to be. You may be interested in reading about that: http://www.reasoned.life/2018/02/spotlight-on-anonymous-big-list/ .)

Also, I’ll still be using my Disqus account at the Underground Bunker.

Should anyone want to discuss something with me, you can find me at one of those places.

I will be closing / no longer using my accounts for FB and ESMB as of now.

I sure hope the cult will be going down real soon, though I fear that – for their enormous cash reserves – it’s going to take a lot of time. I'm happy to see that these days both journalists and exes such as Tony Ortega, Mike Rinder and Leah Remini (as well as countless others) are at the front.
    Thanks to all of you for having fun and/or serious discussions, and especially to Emma for managing this board (as well as all the others who also worked on that)!

With that I’m now saying goodbye! Maybe see you around somewhere else!

• Thanks Thanks x 17
    • Love Love x 3
    • For you For you x 1
    • List
  2. Out Ethics

Out Ethics Out Ethics Ex Ethics Officer

Thanks for letting us know.

Good bye and best of luck.

Thanks for all you have done and continue to do to expose Scientology.

It has been valuable.

Every little bit helps - death by 1,000 cuts!

I believe we will all live to see this cult go down and Miscavige go to jail.

now - go on and flourish and prosper....kick some ass!

• Thanks Thanks x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. Enthetan

Enthetan Master of Disaster

There comes a point in every ex-Scn, when he's said all he has to say, and it's time to move on.

Have a wonderful life!

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  4. I told you I was trouble

I told you I was trouble Suspended animation

@TrevAnon,

You have been a fantastic member of the family and will be missed.

:heartflower::heartflower::heartflower:

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  5. Miss Ellie

Miss Ellie Patron with Honors

May every day be an adventure. Thank you for all you have done. Enjoy!

6. TheOriginalBigBlue

TheOriginalBigBlue Gold Meritorious Patron

The Big List definitely stands as one of the most effective pieces of anti-Scientology work. I have referenced it often knowing that Scientologists are only separated by 3 degrees and they will see that people who have spoken out are people they know who have credibility. The Big List shows us that what we observed and knew to be true was true for us and not true by Scientology decree. Everyone who is critical of Scientology isn't a crazy frothing PTS SP, ARC Broken, Out-Exchange, has Overts and Withholds and crimes against Scientology, Restimulated by Whole Track Implants, a List 1 Rockslammer, a Degraded Being, No Case Gain, Low Tone Scale, Low on the Know to Mystery Scale, has Failed Purposes, Off-Purpose, Out-Int, Self Listing, Stat Crashing, False Attesting, Misunderstood Words, and the myriad other derogatory classifications LRH used to demean whistleblowers and keep others from respecting the truth.

• Like Like x 3
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
    • List
  7. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

Thanks so much Trev for all you've done over the years. It's much appreciated, especially as you're a never-in.

Enjoy your life, and of course your free to go. That is once you replace yourself and complete the routing form including the Leaving ESMB Sec Checks. ;)

Seeya around the galaxy! :wave:

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  8. TheOriginalBigBlue

... and Div 3 is working up your Freeloader Bill as we speak.

9. cakemaker

cakemaker Patron Meritorious

Thanks for all you've done. You always have an interesting point of view.

What I don't understand is the all or nothing that critics sometimes take.
    Sometimes months go by without posting but I haven't thought of leaving altogether - situations change, topics change, news happens - it's all a la carte.
    But everyone is different.

Good luck TrevAnon.

10. Jim Dandy

Jim Dandy Patron with Honors

Wishing you all the best Trev Anon. Thanks for turning me on to Ron Miscavige's YouTube channel on chat the other day because I didn't know he had one.

And I want to just use this as an opportunity to plug it and urge everyone to go and 'Subscribe' to Ron's channel and click "Like" on all of his videos. I've noticed that so far each video has more "Dislikes" than "Likes". Of course we know why.

I've just watched Ron's 2 part interview with Mark Fisher which was edge of your seat stuff. Very interesting. His 2 part interview with Jeffrey Augustine was also fantastic. I feel like I know Jeff much better now.

Here's the link to Ron's channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxcXhpmN0AiEH5e7snkk8FQ

Last edited: May 4, 2018
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  11. Emma

Emma Mother of Dragons Administrator

No. You need to CSW. I haven't seen a CSW Trev.:grouch:

Seriously, I understand exactly where you are coming from. You've been a wonderful contributor over the years and I'll miss you as LOT.

Flourish & prosper. :cheers:

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
    • List
  12. FoTi

FoTi Banned

:cheers2: :goodluck: :toodlepip:

13. IWantOffThisTrain

IWantOffThisTrain Eternal Optimist

I will miss seeing you here. Thank you for the Big List and all your input here. I lurked for a long time and you were one of the posters whose insight I looked for as I try to find a path for myself that keeps my family connected.

14. TrevAnon

TrevAnon Big List researcher

I hope thanking you all by hitting the icon below your posts qualifies as a CSW. :p

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Love Love x 1
    • For you For you x 1
    • List
  15. guanoloco

guanoloco As-Wased

Best of luck.

16. F.Bullbait

F.Bullbait Oh, a wise guy,eh?

Moving on, anon!

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 7, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • List
  17. AnonyMary

AnonyMary Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

I understand, but you will be missed much! Your work has been so helpful to exposing Scientology. You have always gone the extra mile in all you do, and helped so much more than the average critic. Thanks, be well and enjoy your new areas of focus!

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  18. tesseract

tesseract Patron with Horrors

You know how the saying goes. You can log out, but you can never leave... ;)

• LOL LOL x 5
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  19. TheOriginalBigBlue

Half acks people, only give him half acks.

• LOL LOL x 5
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  20. Clay Pigeon

Clay Pigeon Silver Meritorious Patron

Just don't try fuck with us.

We will be checking your folders and our PI's will be taking notes...

• LOL LOL x 3
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List