What's new

Grant Cardone makes an ASS out of himself

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron
CO[STRIKE]R[/STRIKE]NDO[STRIKE]NE[/STRIKE]M!

Imagine what kind of person would it would take to inspire other normal, generous and loving people (as are the great folks here on ESMB) to detest you so much that they hope that a humiliating documentary is done about you precipitating your demise? LOL.

My word! That doesn't sound very OT to me if others around "the planet" are fervently postulating your receipt of a Karmic hastening!
FIFY

It´s CONDOM, only a GRAND CONDOM - like a big bubble....

I thought of him but then realized that Grant may not be of the caliber of subjects that Louis works on. However there is some hope that Louis might touch on the Cardones as an example of scientologists, or was able to get interview with them, for the documentary :biggrin:

:omg:

My Dear Friend,

I sincerely pray that "some hope" is a hint that the Cardones were actually given the opportunity.

I have a rather groteque image in my preposterously degraded mind.
Picture if you will, "Madame Theroux", the female of an especially sinister species of spider as she spins her devastatingly cruel web. All the more devastating for it's appearance.....
It is often remarked that this web looks so harmless, something with a childlike quality to it, which imparts feelings of innocence, naivete, and "neutrality". However, the victims of "Madame Theoroux" know better, and a peculiar aspect about the victims of this spider is that the more rotten and filthy their souls happen to be, the worse will be the effects of the bite inflicted by "Madame Theroux".

And so perhaps it it unsurprising, my friend, that my visualiser's gifts allow me to see all too clearly the abominable display that will no doubt ensue should "Madame Theroux" indeed, get to sink her deadly fangs into the disgustingly crass Cardones and that she will destroy everything that they stand for. It is not a pretty sight. I see lurid displays by two ego-whores as Madame Theroux notices their moves and entices them closer with delicate strands of her web. As they get closer the two of them are seen to be swarming with parasites, BTs? or bits of the bullshit which they feed on and then themselves excrete, through every pore? Madame Theroux is unfazed; her victims think that they are the ones in Total Control on All Dynamics, and that includes being in control of Madame Theroux.

But they are wrong! Just as onlookers are about to throw up with the sickening sight of the Cardones self revelations about self, BITE!!! and BITE!!! I see Madame Theroux's vicious fangs with extraordinary speed slash deeply into the two most repulsive OTs this Universe has ever known. The two of them, oozing malignant pus, twitch helplessly, quivering the fine threads of the web, invoking in onlookers an eerie sense of peace, as does a violinist who finds a soothing melody in his strings.

Little David

Gold Meritorious Patron
I like Grant more than most of his fellow people without a conscience. Most of them do a good job of pretending to have one. Grant does the opposite and flaunts his lack of conscience. If they all did that it would make it easier to avoid getting involved with them or conned by them.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Wouldn't it be cool if Miscavige gets hauled off in handcuffs where he spend the next 5 years under federal indictment for RICO, tax fraud, kidnapping, assault and money laundering--after which he is sentenced to 50 years without bail?

But that's not the best part. . .

And in his absence, Grant Cardone takes over as the new acting Chairman of the Board of Scientology International?

And Cardone moves the Int. Headquarters to Tony Montana's old mega-mansion where he conducts Scientology by video teleconferencing while he is taking a bubble bath in a 24 kt mega tub, wearing gold gucci mega sunglasses and puffing on a mega cigar?

Then because of a legal loophole, Miscavige suddenly gets out of prison and he and Cardone go to war vs each other with Scientologists having to decide, vote and elect who their leader will be. And so both megalomaniacs go on the campaign trail and run 24 hours live video feed where they incessantly strut and rant in front of a realtime online website, vulgarly bragging about themselves, their MEST and their planetary prowess and how "how much more OT they are than that other cocksucking DB!"

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
Grant_Cardone_Gold-e1470949163529.jpg

Grant Cardone - the poster boy for Scientology. Love his money and mest.