Grateful escapee seeking head of NY Sea Org from 1990- where is she now?

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by inchant, Jun 15, 2015.

Tags:
View Users: View Users
  1. inchant

inchant Patron

Mary Anon, thank you! i will the person you referenced above- he would HAVE to know of her. She is about 44 now cause she was 2 yrs younger than me.
    ExED, if she was cold as ice to you it was most likely cause your stats were down that day, lol. Seriously, i would watch in a amazement as she would switch personalities on a dime depending on if the person's stats were up or down... she could be sweet as pie or cold as a bucket of ice.:giggle:

I think the reason i can't remember her name is, she was 'sir' to me.:blush:

2. RogerB

RogerB Crusader

Yes, I first connected with Larry and the NYC GO in 1980. The period from mid '83 to my declare in '85 was a blizzard of Comm Evs and I've lost exact date recall on unless I go into my archival records.

I did not do OSA stuff here in the US . . . though I did do an op for Diana and her mother privately and personally. See:

Lies and Deceit of the Cof$ . . . my op for Diana
    http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?11823-The-Lies-and-Deceit-of-the-Church-of-Scientology

R

3. Mest Lover

Mest Lover Not Sea Org Qualified

Debbie Friedman from buffalo org.

4. Mest Lover

Sorry I don't post much anymore. This was therapy for me and I feel what I needed it for has been met. I visit often and read.

I can be found on fb.

Debbie Friedman was brought to CLO EUS for entrance to CMO by Carl Askew. He blew shortly after that cycle. She was rather nice internally. What ever meanness she may have exhibited was whatever SCN CMO forced out of her. I have no idea what became of her after I got out in 1991.

5. Mest Lover

James Goodison was the CO CMO that was referred above. He showed up at CLO EUS first from a mission entitled "Command channels. " A few months later he showed up as CO CMO. Creepy yelling in your face to rip it was his deal. I always wondered what he fucked up to be demoted and posted there.

Debbie gave me a WTH book and course packet for helping her complete some program on the CLO EUS staff. She also threatened me with a FB on many occasions due mostly to refusing to cut my shoulderblade length hair. I was never treated to that threat unfortunately.

6. Mest Lover

Hah you remember Alex the CFD that replaced Helen Fink (Goulston) who was transferred shortly after marrying Cary Goulston CO SMI. Alex blew with a new EPFer. They ordered me to chase and return them to CLO EUS. Alex got hit by an under cover police car which helped get me out of that stupid cycle.

7. Mest Lover

Oh btw. Debbie was straight. In case you need that info. She actually looked more like Cindy Crawford. Carl Askew gave her some roses the day she showed up.

8. Edwardo

Edwardo Patron with Honors

I know there are lots of awful stories from the church. This one affected me and seemed particularly shocking. The betrayals and stupidity and paranoia.

Kurtzian... Kafkaesque... a living nightmsre.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2015
  9. Mest Lover

Tom Welch? The part of the dishwasher? I don't remember him being DCOI CMO. Perhaps though. I was on the purif then for 9 months.

10. Smurf

Smurf Gold Meritorious SP

11. Mest Lover

Wonder why she was offloaded. She was serious in. I have a picture i recently took of the WTH pack she gave me but i can't upload it here for some reason. I have several KR's she wrote about me also. Next time I go through my ethics folder I will grab them.

12. Mest Lover

I have another qwerky memory of her and Jennifer Gambino that I have. Strange how you can encapsulate entire periods of time. I wonder, at times, why I can remember stuff about my SO time so much more than other things. I chock it up to the psychological scarring it did to me and the mental effort I was exerting on getting out without them discovering my plans or what I was doing on their computer.

13. Mest Lover

14. inchant

inchant Patron

OMG! You and I must have met, then.. i was the only other young EPFer at that time...i used to sit next to that girl as she and Alex would make googly eyes at each other every day from across the cafeteria.

Do you know if Alex stayed away or did they 'salvage' him?

The dish boy who blew before i did was very sweet and called me pretending to be my father (as i was sitting next to Debbie, she answered the phone, lol), he told me how to fake out the e-meter.

15. inchant

inchant Patron

When i first got there, the dishwasher was a young black guy, around 17 yrs old..? Then 2 wks later he was replaced with Debbie's sidekick, who I then replaced. He was young, i think blonde and slightly balding, and super hot for Debbie, lol. I can't remember his name, but I did see him being very verbally abusive to his underling before being demoted (nothing new for the Sea Org).

16. inchant

inchant Patron

Merge complete. Thanks Smurf and Mest Lover, you rock!!!

17. Mest Lover

There wasn't a lot of CMO staff there. I am drawing a blank on this one. Tom Welch had black hair. He was CMO briefly then was demoted to AData aide CLO EUS after John left. At that time I think Jennie Gambino and Lyci Binda were CMO. James Goodison was CO CMO before Debbie.

18. Mest Lover

The black dishwasher was Jay Greenhill. Other EPFers about that time were Darci from PA and Marni Hatton from CT

Last edited: Jun 27, 2015
  19. Mest Lover

Hmmm.

The guy that eventually replaced me was blonde. They had me route him out several months previous to that because he started telling people that he was only there to learn about LRH so he could develop his own Bridge. Funny that he replaced me as Security Chief. I don't remember his name though. I am sure i wrote that up in a stat cable. I will check next time i find them.

20. inchant

inchant Patron

Here she is, looks like she has a normal life amongst wogs, even went to college(!).... how does that work?? Esp if she's still working with an org? http://www.scparker.com/debra.htm
    I'm assuming it's not a sea org as there'd be no time for anything else. I wonder if she was 'partially released' thru some loophole...(?) I thought a billion years was a billion years.
    Regardless, I'm thrilled to know she [also] has a life outside the cult confines.

Thanks again guys for the intel!