Grateful escapee seeking head of NY Sea Org from 1990- where is she now?

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by inchant, Jun 15, 2015.

Tags:
View Users: View Users
  1. inchant

inchant Patron

OMG!..... do you actually have my case file or perhaps just a photographic memory?! I can't believe you remember my name..... that is ever so slightly creepy, lol.

Yes, Jay! He saved my ass. So glad he got out. :)

PS- Do you happen to know what became of the young nazi drill sargeant in charge of the EPF and/ or her step father (he was one of the nicest folks there)...

Last edited: Jun 27, 2015
  2. Mest Lover

Mest Lover Not Sea Org Qualified

Yes that was me that ran after Alex. I was ordered by Joanie Gambino (Programs Chief CLO EUS ) and Joyce Bowen to chase them and bring them back. I was planning on not catching up to them and just reporting they got away. But Alex ran out into the road just as the cop car got there. Alex rolled over the hood and onto the ground. I went back to CLO and they quickly removed me to upstairs. James Rogies (Estates Chief CLO EUS) went out to talk to the police. They had me go out after Alex was gone. He didn't want to create a scene. Just wanted to get away. The policeman asked me why I had a billy club. I said "Ethics presence." He laughed and let me go. If they had only blew at 3am, like the rest of the staff that blew did, nothing would have happened. I never stopped anyone from blowing. I had to chase them when they blew but I wasn't going to catch up with them.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2015
  3. Mest Lover

The drill Sargent was Lyci Binda. She went on to other more torturous deeds apparently. Her step father Erik Knaurhaus (spelling)died of stomach cancer awhile back apparently. He was definitely the nicest one there.

4. inchant

inchant Patron

Mest Lover you are the best, lol. I love the fact that you weren't planning on catching anyone when you chased them.:happydance:
    I remember you coming back with the dramatic report. I think those 2 just couldn't keep their hands off each other, evidenced by the lovely lingerie strewn around her room, :) otherwise surely they'd have left at a safer hour.

Very sad to hear that Erik died, he had such a jovial, radiant, positive spirit.. its really the only reason i remember him as i had no other dealings with him. He and Lyci were exact opposites. I actually have some very fond memories of her and the EPF, lol, plus she made it a point to be my friend from the get go i think because she knew i was going to be high up in the ranks.

She did put our lives into grave danger once at the public sea org down the street, she ordered me and Darci to carry the big piano down the stairs, which would have likely put us both in the hospital or worse. Thank God a staff member put his foot down and refused to let us pass. She chewed his head off, saying that we were not our bodies, and threatening him with severe penalties for interfering with her orders, but he didn't care. He told her to do what she needed to do to him but no way was he going to let us carry that thing down the stairs. Bless his heart!

She was also the one who called me when they realized i wasn't coming back, screaming that i had no choice, "NO you are NOT a human being, you are a Scientologist, you signed a billionaire contract.. you don't get to leave. We actually have a surprise for you when you come back." Yeah, the surprise was they were going to send me to Clearwater, as they knew i had expressed interest in going. If i had, surely i would be dead by now.. either by their hands or my own.

She would really fit in well being in charge of The Hole. Ultimately i think her survival mechanism was to be in charge of others so they couldn't be in charge of her.

Out of curiosity..i didn't know Alex, never spoke with him, but do you happen to know if he went back or if that was his grand escape?

5. Mest Lover

Never saw or heard about them either way.

I remember your cycle differently but I will just keep it.

6. inchant

inchant Patron

When I joined the Sea Org it was on the condition that they would let me leave in one month for one week to visit my family as my aunt and uncle who, at the time lived in Japan, would be visiting. After 3 hours of arguing w Debbie and the guy who was demoted the following week, they finally agreed to my terms. But the day before i was to leave Debbie said 'not so fast' and i had to undergo the 3 day interrogation. At that time i had no plans to leave, but the day after i got out of there i sort of woke up and realized how weird i felt. Aka brainwashed. Luckily it wore off quickly.
    :angel:

7. Smurf

Smurf Gold Meritorious SP

Erik Knauerhase died in 2003. http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...Thread-RIP-sad&p=910832&viewfull=1#post910832

Lissie is the daughter of Anne Marie (Binda) Knauerhase.

8. Mest Lover

I mostly remember Erik's computer password because I always misspelled it like his name.

9. Mest Lover

Erik pulled me off the purif after 9 months and sec checked me. Entirely a separate cycle that I knew nothing about but they didn't put me back on the purif so that cycle, same as my grade 0 and staff status II, are incomplete. SP much?

10. Mest Lover

Funny thing how the SO is nothing but lies. They lie and then you are fucked. SO is out 2d.

11. Tuppence

Tuppence Patron

Knauerhase. Sorry to hear, Eric died, he was very nice, kind and so sweet

12. Mest Lover

I always felt sorry for Lyci. She was a total heartless bitch. Exactly what SCN made her. Uneducated for any world outside of the SO. I wondered how she would have been if not raised in that mess.

Eric was about the nicest of people there. He and I worked together on the stat evolution computer project that I programmed their computer to do. He did the graph drawing portion.

I really felt sorry for all the kids.