Grateful escapee seeking head of NY Sea Org from 1990- where is she now?

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by inchant, Jun 15, 2015.

Tags:
View Users: View Users
  1. AnonyMary

AnonyMary Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

I remember Eugene being overwhelmed with worry sometimes. I know he cared about the kids but was always pressured to 'make it go right'. I'm sad to hear he went back. Oh well, maybe someday he'll join us here.

What a terrible situation for that child, for you. So glad you spoke up and demanded she go. Was it spelled Sylvie or Slyvie?

2. exseaorgclocmoflagetc

exseaorgclocmoflagetc Patron with Honors

yes, Sylvie, thanks! she was canadian with a thick french accent. She had that Lauren Bacal look and tooth gap. she always, ALWAYS wore thick wing tipped eyeliner and looked a bit like Lauren Bacall with short hair.

Yeah, Eugene was overwhelmed, he would have anywhere up to 12 kids, anywhere from small babies to kids. 14 hours a day, 7 days a week. The kids barely saw their parents, if ever. He even had to bath them and put them to sleep at night. and their parents would come home 11pm to 12pm.

When SO childcare was at the Excaliber, someone once(who?) called in a kidnapping. The fire fighters came and barged in the front door asking all the kids if they had parents or felt like they were being held against their will.(most of the kids ran and hid). Ironically I was completley without parents living and slaving there, but I was so good at putting on front and that glazed robot look "eveything is great" (lots of stories). They said the call came from within, from the payphone right inside the front door.
    That was one of my first wake up calls, very young. it made me start thinking about it all.

3. Mest Lover

Mest Lover Not Sea Org Qualified

Recently spent one of my vacations in Manhattan. Oddly my wife had us staying within 2 blocks of CLO EUS. we walked by several times and I pointed out to my family that I was responsible for the marble facade.

They thought i was joking. Got some pics of me and my boy in front of reception door.

I was happy to have no fear of being there. And happy to stroll away free with my family.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  4. exseaorgclocmoflagetc

exseaorgclocmoflagetc Patron with Honors

ive been by also, isnt it so weird to see the dedicated people and realize we were once like that and held prisoners of our own minds following commands as ordered? working ourselves to death literally with e very second of the day spent living breathing that garbage. and that we are no longer. its such a strange feeling, everything, the symbolism, the people holds such vastly different meaning now. I have no attachment to it whatsoever, its very creepy to me now.
    I look at the people still there and wish there was some magic word I could say to make them see what I see. Its a total scam through and through.

Last edited: May 31, 2018