Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by SweetnessandLight, Nov 26, 2011.
Happy Lunar New Year to all our Asian-Pacific friends!
I saw the dragon dancing!
Today I got to do something that I have not done in far too long...I painted a picture! A fairly big canvas too, 20" x 24". It's not totally finished, but close. Very satisfying.
This is my year to re-claim my creativity.
I am grateful that Life supports my creative explorations!
Sorry folks, I'm having trouble with my post! :confused2:
Here is part of it, will try and recreate the rest later when I have more time...
Here are the 36 questions used in the research study:
1. Given the choice of anyone in the world, whom would you want as a dinner guest?
2. Would you like to be famous? In what way?
3. Before making a telephone call, do you ever rehearse what you are going to say? Why?
4. What would constitute a “perfect” day for you?
5. When did you last sing to yourself? To someone else?
6. If you were able to live to the age of 90 and retain either the mind or body of a 30-year-old for the last 60 years of your life, which would you want?
7. Do you have a secret hunch about how you will die?
8. Name three things you and your partner appear to have in common.
9. For what in your life do you feel most grateful?
10. If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be?
11. Take four minutes and tell your partner your life story in as much detail as possible.
12. If you could wake up tomorrow having gained any one quality or ability, what would it be?
13. If a crystal ball could tell you the truth about yourself, your life, the future or anything else, what would you want to know?
14. Is there something that
15. What is the greatest accomplishment of your life?
16. What do you value most in a friendship?
17. What is your most treasured memory?
18. What is your most terrible memory?
19. If you knew that in one year you would die suddenly, would you change anything about the way you are now living? Why?
20. What does friendship mean to you?
21. What roles do love and affection play in your life?
22. Alternate sharing something you consider a positive characteristic of your partner. Share a total of five items.
23. How close and warm is your family? Do you feel your childhood was happier than most other people’s?
24. How do you feel about your relationship with your mother?
25. Make three true “we” statements each. For instance, “We are both in this room feeling ... “
26. Complete this sentence: “I wish I had someone with whom I could share ... “
27. If you were going to become a close friend with your partner, please share what would be important for him or her to know.
28. Tell your partner what you like about them; be very honest this time, saying things that you might not say to someonmoment in your life.
30. When did you last cry in front of another person? By yourself?
31. Tell your partner something that you like about them already.
32. What, if anything, is too serious to be joked about?
33. If you were to die this evening with no opportunity to communicate with anyone, what would you most regret not having told someone? Why haven’t you told them yet?
34. Your house, containing everything you own, catches fire. After saving your loved ones and pets, you have time to safely make a final dash to save any one item. What would it be? Why?
35. Of all the people in your family, whose death would you find most disturbing? Why?
36. Share a personal problem and ask your partner’s advice on how he or she might handle it. Also, ask your partner to reflect back to you how you seem to be feeling about the problem you have chosen.
These are all good questions/writing prompts to allow one to get to know oneself better!
After listening to this for about the 20th time, I thought the feelin'-groovy-thread should have it.
[Jackson Browne - Lawyers in Love (audio only)]
Oops, I did it again! (Cross-posting stuff.)
[Jon and Vangelis - I'll Find My Way Home]
Oops, I did it again,,,,,
I just made this. Dark times ahead for the cult...
The quote is from "The Matrix Revolutions".
I love this one though!
Will print it
This is the way to make life beautifull, even when everything seems to go wrong!
Heh! And to that I will add:
Spring is on it's way!!!
Me R.E.F.U.S.E to think about ''long tailed rats'' making a mess in my garden
They are 8 eating the beautifull perennial plants I add
Why don't they eat the weeding? I would feel so grateful!