What's new

Green Card Marriages FSO-Style (News from 2006)

Terril park

Sponsor
They went back in and were there in the RPF in 2004 Paul.

Mike Eves and Uwe Stuckenbrock died there in 2008 and 2009 Paul.

Jaime Didcoate and his parents were offloaded in 2006 Paul.

Paul knows how students got or were used for green cards.

Pul posts here 10 times a day and promotes his squirrelly tech

Pretending to know things he knows nothing about
Making it all sound reasonable

Jaime Didcoate failed the Rpf after a couple few tries and Kathy lost it after Jaimie was declared. Then Richard (who was getting older) was offloaded to handle Kathy and Jaime.

They were all VMs for the Tsunami and New Orleans disasters. not good enough for the Sea Org after a lifetime of dedicated service but ok to put a yellow shirt on and sleep in a yellow tent in the jungle.

Dulloldfart (aka Paul who he signs as) is a freezoner apologist

You weren't there but I was Paul.

Dear Ladybird, Paul is a personal friend. I know he takes great pride in posting only what he sees or knows as the truth.

So yeah, one can sometimes be wrong, or not have full info.

Like how do you square away promoting a robot auditor with being
a freezone apologist. :)

Cadetification

Patron with Honors
To get a green card is over $500 now.(for a wog)They give you a temporary one and if you're stay married for 2 years,you pay $475(?)i believe, and they extend it.
People have to pay for everything themself. For a wedding and everything.
Because they work for the Church,I believe,it's cheaper.
When I was in Sea Org I was 18 years old and everybody was trying to get me to get married even thought my R-1 visa was not even about to expite (It was good for 3 years)
My friend (she is from Russia) got married to a security guard. That was so funny! They only knew each other for a few month. One day they went to buy a wedding dress. They could not afford one,so they decided to rent one.They went to the place where you rent wedding downs and the clerk said,"Oh,take that one!" and she handed them a dress that was not very expensive comparing to others.They almost took it but then she added ,"Everybody from Sea Org gets married in that dress!"
My friend felt so ashamed.She did not want that dress after that;she picked another one

Was that Katerina or Anja?

Challenge

Silver Meritorious Patron
That was a ton of work that you did on that,Ladybird.
Thank you.
Although I was not Sea Org, I did know a couple who did that very marriage thing. Their friends all knew about it. I had the idea that it was a not an uncommon thing to do. Now that I see these lists, I see that it is not, indeed, uncommon.

Challenge