What's new

GSR/E-meter for Psychological research

xela3991

Patron
Hi! I am a psychology undergraduate who would like to do some research involving Galvanic Skin Response in relation to traumatic memories. The studies that I am aware of are lacking in the areas of clinical application and the placebo effect. I would like to see if the E-meter provides the same effect which a placebo does or if it's read out does, in fact, have some relation to mental states. I was wondering if anyone had a working meter that I could have! I can work out how to pay for shipping! Let me know!

Alex

AnonKat

Crusader
Hi! I am a psychology undergraduate who would like to do some research involving Galvanic Skin Response in relation to traumatic memories. The studies that I am aware of are lacking in the areas of clinical application and the placebo effect. I would like to see if the E-meter provides the same effect which a placebo does or if it's read out does, in fact, have some relation to mental states. I was wondering if anyone had a working meter that I could have! I can work out how to pay for shipping! Let me know!

Alex

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...Electropsychometer-from-Church-of-Scientology