What's new

Halifax Anon assaulted and injured on camera

Gus

Patron with Honors
Oh, and I guess the churchies got tired of hiding behind the curtains whenever people with signs showed up.

But the Anons were just standing there, and bat-woman was going nuts. I think a few Guy Fawkes masks need to be introduced into the TR-0 Bullbait sessions.

Epic Fail.

Gus

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
I love it that this criminal from the Church of Scientology was brought to justice today.

1 down, 7,999,999 million to go!

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
She sounds just like some of the "people" who were trying to get me to take my mask off at a protest a few days ago - they were also threatening to assault me but there was thankfully a large fence between us. :D

The proverb goes something like "the first person in an argument to throw a punch is admitting he has run out of ideas.":yes:

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Kudos to the Anons in that video. They behaved in a flawless manner.

$1000 says she is a Scientologist (or was at the time). No one swears and goes nuts quite like a Ronbot.

This is what years of training and hundreds of thousands of dollars gets you. A being who confronts with a fist and is limited to speaking 3 sentences.

Jeeez. :duh:

AnonKat

Crusader
hebermotivational.jpg

Last edited:

DavidM

Patron with Honors
From the way she reacts to the unmasked taxi driver guy I think it is clear she is a Scientologist. She did tell the police she is not a Scientologist, then again, she also pleaded not guilty earlier before changing her plea.

Wouldn't her name be on the public record in the court documents? And wouldn't that be easily cross checked against completion lists?

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
I think you're on a safe bet, Emma. I've never seen nor heard of a non-scientologist reacting to Anons in that particular manner. If she's a scientologist who's claiming she's NOT a scientologist, she obviously has no idea about how resourceful Anons can be.

Of course she could just be a random nutjob, they're almost indistinguishable from your common, garden-variety, CofS scientologist.

Div6

Crusader
I have been working on a mock-up of a "Scientology Information Center" that essentially would be a video on demand kiosk that Anons could take and set up where\when ever they raid. A picture is worth a thousand words, as they say, and with so many vids available of Scngsts acting anit-socially PUBLICALLY, well, it would be a great Intro service for the Anons to offer.

Apart from portability, the issue seems to be trying to find a cost effective screen setup....enough brightness\lumens for day raiding, with minimal screening.

Any ideas?

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
LOL, I was thinking of a bit of street theatre where the players act out actual IRL Scn vs Anon encounters and that reminded me of the original launch of New Era Dianetics. :hysterical:
What a shambles that was, does anyone remember the acted out scenarios which greeted arrivals at that Event?

chipgallo

Patron Meritorious
Probably one or more standard definition LCD panels with hoods to block outside light. Small, say 7" to 15" can be run from rechargeable batteries. There really is nothing reasonable that can remain viewable in direct sunlight unless you went the LCD glasses route (fragile). Not sure how armored this thing needs to be either but it makes sense to have a surveillance camera monitoring things. Think about constructing it on a small hand truck or equipment dolly for portability.

I have been working on a mock-up of a "Scientology Information Center" that essentially would be a video on demand kiosk that Anons could take and set up where\when ever they raid. A picture is worth a thousand words, as they say, and with so many vids available of Scngsts acting anit-socially PUBLICALLY, well, it would be a great Intro service for the Anons to offer.

Apart from portability, the issue seems to be trying to find a cost effective screen setup....enough brightness\lumens for day raiding, with minimal screening.

Any ideas?

Pliny Younger

Patron with Honors

Any ideas?

An iPad. It's small so you'd have to make some sort of box for it so it won't get walked away with. Plays videos very nicely either loaded on the thing or wirelessly. I'm sure the church would let you on their wireless, no?