What's new

Happy Birthday!

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
IF it was your birthday today, and IF you were reading this board and IF I happened to know it was your birthday, then...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

cake.jpg

Tanstaafl

Crusader
I'm sure whoever it may be is touched by your gesture! :flowers:

However, I think they're a big pansy for not revealing themselves! :D

He-man

Hero extraordinary
:vacuum:

Ah the good times. Just a 3 post long thread. That'll be done in no time! :floor:

:trash:

There! All done! I suppose I'll take the hoover with me, god damn hoover this! I don't think Emma will notice.

It's myyy prrrrecious!

I shure hope no one will miss it... Well I can always give it back if it's needed again. Like, if some ghost starts acting up. Lot of ghosts in these electronic walls. 12 good years of posting generates more BT's then that fekking volcano did 60 million years ago.

What a load of balls that story was. I can't believe I was so afraid to read it back when I finally did, that must've been? 2008?

Good times.

Whale! Shouldn't stay! Time for the living to vacate this place and head to the chat. That's where any good after party is held. The chat box.

:pixiedust:

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout
And who will be the thread killer (i.e. the last poster) of each of the threads on this board before shutdown time? Maybe Emma will have the last say after she shuts off further posts from anyone but herself and then posts the last post on each thread. She would be the ultimate thread killer!

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
And who will be the thread killer (i.e. the last poster) of each of the threads on this board before shutdown time? Maybe Emma will have the last say after she shuts off further posts from anyone but herself and then posts the last post on each thread. She would be the ultimate thread killer!
Or maybe the end will be like this ...