Happy Halloween

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by Clay Pigeon, Oct 28, 2017.

View Users: View Users
  1. Clay Pigeon

Clay Pigeon Patron with Honors

For many reasons the book "The Amendment, Revised Corrected and Refined" is a book like no book ever published. For one thing it is the first book to actively suppressed by both scilons and antiscilons. The scilons because if it becomes a bestseller, and it should, the entire nation will pay close attention to the story of a young woman who wanted to give birth to her child and was told it was nothing but a worthless and meaningless blob of tissue, was separated by barbed wire both physical and metaphoric from anyone who might help her and was forced to abort; to kill the child she loved. The antiscilons actively suppress it (and it's author) because it contains this passage:

L. Ron Hubbard was a randy old goat who was formally married twice to Margaret Grubb and Mary Sue Whipp and in between had a distinctly marital relationship with Sara Northrup. He was physically faithful to none of them but those who knew him personally maintain he did love each of the women who bore his children. Love does cover a multitude of sins; may you be as grateful for this scrap of scripture as I am.

Hubbard is widely alleged to have been a charlatan, a fraud, a chronic liar, a cheat, a thief, a plagiarist, a braggart, a child abuser,a tyrant, a coward, a blasphemer, a devil worshiper, a narcissist, a sadist, a sociopath, a psychopath, a weasel, a skunk, a scamp, a scoundrel, a scalawag, a skulldugger, a rapscallion, a bounder, a cad, a third rate author and a walking yak festival.

Nonetheless, regardless of the truth or falsehood of any of these charges [and there is much of both] L. Ron Hubbard was and is a Philosopher. Moreover, he is incontestably the most famous philosopher of the Twentieth Century and arguably the recent century's most influential. His body of work, incongruously couched in the context of the wildest most bizarre cosmology ever conceived by man clarifies, refines and expands mankind's knowledge and understanding of the mind and spirit and he produced and promulgated techniques based thereon well known to improve mental function, spiritual awareness and to increase ability and weltanschaung and to reduce distress and disability particularly when resulting from physical or psychological trauma.

There are said to be two ways to achieve immortality in Western Civilization; do things worth writing or write things worth reading. Hubbard did both. Like Alexander, Lao T'zu, Archimedes, Tutanhkamen, Ovid, Petrarch, Genghis Khan, Sulieman, Ptolemy, the Borgias, Maimonides, DaVinci, DaGama, LaVoissier, Robert E Lee, Philo Farnsworth, Hitler, Ty Cobb, Marilyn Monroe and Chuck Berry, Hubbard is an immortal nor has anyone ever accused him of being a Democrat or charged him with anything which would prevent him from being a highly respected member of the GOP

• Poop Poop x 2
    • Tinfoil Tinfoil x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • Huh? Huh? x 1
    • List
  2. I told you I was trouble

I told you I was trouble Suspended animation

Emphasis mine (above).

Who are these antiscilons ex scientologists "actively suppressing" the book and it's author and where are they doing it? Also, why would anyone react the way you suggest they are to that paragraph (assuming they have read it)?

:confused:

Here's a thought @Clay Pigeon ... post a few pages (of Birdies book) here so we can get an idea regarding how readable (or not) that it is. In the past CB was almost unreadable and that was (in part) why he got banned and could explain any lack of interest. I do hope he is well though.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2017
  3. Free Being Me

Free Being Me Crusader

Commander Birdsong only you use the phrase hubbard as a randy old goat ...
    You previously mentioned Laura Decrescenza ...
    Your Elcon defense-apologetics added in the OP quoted above is just cringy as hell.

Lest there be any doubts, @Emma explicitly banned you ...
    Once was enough with you trashing ESMB turning conversations into you being the center of attention while on you're pro-Elcon cult crusade.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  4. Free Being Me

Free Being Me Crusader

Clay Pigeon is Commander Birdsong.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  5. I told you I was trouble

Yep, I realise he could be but if so he's improved his "posting style" ... a lot.

I'm willing to accept that CP is a different person who is trying to push Birdies agenda for some reason ... I don't like accusing people unless there's certainty.

6. Free Being Me

Free Being Me Crusader

Hmm, big clue, Clay Pigeon and CBS use the same phrases and other gibberish defending Elcon. I'm not asking you to accuse anyone. I'm pointing out from reading the dreck CBS and his sock-puppet accounts posted here that it's CBS circumventing his ban again. I don't have to say anything since I don't post much now, I could just watch not giving a shit as CBS trolls all of you turning ESMB into a craptastic place to avoid like he did last time. Have a good night.

:tobed:

• Thanks Thanks x 2
    • For you For you x 1
    • List
  7. Clay Pigeon

So read the book already.

I double dog dare you to read the book.

8. I told you I was trouble

Deleted.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2017
  9. I told you I was trouble

Deleted.

10. Lone Star

Lone Star Crusader

Earlier post withdrawn.

In reality, when push comes to shove, at the end of the day, literally, I don't really care. If you will.

• Love Love x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  11. programmer_guy

programmer_guy True Ex-Scientologist

Clay Pigeon = William Birdwood = Commander Birdsong = Uber

That is my 2 cents opinion.

12. screamer2

screamer2 Patron

How about a critical review of said book posted here?

13. Lone Star

Lone Star Crusader

Quit deleting your posts ITYIWT. There is literally nothing wrong with them. If you will.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
    • List
  14. Clay Pigeon

Yes, please.

Someone should post a critical review.

Just to begin with Birdwood's book is of surpassing interest to ESMBers because, once again, it will draw the attention of the whole country to the sordid tale of Laura's forced abortion. She is one gutsy lady who has pursued her court case for eight years now. CoS must surely have tried to buy her off to shut her up but she hasn't sold out. She is standing her ground because what was done to her was rotten as all Hell and she wants a chunk to get torn off CoS's hindquarters in public by the courts.

And even more than that this book seriously proposes an amendment to the Constitution of the United States of America. Any intelligent person who examines the proposal cannot judge other than to believe it is of such high quality it must be destined for the floor of Congress where it will be fiercely contested. The vote in the House is the make or break point. If the House passes it the Senate will also be a stage for hot debate but the odds are better than 3 to 1 the upper chamber will follow suit. If approved by Congress it is a shoo-in to be ratified by the States.

Is there any person on this board who is an American who believes in the obligation to practice Good Citizenship?

This is about our Constitution.

It is the Civic Duty of all Americans who seek to practice good citizenship to examine a serious proposal to amend the Constitution

15. lotus

lotus autonomous rebellous

Emphasis mine.

:(
    Scarry!
    I feel for him

:p

• Love Love x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • List
  16. I told you I was trouble

LOL! You @lotus are very, VERY naughty but I've never had any problem understanding you at all.

@Clay Pigeon ... If that is you Birdie, I'm sorry I said I found you tricky to understand in the past (I did though) and hope all is going well for you now ... and you can stop pretending you are not you now (if you are you that is ... I'm still not 100% convinced, but I've turned into the village idiot in the last few years as anyone reading the Marty threads will already know ...so I expect I'm wrong!).

Lol.

:oops:

17. George Layton

George Layton Silver Meritorious Patron

I believe that some folks, by following the disciplines and information put out by scientology, have come to the realization of their heightened insight and intelligence. Because of those realizations they cannot wrap their head around the idea that they could have been duped and, even harder to come to terms with, the fact that they remained duped for decades. That they let their money, their time and their families be taken away while being convinced that insight and intelligence were the most important aspect of living and dying.
    hubbard had a little 6 year old girl, who was deaf and mute, placed into the chain locker of a ship because she could not write her name. Everything you have gained form scientology is not even close to a fair trade for his actions and another sad consequence of scientology is that you may never get past the giant that scientology has turned you into to realize the unfairness in all of those that have been thrown aside for his contribution.

• Like Like x 1
    • For you For you x 1
    • List
  18. Clay Pigeon

O don't be silly; I'm not me.

If I was me I'd be writing in all lower case and posting responses on threads whose OP was authored by someone who would prefer to ignore me and have others ignore thus provoking ad hom against me which would prompt playful response which would usually further aggravate them and cause threads to be closed

No.

I'm a complete fiction of my imagination; Clayton Hieronymous Pidgeon grandson of the fine classical actor Walter Pidgeon, a fairly decent human being whose first wife died young in childbirth and remained faithfully and happily married to my grandmother for the rest of his life.

This was posted by a Jerry Garcia doll who speaks with the aid of an illegal alien dwarf from Ulan Bator with a hairlip who has a penchant for ventriloquism and plagiarises Mad Magazine.

Obviously

19. Clay Pigeon

They right here.

These words have posted here twice before and on both occaisions the poster was IMMEDIATELY banned and the post was IMMEDIATELY erased.

And this, sweetheart...

Is a no-no

And now that Emma is back it will not be repeated.

This board is a VERY important archive. A poster is free to remove their post or a moderator for certain clearly defined reasons but this post is poetry of the first water. A highly educated and deeply literate reader would be quick to affirm this is elegant and graceful, eloquent and sonorous; that it presents a counterpoint between two litanies and invokes three of the nine muses; the twins Melpomene and Thalia who twirl roundabout with Clio, Muse of History in respectively the first with the Muse of Tragedy and the second with the Muse of Comedy all garnished with an undercurrent of the muses Calliope, Erato and Polyhymnia

Birdwood has published, after more than thirty years of study a scripturally brief and grandly historic book launching upon the water a proposal to Amend predicated on a court case against CoS and in an aside presents...

HISTORY'S VERDICT ON L. RON HUBBARD.

This would have been the title of the OP but since the original posting so utterly terrified the mice because they knew that every single word in it was true; it contained not a single false note and it took THE ENTIRE SIXTYSEVEN YEARS of garbage hurled at L. Ron Hubbard, raked it all into a pile, declared it insignificant and irrelevant and worthless then plowed it onto a garbage scow for Tugboat Annie to haul out to sea and then presents the sine qua non inevitable...

JUDGEMENT OF HISTORY ON L. RON HUBBARD

So they murdered it.

Now what could be more scary on Halloween than for a cabal of MURDERERS!!!

To see their victim rise from the sewer where the corpse was tossed come back to horrify haunt and torment them

BWWWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAWWW!!!

And now they can't even ignore this Clay Pigeon their twelve gauge side by side shotguns cannot shoot from the air; they scrabble and scramble to find anything and everything to appeal the Verdict making this thread a vibrant and lively dialogue, discussion and debate between mutually respecting colleagues of differing opinion that will light up the whole board attract new readers and bring back some sorely missed posters who doubtless log on now and then to check PM's and see if anything is happening.

So a topical title was chosen for the thread.

Happy Halloween ESMB; may your treats be tricky and your trickiest tricks be tasty as treats!

Last edited: Oct 30, 2017
    • WTF? WTF? x 1
    • Tinfoil Tinfoil x 1
    • List
  20. I told you I was trouble

:announcement:

Welcome back ... Birdie.