Happy Halloween

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by Clay Pigeon, Oct 28, 2017.

View Users: View Users
  1. Free Being Me

Free Being Me Crusader

So your answer to "droll and sanitized" is allowing Commander Birdsong to troll the board into people leaving, again? That's what happened previously with people jumping ship for other venues like The UB because "ignoring" CBS didn't work as he hijacked every conversation and eventually the board turning it into an incomprehensible mess. CBS seems quite pleased now (see the underlined quote) that he can't be ignored, all with your official approval. I can't think of a bigger fuck you to all the people who post here and donate money to keep ESMB open than for you to sabotage it by allowing CBS to trash the ESMB community.

Good luck with all that. :toodlepip:

2. Lone Star

Lone Star Crusader

Withdrawn

Last edited: Oct 31, 2017
  3. Free Being Me

Free Being Me Crusader

Bug off, you repulsive immature little rodent. You think you're hot shit when you maliciously target the women here like Purple Rain & Glenda and generally run your gob but that hasn't worked out too well for you. Go run back to $cientology again, you're exactly what they are looking for.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • For you For you x 1
    • List
  4. Emma

Emma Mother of Dragons Administrator

Too late for that.

Most people left when ESMB became over-run by the alt-Right betwen 2015 - 2016. Nothing to do with CB.

I don't know of anyone who left because of CB and I don't know of anyone who came back because of CB being banned.

I know a stack of people who left because of the politics. I talk to them on Facebook every day & have to deal with the fallout.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  5. Free Being Me

Free Being Me Crusader

I saw regulars here that left for The UB during the height of CBS's last appearance, a few came back after you banned him, many didn't. A shame about the politics thing, it became ugly. My point is why make matters worse? It is after all your board to do with as you please but I can't fathom seeing some newbie (or regular for that matter) landing here wanting to stay after reading CBS's looniness which is only going to become board wide now.

:confused:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Love Love x 1
    • List
  6. Emma

Emma Mother of Dragons Administrator

I'll look into a solution to perhaps limit certain users to x amount of posts per day. I just don't think it's fair to ban someone completely because they are weird.

Edit: There is a plugin to allow me to do that. I'll install it and monitor things that way.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  7. Free Being Me

Free Being Me Crusader

That is a solution of sorts, at least CBS won't be able to spam/hijack the recent post section full of his posts like he did before. That's cool I guess but I have to disagree with you about weird. When people are talking $cio topics such as abuses and escaping the cult and disconnection etc. and CBS jumps in about "Ron's Greatness" hijacking the conversation completely unconcerned and dismissive about the damage $cientology has and is doing, I don't call that weird. I call that heartless and attention whoring just to rile people up for his own sick amusement.

Thanks for hearing me out.

• Like Like x 3
    • For you For you x 1
    • List
  8. Lone Star

Lone Star Crusader

Dave?

Dave's not here!

:carryon:

9. screamer2

screamer2 Patron

Good lord.

10. F.Bullbait

F.Bullbait Oh, a wise guy,eh?

Hmm... a CB beat down... :melodramatic:

Well, Happy Halloween, y'all. The wife invited some friends over so I'm out of here...

[​IMG]

11. Little David

Little David Silver Meritorious Patron

:goodorbad:

12. Clay Pigeon

Clay Pigeon Patron with Honors

Howdy FBM!!

Good to hear from an old friend.

Well you can call the OP "looniness" and walk off if you want to but then it just stands uncontested doesn't it.

The OP is submitted in honesty based on active study and decades of observation and if no one contests that is a tacit admission that they don't feel they can contest it

Is that you FBM? Do you feel incapable of contesting it?

If there are members who would only feel comfortable on an ANTIscilon message board I do believe Emma is adamant in her commitment to running an EXscilon Message Board.

And I...

Am an EX!!!

You would send me back into Co$$$ when I repeatedly posted that I hold Greg Wilhere and Co$$$ guilty of THE WRONGFUL DEATH OF MY FIRST BORN SON

And I posted here for five years as CB there was something I held back because of the respect and compassion I have for the antiscilons and I will soon post the full story of how

MY BRIGHT BEAUTIFUL SON WAS KIDNAPPED AND KILLED BY A HATEFUL ANTISCILON WHO KILLED HIM BECAUSE HIS FATHER WAS AN EX WHO WOULD NOT RENOUNCE DIANETICS

13. George Layton

George Layton Silver Meritorious Patron

Who wrote the policies that are the backbone of cos? Even Ten Thousand bloated egos are nowhere near enough to make up for even what one child had to or has to endure.

• Like Like x 1
    • For you For you x 1
    • List
  14. Clay Pigeon

Clay Pigeon Patron with Honors

What is "UB"?

Anyone?

15. Enthetan

Enthetan Mutant