Happy New Year!!!!

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by sallydannce, Dec 31, 2013.

View Users: View Users
  1. Operating DB

Operating DB Truman Show Dropout

Wow, you guys are way ahead of me. You already brought in the New Years hours while it's 1:45pm on December 31st as I post. And your summer weather! It's 18F here and snowing!

I'm hosting a party at my house for about 10 friends from the chorus I sing in. Strangely I'll be the only guy at my party. Even more peculiar is most of these gals are lesbians. I'm sure there will lots of breaking out into song throughout the night. None of my guests know much about the cult and they don't need to know either.

I have all the holiday lighting up outside and inside the house. Tons of food is prepared. There will be a fire in the fireplace, songs around the piano, hot cider with cinnamon sticks..... This will be my first non alcoholic New Years in a couple of decades. No more hangovers for me! And I'll remember all the fun I had! lol :cheerleader:

To all my favorite ESMBer's have a wonderful New Year free of the toxicity of scientology.

2. guRl

guRl Patron with Honors

Happy 2014 fellow ESMB'ers!!
    :cheerleader:
    May you be blessed with love, freedome, connection and reconnection :cheers2:

3. Cat's Squirrel

Cat's Squirrel Gold Meritorious Patron

Happy New Year to you too! The weather's just a bit different over here in the UK - we're forecast an inch of rain tomorrow on New Year's Day, and I got caught in a hailstorm when coming from town and all my stuff - clothes, shopping bags, the lot - got wet through :grouch: Still, at least it's warm here with the central heating on and I've changed into dry clothes for the evening :)

I had a neighbour once who had managed to organise his life so that he spent six months of each year in the UK, where he had a painting and decorating business, and the other half in NZ where he ran a printing business. Sounds like a sensible plan to me at the moment.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2013
  4. petal

petal Banned

Happy new year!

A big thanks all my friends here on ESMB, this board has raised my tone though out the past year.

love Petal

5. La La Lou Lou

La La Lou Lou Crusader

Happy New Year everyone! 2014 in UK now!

It's going to be a good year, I can feel it in my bones, or is that the Vodka?

6. lotus

lotus autonomous rebellous

Happy new year to every member of this board

Happy new year to anyone entrapped in the scientology cult - may this be the year of enlightment and freedom of slavery.

Best to you all!

7. Cat's Squirrel

Cat's Squirrel Gold Meritorious Patron

8. Ogsonofgroo

Ogsonofgroo Crusader

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!

:cheers: :cheers: :fire: :dancer: :dance: :dance3: :dance: :party:

:bighug: :biglove: :heartflower:

[​IMG]

:party: :party: :party:

9. dchoiceisalwaysrs

dchoiceisalwaysrs Gold Meritorious Patron

Hope you drank it so it wouldn't get old :biggrin:

10. dchoiceisalwaysrs

hey...that is what I am doing and it's still 4 hrs and 36 minutes to go here. :dancer::hifive::party: Happy New year everyone :happydance::smoochy::arose::bighug::dance2:

11. sallydannce

sallydannce Gold Meritorious Patron

I couldn't find the white rum! Found some dark rum instead. What I thought was white rum at the back of the cupboard was vodka. So dark rum it was and I did my very best to create cupboard space. :wink2:

Happy New Year! :)

12. F.Bullbait

F.Bullbait Oh, a wise guy,eh?

Happy New Year, guys. May your good expectations for 2014 come true. :happydance:

13. Wishing everyone here a very Happy Healthy and Prosperous New Year!:happydance: I Love you guys! :biggrin:

14. Ogsonofgroo

Ogsonofgroo Crusader

Just eating dins and realizing, holy-hell, it's six frikken hours for our change here, man-o-man, my 'hoo' is overtaking my 'woo' at a fantastic rate of speed.

The Homer in me is taking over, Must..Stay..Awake..For...... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

:p

:biggrin:

15. lotus

lotus autonomous rebellous

lol

Me bought a Porto bottle yesterday
    It was for the month - as I have been a good girl this last year!

I am now to the last half of the bottle (it's very strong)

[​IMG]

Wishingggggggggg you a MeRR hrissssssssssssssssssss
    y C Massssssssssssssssss

:biggrin:

16. dchoiceisalwaysrs

Holey Happy New Year all. Damn, so hot in here that the Igloo walls are minus 19 outside but melting on the inside...time to take it all off and bring in the New Year right......

removing all clothes and :thankyou::sing: :dance3::dance3::party: and going nakedly where noone has gone before.....2014..:cheers2::welcome::itstrue::thewave::cake::gathering::handshake::winner:

17. Free Being Me

Free Being Me Crusader

Happy New Year to all with blessings of heartfelt Namaste's

:party: :grouphug: :party:

[​IMG]

18. NoName

NoName A Girl Has No Name

So it's 1:30AM on the East Coast now.... Any viral emails yet?

:nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting:

19. koki

koki Silver Meritorious Patron

so ,now it is 1.1.2014.

lets go again...:scnsucks:-:itstrue:.
    :wink2:.

20. McCloud

McCloud New Member

I'm basically just bumping this thread by reposting exactly what I said earlier on another thread... but it seemed like the more appropriate place to give thanks to ya'll...

Just want to thank all of the contributors to this site and wish everyone a wonderful new year! I know that it took a lot of courage to share like you have. Your words have been invaluable

"…And your Eternity, which is and always was, yours."

Best,
    McCloud