Happy New Year!!!!

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by sallydannce, Dec 31, 2013.

View Users: View Users
  1. Udarnik

Udarnik Gold Meritorious Patron

What's wrong with vodka, may I ask, Comrade? :p

Or was it that pansified French stuff? :melodramatic:

REAL Russians drink Pshenichnaya or Pertsovka. :yes:

2. The_Fixer

The_Fixer Class Clown

Is that the stuff they give by IV drips in Russian hospitals? :no:

3. Udarnik

You don't want the patients going into DTs on top of whatever else is wrong with them, do you? :melodramatic:

4. The_Fixer

The_Fixer Class Clown

Ah, so that explains the driving style, among other things. :biggrin:

5. sallydannce

sallydannce Gold Meritorious Patron

Thank you! :)

Right back at ya! Here's to the freedom in each moment!

Happy New Year!

Oh you old drama thing you! I just climbed up on a chair to inspect bottle of vodka at back of cupboard and it was made in Finland. Apparently they make vodka.

I have never drunk vodka though might have had it in a cocktail. Once upon a time, approx. 100 years ago, before I entered the cult, I had a few evenings where cocktails were consumed. From this era comes a rumour that I may have actually danced on a table. I hope it is true! :ohmy:

Note to self: look up recipes for vodka-based cocktails. Find very solid stable table.

And probably Lada cars! I have driven one (ssssssh! Please let us not talk about this.) Not the smoothest ride. :p

6. Ho Tai

Ho Tai Patron Meritorious

A little late to the party, but this comes to mind:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWCi8_ObPNU

7. aegerprimo

aegerprimo Summa Cum Laude

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! I love you all! :blowkiss:.
    .[​IMG]

8. The_Fixer

The_Fixer Class Clown

I really wouldn't recommend using Denise's table! heheheh...

Oh yes, the infamous Lada. What a car!

Enough said.

9. sallydannce

sallydannce Gold Meritorious Patron

Yes it would be fair to say that Denise's table lacks stamina. Collapsing "mid dance" is - oh never mind! :)

I recently found a 1980's Lada brochure amongst my fathers stuff. The horror of the memories which flooded back. I am still not convinced these cars actually had any suspension system. Bone jarring hunks of metal on wheels (no apologies to any Lada lovers. The car sucks!). I blame the 1980s. A very strange decade! My parents owned a Lada, I joined a cult...:duh:

Note to self: when in USA do not dance on Denise's table.

10. Ho Tai

Ho Tai Patron Meritorious

Such a common tale of tragedy. Will they never learn? :no:

11. Udarnik

But they could sustain a direct hit from a land mine and keep rolling. Betcha fancy smooth ride can't do that, huh? :p

12. Magoo

Magoo Gold Meritorious Patron

Soooooooooo

HAPPY NEW YEAR ESMB!!!

:bighug: :woohoo:

I love you all :hug:

Tory/Magoo :biggrin:

13. The_Fixer

The_Fixer Class Clown

Weeelll, they never sort of seemed to bother much with land mines in this neck of the woods.....

Nobody really wants to clean up that mess.

Feed them enuff alcohol and they slowly fade away.

Peaceable lot, ain't we?

14. Ogsonofgroo

Ogsonofgroo Crusader

Re: Happy New Year! Og update

I frikken knew it! Kid wandered off at around 10pm, and I ended up pulling a Homer at 11:40-ish, then getting up at 12:15 DOH! Back to bed... no regrets :) New Years day was awesome!

:cheers:

Oh, it would have been so much better if Santa hadn't lost my present sommerz

:( [​IMG]

:p

15. RogerB

RogerB Crusader

OK, this is an old but good thread . . . ;)

Sweet V and I have a thing about celebrating the New Year . . . we start at 8:00am New York time because that is midnight back home in my beloved Sydney.

So, early bubbles here in NYC to watch Sydney's famous zillion tones of fireworks display . . .

Oh, yes . . .at this link you can get a sense of what a carnival it is out there as it carries a lot of people's personal vids as well . . . and some of these are quite spectacular . . . some being right under the bridge. . . . and on the subject of the bridge, I wonder how much, if any, damage this fireworks trick does to the bridge's paint job!! :whistling:

Link: https://www.sydneynewyearseve.com/live-stream/

And the day-long bubbles were GOOD!
    /

Last edited: Jan 1, 2018
  16. F.Bullbait

F.Bullbait Oh, a wise guy,eh?

Happy New Year to you, Rog. :)

Not as chatty around here as it used to be, eh?

17. RogerB

RogerB Crusader

And happy New Year to you, Bully . . . Umm, yeh . . . . times change and time seems to change peeps as well:nervous::nervous:

18. F.Bullbait

F.Bullbait Oh, a wise guy,eh?

Yeh, hopefully folks have moved on to a good life and are no longer hung up on CoS.:buzzin:

19. programmer_guy

programmer_guy True Ex-Scientologist