What's new

Hello All

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
I hope this isn't too far off but the mention of John Mac made me start looking for his old Ambassador Hotel lectures - but the dropbox links only work on a couple of the lectures.

Anyone have links to all of them?

Thanks,
Quasinovis

Most of the links were to an online site that was shut down by the US for reasons unrelated to the docs you are wanting to see. Since then, most of what you are looking for are not posted on the internet, or if they are, they are not easy to locate. There are a number of independent scientologists and others who have gathered materials and tapes from the past. Your best bet is to look over at Scientolipedia http://scientolipedia.org/info/Main_Page and contact them and ask. Not sure who is running it these days.

Here is a link to Google Search results on John McMaster + Scientology

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
lol

Right? I always felt there was an "in" crowd at every org. It didn't matter how well you did your post if you were not part of the "in" crowd, you would constantly be hit with shit.

Did they ever make shit up with you? Like I see your stats are up...but what about your stats as a "group member", how have you been getting along with everyone?

Not really. I was, for the most part, pretty lucky. I had a post that it took a special skill to do, so I wasn't moved around a lot.

I was pretty much left alone the first few years. Eventually, though, it got worse and worse. The mandatory all hands call in, the event call in, the all hands, the white gloves, the mandatory musters after post time that went until 2 am.

Shit like that.