Hello everyone. Here for my very first visit.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by disilluzioned, Aug 23, 2018.

View Users: View Users
  1. strativarius

strativarius Comfortably Numb

Old Lennie probably heard about all the foxy babes that used to frequent scientology establishments back in the day. That was certainly the case at our org anyway. As you can see, he seems to have pulled a nice blonde honey. Good for him! :)

2. lotus

lotus autonomous rebellous

Ditto!
    same observation lol :D

Lennie was known to have a lot of attention on the foxy babes at the time; That was in fact the reason why he blown his first attempt at his zen buddhist monk experience... lol :D although he succeded his 2nd try.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2018
    • LOL LOL x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  4. Hi dizillusioned I am Sheila. I really wanted to join the Church of Scientology a couple of years ago, because I thought that it would be good for my self- development. I liked my initial contact with the people who I met; but I started to have big doubts when I heard that the Church was homophobic. That struck me as a backwards attitude. So I left pretty quickly. I'm sorry to hear about your intensely negative experiences. I am open to talking to you more, if you would like to do so.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2018