What's new

Hello from Ali Shibaz

Ali Shibaz

Fuck Scientology
Hello. I just registered to this board and want to say hello.

I have previously participated on some other boards - like some that deal with TV shows and I participated in the TV show "Aftermath".

But I'd like to ask the following question. It seems to me that I have seen both the terms "blowback" and "pushback" to describe the reaction the CoS makes to people who speak out against it.

Does anyone have an opinion or do you know which of these is correct? I have seen both used on various sites.

P.S. I did not see any explicit rules about calling Scientology by some derogatory names and I would like to ask if that is permitted here or is it a bannable offence.

The_Fixer

Class Clown
Lol, you can call scientology , Miscavige or Hubbard by any rude name you like. We all do, so no reason for you to feel left out!

And...………… Welcome! To our little circus.

We'd like to hear your story as you feel fit to tell us, but there is just a little something to remember...

OSA monitors this board on a regular basis, so if you want to keep your identity secret... be careful about the places, names, date and times you mention.

Unless you don't give a rat's arse, then knock yourself out.

Blowback, pushback? I can think of more choice words than that, LOL...

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
But I'd like to ask the following question. It seems to me that I have seen both the terms "blowback" and "pushback" to describe the reaction the CoS makes to people who speak out against it.

Does anyone have an opinion or do you know which of these is correct? I have seen both used on various sites.

P.S. I did not see any explicit rules about calling Scientology by some derogatory names and I would like to ask if that is permitted here or is it a bannable offence.
blowback: the unintended adverse results of a political action or situation.
pushback: a negative or unfavorable reaction or response.

The words have similar meanings. Usage is slightly different. You can say "Scientology got a lot of blowback from their attempted negative propaganda about the TV program", or you can say "Scientology got push-back from the public over their attempting to say all criticism of them is religious intolerance". In the later case, WHO is pushing back is mentioned.

This whole website can be considered a push-back by former Scientologists against the abuses of Scientology.

As far as calling Scientology names like "Scam-ology", we do that all the time.

JustSheila

Crusader
Hi Ali, and :welcome2: WELCOME TO ESMB!

"Blow" means something specific in Scientology, to leave without authorization is to ''blow''. But blowback doesn't mean anything different in Scientology cult lingo and neither does pushback. They are standard English words.

Call the cult any derogatory thing you want and you'll fit right in here!

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
Hi Ali, and :welcome2: WELCOME TO ESMB!

"Blow" means something specific in Scientology, to leave without authorization is to ''blow''. But blowback doesn't mean anything different in Scientology cult lingo and neither does pushback. They are standard English words.

Call the cult any derogatory thing you want and you'll fit right in here!
We love it when you talk dirty to us like that! ;):cool:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
But I'd like to ask the following question. It seems to me that I have seen both the terms "blowback" and "pushback" to describe the reaction the CoS makes to people who speak out against it. Does anyone have an opinion or do you know which of these is correct? [sup]*[/sup]

P.S. I did not see any explicit rules about calling Scientology by some derogatory names[sup]**[/sup] and I would like to ask if that is permitted here or is it a bannable offence.

[sup]*[/sup] Scientology's reaction to "people who speak against it" fall under the following two (2) general categories & descriptions:

-- Fair Game: If the critic's actions are creating a severe enough public relations disaster, then Scientology resorts to criminal means to try and bankrupt/terrorize and/or destroy that person with lies, tricks, black ops, bankrupting them, framing them for crimes they didn't commit, driving them insane or just murdering them. Any of those are "ethical" reactions according to Scientology religious scripture, as long as they think there is a good chance they can get away with it.
-- Attacking: A lighter version of Fair Game. This is the default response mandated within Scientology when being doubted, disagreed with and/or debunked. ("Never defend, always attack". -Hubbard)

Within Scientology, I have never heard either of those two normal English words (blowback/pushback) used with reference to how to best "shatter", "spin in", "cave in" or "utterly destroy" their enemies. Those are the terms most often use, except in mixed company when they are more likely to use the euphemism "handle".

[sup]**[/sup] Derogatory names: Failure to call the COS (Crimewave of Scientology) by sufficiently derogatory names, however, is a bannable offense. LOL

Last edited:

Ali Shibaz

Fuck Scientology
So nice to hear from you all and I enjoyed your posts very much.

I look forward to telling you my story and I don't give a rats ass about any reaction because I figure the more of us don't care about their reaction means they are spread out more thinly and have less resources to expend on any one of us.

But I'm incredibly busy for a few days at least. But I will tell you that my story is one of the smallest of them all. I was only involved for a week. That was all it took for me to realize it was complete idiocy. I was very lucky because I had a friend who would laugh hard at any of the stories that became public and so I viewed it all very skeptically. But if not for him, I could have gotten sucked in as badly as so many other people and I really thank God or a Higher Power for helping me avoid TS (The Scam). My favorite name for this madness is "The Scam" because when you call something with a name beginning with "The", it tends to mean it is the foremost such thing on the planet. For example, Harvard tells all their law students to never refer to the school using the name "Harvard". They tell people to call it simply "The Law School" to let people know it is the best law school in the world.

Consequently, I feel that calling this TS or "The Scam" indicates it is the biggest and worst scam ever to curse this Earth - even worse than Bernie Madoff's scam. My second favorite is "Scamatology". Lately I have been calling it "The War Against The Scam" and I like that name because of the acronym it spells. Seems to me that is a perfect description of all the leaders and highest level executives of TS.

I hope to be back and post more soon. Lately I've been thinking that we Enemies of TS should have some sort of greeting or farewell message we can use to indicate our feelings about TS. Something like the kind of thing people toast when they have a drink with others. I haven't thought of anything appropriate just yet. Any ideas?

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
To my thinking Blowback is a negative response and Pushback is resistance or defiance. They aren't what I would consider to be Scientology nomenclature unless more recently they have become informal buzzwords in the Scientology community, but I doubt it.

The main thing here is that Scientology is a totalitarian culture. There is something of a shiny new agey runway or sickly sweet outer layer to draw in unsuspecting seekers but the KSW (Keeping Scientology Working) policy, of which Tom Cruise is so fond, establishes it as another fundamentalist belief system like Sharia. Most religions are a spiritual belief system with an internal judicial and disciplinary system to facilitate the spiritual doctrine. Scientology and Islam are internal judicial and disciplinary systems AND geopolitical systems with something they claim to be a spiritual belief system in order to facilitate the disciplinary doctrine... aka totalitarianism with religious cloaking.

Now there are a whole lot of Scio-culty words to describe anything or anyone remotely non-conforming to Scientology dictates and what to do with them. In fact, something doesn't have to be resistant to Scientology to have a negative connotation - it can just be anything that isn't Scientology, such as "wog" (read: infidel).

"Backflash" - An unnecessary response to an order.

Example:

Scientology Senior: I want you to assign him a condition of Enemy right now!

Scientology Junior: But you upgraded him from Enemy two days ago.

Scientology Senior: That's backflash! Just do it!

This is NOT OK !!!!

Gold Meritorious Patron
snip:

Let's try an experiment to see if talking shit to scientology gets you banned on ESMB:

FUCK
YOU
RON!

OK, so if you never see me here again, you'll know you can't talk shit about Ron (on this planet)

HelluvaHoax!

Let's try an experiment to see if talking shit to scientology gets you banned on ESMB:

FUCK
YOU
RON!

OK, so if you never see me here again, you'll know you can't talk shit about Ron (on this planet)

I didn't think we were going to get an answer back from LRH, but I am apparently mistaken. . .

Originally posted by The Commodore

Greetings This Is NOT OK!!!

It is always wonderful to hear from my friends back there on Earth the slave planet. I have often said that Earth will become the galaxy's "First Clear Planet!" and it is loyal officers like you that are making that a reality.

My Commodore's Messengers here were unable to translate part of your message, they indicated to me that certain portions were garbled during intergalactic transmission. But they assured me that your com was full of theta and love and admiration and gratitude for what I have done to help you by gifting mankind our priceless technology. You are welcome, my friend.

The best way you can repay me is, naturally, to do your Bridge and in order to secure your eternity, you must get it all paid for in advance to take advantage of the extraordinary bulk-freedom-discount-package-rate. If this costs you a little bit of loan interest you should not be bothered by that because you have eternity to pay it back. Also, if you are turned down for a loan, you can easily just sell your house and put the equity to work on rehabilitating your miracle-postulating powers. You will certainly recall that on the track we all mocked up billions of houses and they were beyond anything anyone on Earth has ever seen!

All things considered, you really must take advantage of the time-sensitive coupon and pay your Bridge in full in the next 30 days. It will expire, no exceptions, after that. If you snooze you lose. Don't come begging, CSWing or petitioning me after that, and god knows I tried to help you---you will suffer for eternity.

"If this buy-now-discount you refuse, start singin' the blues".

Alas my friend. . .

"Best be payin' your Bridge dues, or start hittin' the booze!"

ML

Ron
The Commodore

Jeez, that letter is kinda scary--um, in a theta way--but it sure seems legit.

I mean, it wasn't just from any random Commodore, it was from The Commodore. That's definitely Ron.

Better do what he says, dude.

Last edited:

Ali Shibaz

Fuck Scientology
LOL!

Well, now that I have a sense of this community, I would like to show you a recent post someone made to Mike Rinder's blog. I think you all may enjoy this as much as I did. I loved it. Here it is:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
scientology is just a bunch of junk gibberish churned out by a chain smoking, nasty stained toothy, rubber lipped, gut sprung, lying, conning, back stabbing, narcissistic, psychopathic, satanic, whack job on steroids piece of shit masquerading as a human affixed with a life label of L. Ron Hubbard. Did I leave anything out? If Hubbard had an actual grave you could make a fortune charging people by the bus load to visit and take a dump on his carcass rotting in a casket. This bastard conned my family out of many many hundreds of thousands of dollars and robbed us of decades of our lives. Fuck him and may he burn in Hell. And I almost forgot. Fuck that little POS David Miscavige prancing around in his stupid Sea Org Sargeant People’s Lonely Hearts club band uniform along with that absolute FREAK Tom Nut Job Cruise whose into only God knows what pervertedness with DM. Sick sick sick!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now there is someone who knows all about hating. I loved him or her immediately!

Jenyfurrr

Patron
Ali - Welcome! I’m a never-in who was periphally affected due to my husband’s boss trying to recruit him for some time and then they decided I was the obstacle to that happening (nope our already strong faith was why) and then a “bonus son” (son’s best friend of over 10yrs, since they were 8 or 9) suddenly getting involved though he’d seen what we’d been through & called it a cult. Then he even disconnected.

I will say, of the exes I’ve gotten to know here and on Tony Ortega & Mike Rinder’s blogs, most of us familiar with the ex-community don’t think of people who got involved as stupid or lacking intelligence. On the contrary, that’s what’s so insidious about it - it seems to attract very intelligent people who you wouldn’t typically think could fall victim to something like this.

Very glad to hear you got in/out quickly! Def looking forward to reading your story and glad you came here. I did not see that comment on MR’s blog and definitely got a laugh (& also sadness for the pain they obviously endured!) out of that one! Agreed - I think the more that speak out, the more dilute their power to do anything becomes and maybe our (I’m in the US) gov’t will pull their heads out of the sand or their arses and finally DO SOMETHING in response to the large and growing larger group of people who courageously speak out!
There’s my verbose welcome & glad you’re here!

Ali Shibaz

Fuck Scientology
Hello Jennyfurr. So nice to see you. I know you from Mike Rinder's blog. I post there under "Skyler". I try to use diff names on each diff board I join to remain low profile. The above post was made by 'Hubbard Hater'. Here is a link: https://www.mikerindersblog.org/friday-regraded-being-180

And now for my story: When I was 13 there was a girl that I lusted after. She was about five years older (emotionally speaking) than the other kids in school and there was something so exciting about her. But I was so juvenile, she made it clear she had no interest in me. She dated older men - much older. She was interested in things far move advanced than most other kids - like Allen Ginsberg and Jack Kerouac. I thought she was amazing.

In 1967, I moved downtown and met her in an area where all the hippies lived. We said hello and she asked me if I'd like to buy some LSD. I declined but thought it was so like her to be so advanced. She was likely the very first person from school to be dealing LSD.

Cut to 1978. I was working in Vancouver and ran into her one day. She introduced me to her hubby and invited me to their home. I could hardly believe it. She never had any interest in me but was now inviting me to her home. I still lusted after her and to sleep with her. But that never happened. Instead, they asked I'd help them with a "project". Very mysterious, but I was going to chase this adventure as far as possible.

The "adventure" consisted of hubby getting enough auditing practice to become an auditor - or so he lied to me. He asked me to tell him every drug I'd ever taken. I decided to have some fun and told him all the drugs I could think of. I even made some up - like "RX7" just to fuck with him. He just nodded when I told him the phony names and I then knew this auditing was all just bullshit - just like the rest of their bullshit.

They then invited me to have a "fun time" by seeing what you get to learn in Scientology. They said my life would be improved in so many ways. So, I went and tried it. The first drill we did was where you had to keep a stony face and could not change your facial expression in any way and every time you did, another person would say "Flunk". I went there three times and knew this was all complete idiocy and decided to never go back.

Next, they invited me to meet some friends and have more fun. I was willing. I hoped that if even if I couldn't sleep with her, maybe I could meet some nice girls. Our first adventure consisted of the two of them plus four friends going roller skating. One of their friends was indeed a girl. But all she talked about was the composition of her stools and how she was trying to change that by adjusting her diet. It took me almost one full second to realize she was a complete lunatic - bat shit crazy - out of her non-reacting mind. One thing was crystal clear. Joining that cult would be sheer madness.

A recurring theme. I could see it. "Fun Fun Fun". Until all your money and your credit were gone. Then all the fun and the girls was also gonzo gone.

Well, that was enough for me. But then the phone calls started. One of them kept telling me that I must come back because I was in the middle of the course and the good things could not happen unless I completed it. He also said bad things would happen to me if I failed to complete because my mind had been opened but could only be healed by completing. I tried to be polite and tell him "no thanks" and "it's not for me". But he wouldn't accept that. He kept on phoning until I finally agreed to come back but I never did.

Funny thing was that I was working for the phone company at that time and if I had told him to stop and he kept on calling, I think I could have had him disconnected. Would that have been "Fair Game"? In any case, I ran into her and hubbie a week later and she looked at me with such a sad and soulful look and made that telephone sign with her hand and mouthed the words "call me" to me. But I never again had anything to do with them.

That is my story. They never got a penny from me. But I always paid attention to anything in the news about The Scam and I remember hearing about one terrible, disgusting case where a very young lady had been taking a few lessons and made the mistake of telling them her grandparents just got a $100,000 inheritance. They took her to see them and would not leave until they agreed to give them that exact amount to pay for her to take a bunch of courses. They kept saying how good life would become for her if she took them and how bad life would become if she didn't. They would not leave and switch diff people in and out and so they 'tag teamed' this elderly couple - never allowing them to sleep. Ultimately, they stayed for 3 days until the grandparents agreed to do anything if only they would fuck off and let them sleep.

Ever since then, I've taken every opportunity I've had to slam "The Scam". I call it TS or "The Scam" because I consider it to be the worst scam ever to curse this planet. I think when something is the foremost or best or worst thing in the world, it is referred to by using "The" to prefix it.

I've contributed as much money as I can afford to MR's blog and to The Aftermath Foundation and I plan to give them more money in the future. No one has ever asked me for any money. Whatever I gave was given as a result of my own desire to help. I think the idea of a foundation to connect people who need help with people who want to give help is one of the best ideas I've seen to exterminate this terrible criminal conspiracy. Fucking cockroaches!

Last edited:

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
Ever since, I have taken every opportunity I had to slam TS (The Scam). I call it "TS" because I consider it to be the worst scam ever to afflict this planet and I think when something is the foremost or best or worst thing, it is referred to by using the word "The" to prefix it.
Yes "The Scam" is the one and only scam with the unmitigated audacity to reword every truth they stumbled upon to make it appear to be one of Hubbard's discoveries. Nibs himself said his father was a rewording expert and could rewrite anything while his publisher waited in the lobby of where he was holed up. Plus, as his organization grew, he would assign "research" tasks to his best devotes and if he liked what they came up with he would steal it and sign his own name to it. He's the closest thing to "The Beast" that we've ever known. The rouge faced, mouth rot beast!

HelluvaHoax!

Hello Jennyfurr. I am very glad to see you. I recognize you from Mike Rinder's blog. I post there under the name Skyler. I try to stay as anonymous as possible and so I use a so-called 'pen name' on every different board I join. The above post was made by someone calling themself 'Hubbard Hater'.

Here is a link. https://www.mikerindersblog.org/friday-regraded-being-180

And now for my story.

When I was in high school (ages 13-16) there was a girl that I lusted after. She was about five years older (emotionally speaking) than the other kids and there was just something so exciting about her. But I was very juvenile and she made it clear she had no interest in me. She would date older men. Much older. She was always interested in things that were far, far advanced than most of the kids. Things like Allen Ginsberg and On the Road by Jack Kerouac. I thought she was wonderful.

During my first year in University, I had moved downtown and met her in an area of the city where all the hippies lived. This was 1967. We said hello and she asked me if I would like to buy some LSD. I declined but thought it was so like her to be so advanced. She was likely the very first person from my high school to be dealing LSD back in 1967.

Cut to 1978. I was working and living in Vancouver and ran into her one day. She was married and introduced me to her husband. They invited me to their home so we could continue the reunion. I could hardly believe it. She had never been the slightest bit interested in me and now she was inviting me to her home. I still had strong lustful feelings towards her and hoped there might be a chance that she was now sexually liberated and there may be a chance for me. But that never happened. Instead they told me they were working on a "project" and asked if I might be willing to help them out. Very mysterious. But I was going to chase this lustful adventure until it crashed - one way or another.

It turned out this "adventure" concerned her husband getting enough practice at Scientology auditing to become an auditor - or so he lied to me. He got me to tell him every drug I had ever taken. I decided to have some fun and told him the names of all the most exotic drugs I could think of. I even made up some names of 3 letter acronyms like "RX7" just to fuck with him. He just nodded when I told him the phony names and I then knew this auditing was just bullshit - just like the rest of all the bullshit.

Then they invited me to have a "fun time" by seeing what you get to lean in Scientology. They told me how wonderful it was and how my life would be changed for the better in many ways. So I went and tried it. The first thing we did was the drill where you cannot laugh or change the expression on your face and every time you do, another person would say "Flunk". I went in three times and knew this was all complete idiocy and I would never go back.

Their next step was to invite me to come out with them on a few "fun adventures" with some of their "friends". Well I was willing. I hoped that if even if I never got into bed with her, maybe I could meet some nice girls. The first so-called adventure consisted of her and her hubbie and four other friends going roller skating. One of the friends was indeed a girl. All evening long, she talked about nothing but her stools and their composition and how she was trying to balance her diet to change the nature of her stools. It took me almost a full second to realize she was completely nuts and there was something very wrong here.

That was enough for me. But then the phone calls started. One of the people I had met at the course started to phone me and tell me that I had to come back because I was only in the middle of the course and the good things would not happen unless I completed it. He also told me that bad things would happen to me if I failed to complete it because my mind had been opened and needed to be healed by completing the course or my life would take some terrible turns. At first, I tried to be polite and tell him "no thanks" and "it`s not for me". But he wouldn`t have any of that. He would keep on phoning until finally I told him I would come back but I never did.

Funny thing was that I was working for the phone company at that time and if I had told him to stop and he kept on calling, I think I could have had them remove his phone. In any case, I ran into her and hubbie a week later and she looked at me with such a sad and soulful look and made that telephone sign with her hand and mouthed the words "call me" to me. But I never again had anything to do with them.

That is my story. They never got a penny from me. But I always paid attention to anything in the news about Scientology and I remember hearing about one terrible, disgusting case where someone who had been taking a few lessons in the first course made the mistake of telling them her grandparents had just gotten $100,000 from an inheritence. They took her to her grandparents and would not leave until they agreed to give them that exact amount to pay for their grandchild to take a bunch of courses. They alternated between saying how good life would become for her if she took them and how bad life would become if she didn't. They would not leave and different people came in while some went out so they 'tag teamed' this elderly couple and never allowed them to sleep. Ultimately, they stayed there for 3 days until the grandparents agreed they would do anything if only they would fuck off and let them sleep.

Ever since, I have taken every opportunity I had to slam TS (The Scam). I call it "TS" because I consider it to be the worst scam ever to afflict this planet and I think when something is the foremost or best or worst thing, it is referred to by using the word "The" to prefix it.

I have contributed as much money as I can afford to Mike Rinder's blog and to The Aftermath Foundation and I plan to give them some more money in the future to support them. No one has ever asked me for any money. Whatever I gave was of my own desire to help.

That was interesting and fun to read.

The part about the lustful object of your desire, that was quite some connection, that you kept running into her at various stages in your life. A vividly entertaining story. I wonder who the girl was. You don't have to reveal any personal information about her, just her name. LOL LOL

Ali Shibaz

Fuck Scientology
Well her husband has a web site saying, 'I am a Scientologist' and as such he makes his name and his wife's name very public. I seem to recall there is a web site titled "I am a Scientologist" where many of them post small autobiographies and lie about the benefits of TS (The Scam). I am not certain whether he posted there or on his own site.

OMG! I just visited the site "I am a Scientologist" and I see they have changed things around. It now appears to be a TV show. I think they must be terrified of Mike and Leah's show and have started their own.

But they made one horrible terrible fatal mistake. There is one section where they claim to tell the story of Mr. Blubber "in his own voice". That voice is so bloody horrible that it must drive away most of their dupes much faster than any of Mike and Leah's episodes ever could.

But I am not comfortable with posting their names. He is supposedly a famous world renowned artist. They are both grandparents now and so I fear that I will never get the opportunity to sleep with her. I suppose even a Scientologist can sometimes incarnate into the body of a stunningly beautiful lady.

One funny thing though. The only place where he is mentioned as being a famous artist having universal acclaim is on his own web site. You don't suppose he could be lying about that. Do you?

Nowadays, anytime I think of her, I think what a terribly sad shame it is that such a dynamic, free-thinking spirit and a stunningly beautiful lady would choose to enslave herself into the worst scam in the history of this planet. What a waste of life!

I know she has every right to exercise her free will and join anything she wants. I just cannot fathom how someone as clever as she could be seduced into joining this scam but could never be seduced into sleeping with me. What is wrong with me? I wonder.

Last edited:

Ali Shibaz

Fuck Scientology
By the way, if any of you have seen the Woody Allen film, "The Front", you may recall one of the main characters played by Zero Mostel was being hounded by some McCarthy organization who were blacklisting anyone with any ties to communism. My story is similar to his.

He was blacklisted because he had marched in some May Day parade. In several meetings with the McCarthy people, they demanded to know why he would march in that parade if he was not a Communist. He kept repeating there was this very buxom girl he wanted to sleep with but she would have nothing to do with him unless he was interested in becoming a Commie. So he subscribed to some Commie magazine. But, "I never read it", he cried to the McCarthy people. "I just wanted to get laid", he cried. "You should have seen this girl. What big breasts she had."

It did not end up very well for him in that movie. I hope it will end up better for all of us - Enemies of Scamatology.

Lately I have been calling the struggle, "The War Against The Scam". I like this name because of the acronym the first letter of each word forms.
Seems to me to be the perfect name to call all the leaders and high level executives of The Scam.

Last edited:

phenomanon

Canyon
So nice to hear from you all and I enjoyed your posts very much.

I look forward to telling you my story and I don't give a rats ass about any reaction because I figure the more of us don't care about their reaction means they are spread out more thinly and have less resources to expend on any one of us.

But I'm incredibly busy for a few days at least. But I will tell you that my story is one of the smallest of them all. I was only involved for a week. That was all it took for me to realize it was complete idiocy. I was very lucky because I had a friend who would laugh hard at any of the stories that became public and so I viewed it all very skeptically. But if not for him, I could have gotten sucked in as badly as so many other people and I really thank God or a Higher Power for helping me avoid TS (The Scam). My favorite name for this madness is "The Scam" because when you call something with a name beginning with "The", it tends to mean it is the foremost such thing on the planet. For example, Harvard tells all their law students to never refer to the school using the name "Harvard". They tell people to call it simply "The Law School" to let people know it is the best law school in the world.

Consequently, I feel that calling this TS or "The Scam" indicates it is the biggest and worst scam ever to curse this Earth - even worse than Bernie Madoff's scam. My second favorite is "Scamatology". Lately I have been calling it "The War Against The Scam" and I like that name because of the acronym it spells. Seems to me that is a perfect description of all the leaders and highest level executives of TS.

I hope to be back and post more soon. Lately I've been thinking that we Enemies of TS should have some sort of greeting or farewell message we can use to indicate our feelings about TS. Something like the kind of thing people toast when they have a drink with others. I haven't thought of anything appropriate just yet. Any ideas?
" Fuck scientology " is good.

Ali Shibaz

Fuck Scientology
" Fuck scientology " is good.
Yes. There is no doubt it is very good.

I may be a little picky however. I hate the people who implemented and support this scam so much that I don't like to use its name. I just don't want to give it any more publicity than necessary.

As a result, I would prefer "Fuck The Scam" or even better ... I'd like to use some language that would encourage people to jump on the current trend.

In Mike Rinder's blog today, he notes that the number of missions and orgs and members and all other names for the things they own have been dwindling for the past 20 years. They are in decline because of all the horrible notoriety they've been getting. So I'd like to say something that makes the point that when you join, you are setting yourself up to be forced to lose all your money and endure all kinds of beatings.

Maybe something about "poverty" or "paupers" or other things related to people who go broke and end up in the hospital from beatings?

However, in the meantime ...

Fuck Scientology!

Last edited:

Ali Shibaz

Fuck Scientology
I tried to set my "signature" to "Fuck Scientology" but this board doesn't let people specify a signature?

I probably just can't figure out how to find the setting. I tried my Control Panel but didn't see anything there about "Signature".

In the meantime, I set my title to "Fuck Scientology". Thank you.

OMG! I just got an idea. A good catch phrase might consist of all the names of the conditions people who join TS will inevitably face if they stick with it. These include:

Poverty, Slavery, Debt, Bankruptcy, Fleeced ... etc.

I have not even begun. I'm sure there are many more powerful words to describe what will becomes of you if you get fleeced by TS. Oh. Fleeced. Heh. Heh.

Once we have a long list of these names, we can make a list of the first letters of each name and find a good acronym to use.

I guess the words should be adjectives. Such as:

Impoverished, Enslaved, In Debt or Debt Ridden, Bankrupt, Fleeced, Depressed, SleepDeprived.

Some of these are not very good. But with a little help I bet we could create a good long list.

Last edited: