What's new

Hello from Stan D'Teque

Stan D'Teque

Patron with Honors
Hello from me. I will give you all more data about me when I get a few more friends to see the "Dark Side," Until then, remember there is no D'Teque but Stan D'Teque: all the others moved and changed their names:) :)

Carmel

Crusader
Hello from me. I will give you all more data about me when I get a few more friends to see the "Dark Side," Until then, remember there is no D'Teque but Stan D'Teque: all the others moved and changed their names:) :)

Were you getting a bit lonely out there darl ? :coolwink: Glad you jumped the fence before they could stop ya! :D

Welcome to the board Stan D'Teque! You're among caring folk here, and your contribution will be welcomed :yes: !

Love,
Ceedia

EP - Ethics Particle

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hey Stan D!

Welcome - and you too, might as well check out "Morphic Resonance" and "Synchronicity" - be sure and clear all definitions and the derivations too. OK? :melodramatic: My hunch is that you are a natural born ethics particle who has finally wandered into the correct space fer yer sorry ass. :coolwink: :D

How many others likely to ride yer coattails out? :nervous: :yes: :eyeroll: :happydance: A dozen or so would be nice. :clap:

Roy, the EP's EP

Mrs Pattycake

Patron with Honors
Hello Stan,

welcome to EMBS - it's quite liberating just posting and saying hey "I'm Here"
isn't it ?

Look forward to hearing your stories.

Supra

Patron
There is one tech

Welcome Stan.

Hope you aren't too lonely. I have brothers and sisters, but you.....

There is only one D'Teque and that's Stan.

Poor lad. (not)

:thumbsup:

Stan D'Teque

Patron with Honors
Thirty Years in the Fourth Reich

Thanks for the welcome and thanks for being here. I will be telling all and there's a lot to tell. "Thirty Years in the Fourth Reich" will expose the sort of stuff tabloids dream of and Government enquiries are started about. Stay tuned, boys and girls - Stan D'Teque may not take you to higher states of beingness but he's out to protect his friends from further harm. This is a heavy traffic warning!!! Oh, and I claim copyright for the title - like it? And:thumbsup: Emma, especially thanks for providing this medium. yippee!!!:happydance:

Rmack

Van Allen Belt Sunbather
Wow, thirty years in must have provided you with a huge, steaming pile of material for stories. :old:

We are all waiting with bated breath. :waiting:

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout
Welcome Stan! I'm anxiously awaiting your stories! I can't comprehend how one could last that many years in the cult!

HappyGirl

Gold Meritorious Patron
I do have a huge pile of steaming stories for you - I'm working on one right now that I'll post soon - when you read it, you'll understand why I'm not saying anything more just yet...

Ok, I'm intrigued. Welcome to the group. I look forward to your story(ies).:)