What's new

Hello Guys, It's Klidov *waves*

klidov

Silver Meritorious Patron
Hello everyone :happydance:

I missed all of you very much. Even though I was not on here (ESMB), you were all very much on my mind.

I will start by clearing-up a few things, o.k.? *hugs*

I did, in fact, have internet service this entire time. However, the past year has been truly insane. It started in the beginning of 2009.

1) I had an enclosed porch on my villa (townhouse). It had been there for years. It was build by my Father & Bro-In-Law. I was also on my Board of Directors for the second year, as the Vice-President during this time. Two things happened at once. Well, actually three.

I was being contacted by mail (and phone, though I never shared my phone number with the cult. I suspect it all went back to the Amazon fiasco) weekly by the Tampa Org. Invitations to BBQ's. Reminders to do the Purif. Invitations to call and discuss HOM. I threw all the letters away,because contacting the Org and asking not to recieve mail was an exorcise in futility. I, very politely, told them that "I was never a member of the Co$, and I have NO intention on joining.". I was very polite on the phone with the earnest young people who called from the cult.

In the spring of 2009, I was suddenly deluged with complaints & official city paperwork about my enclosed porch. I spent DAYS at the City of Clearwater getting different stories from "Officials", mind you, I was never fined, nor found in violation. Even City employees were having trouble figuring out what exactly was going on.

I had found out a few weeks before all this drama (on Entrub) that I had been both "face fag'd & name-fag'd" on the 'net. True, I found out in the Thunderdome, but it was clear that the information WAS out there.

At the same time, my internet accounts (email, etc) were hacked several times. I spent a great deal of time (and $) on virus programs, and having people "repair" the bugs in my system. On hacker thought it was funny to draw a "smiley-face" on my desktop while I was online. (Everything has been documented, and reported.)

In May 2009, I had my fiance' moved in with me. And, that goodness he is with me. For a number of reasons.:thumbsup:

In June 2009, I was adviced " to stay away from ESMB, Entrub, and any other Anon group, online or in person." I was further told that "...Anons were a Terrorist Organization, and that they would only get me in trouble".

Usually, I would tell someone who offers me such advice to "get bent". I do what I want. (I am a stubborn American like that). *lol*

But the bullshyte from the City of Clearwater, the anonymous calls to the City for non-existant complaints (again, I was never in violation of any crime) took my attention. PLUS, my relationship with my fiance', and all the changes of setting-up a household together.

In December 2009, I was informed that there was a leak on my common wall with a neighbor. My unit was completely ripped-apart, the EPA kicked us out of the home (my home of 17 yrs) as a serious health risk. Black mold reached almost 6 ft in all of my walls. The health risk was serious, and we have been forced to relocate. The home is now abandoned, with the repairs being fought over by my homeowners' insurance, my former association, and my Father, who co-owns the property.

Please understand, I am NOT blaming the cult for the mold issue. I am however blaming them for the constant bullshyte "anonymous" complaints to the City for non-existant problems. :unsure:

My daughter, my second child, and I are estranged now. She has known about my strong feelings about the Co$ (anyone who reads my previous posts with get the backstory with my personal experiences with the cult & it's members). However, she works in a small office, owned & operated by cult members (gotta love those free backrubs & the "tech" her company employs).

And, despite it all, she decided that these are good people, the tech seems to work, and has taken sides with her "friends" that I am "misguided", and wrong about the cult.

So-now I am in an apartment, trying to deal with the legal issues of the villa (the City has suddenly stopped recieving complaints about my home, go figure).My fiance' & I are very, very happy (aside from current wicked headcolds). My son has left school and moved in with us. All of this makes for a happy household.

Anyway-that is what happened.

I am sorry I stayed away so long.

I <3 & missed you all.

Klidov :flowers:

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
Welcome back, Klidov. Sounds like life has been bullbaiting you. With a little help from the CoS.

Too bad about your daughter. Don't give up on her. Just feed her bits of relevant data here and there, but make sure you don't alienate her in the process.

Hope to be hearing more from you. :)

Carmel

Crusader
G'day matey, thanks for popping in and giving us the scoop.

Sorry to hear that it's not all been roses for ya and to hear about your daughter, but good to know that you're still alive and kicking and that you're happy with you're new beau!

Cheers! :)

Tiger Lily

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thanks for the update -- I had wondered about you on occasion. I sure hope things turn around for you soon. Glad you're back!

-TL :)

FinallyMe

Silver Meritorious Patron
THERE you are! KLidov, I'm SO sorry all that has happened to you - these idiots are unbelievable! I've thought about you several times, but figured life was going so well that you were busy creating wonderful things. Needless to say, I'm so sorry all that has happened to you, and I'm delighted to see you surviving - and fighting! Bless you!

uniquemand

Unbeliever
So glad to see you posting here again, Klidov. Black MOLD!!! Glad you are out of that house, even if the change was unwanted by you, I'm glad you're safe from that stuff. Catch up on the news of the Australian Inquiry! Lots of good things happening in the world of Scientology self-immolation.

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
klidov said:
In June 2009, I was adviced " to stay away from ESMB, Entrub, and any other Anon group, online or in person."

AFAIK, only a lawyer would say that.
And if you have retained a lawyer you should abide by their recommendations. I would.