What's new

Hello, I am a Scientologist...

I AM A SCIENTOLOGIST

Patron with Honors
I have been lurking for a long time and thought I should introduce myself.
I am a Scientologist and perfectly happy being one. I am active as a member and happy with how things are going.

I am not here to troll or enturbulate, maybe with a little communication we can set some things straight.

I AM A SCIENTOLOGIST

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
I am a Scientologist and perfectly happy being one. I am active as a member and happy with how things are going.

I am not here to troll or enturbulate, maybe with a little communication we can set some things straight.

I AM A SCIENTOLOGIST

Welcome.

What would you like to 'set straight' ... ?

:)

I AM A SCIENTOLOGIST

Patron with Honors
'Let's talk to a Scientologist...

My previous intro posting appeared for a moment and was gone.

I am a Scientologist and just want to introduce myself to the group.
I don't think I've broken any rules here have I? Perhaps the unspoken ones?

I AM A SCIENTOLOGIST

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Needs more of an expanded Non-E for me - give me more details and what is it that you wanna sort out.

Hope you come back soon.:)

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Your previous intro is just fine and I just replied to it - it's up for all the world to see.

We don't punish communicating here so keep going.

I AM A SCIENTOLOGIST

Are we going to start with more introduction info, such as how long you have been a scientologist and where you are on the bridge? It would also help to know if you have ever been on staff.

Mystic

Crusader

I AM A SCIENTOLOGIST

No, you are not a "SCIENTOLOGIST". You are a human being, an incarnate spiritual being and to pretend the "I AM A SCIENTOLOGIST' you must daily self-implant and contaminate your own mind with various spewings from Lips Hubbard.

You will eventually evolve completely out of this whether it be 5, 50 or 500 years. Lies do not persist.

There, it's all straight now.

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
To find your own posts quickly: There's a nifty little 'My Posts' button up in the title bar on the page. It's only there when you're logged in obviously.

:yes:

I AM A SCIENTOLOGIST

Patron with Honors
Thanks folks

I have been in Scientology for several years and I have been on staff for a period and public for a longer period.

I am pretty aware of the climate of opinion about Scientology right now and of the opinions held in general by this group of ex members etc.

I can understand many of those opinions and views even though I do not agree with them. I have a very high regard for my fellow Scientologists and in the main they are very good people.

I have seen some people come into the religion and leave. I have seen others who have overtly and covertly created havoc and eventually leave or get kicked out. But mostly the people there are there for the right reasons - to sort out their lives and help others.

When I came across Scientology I knew that I had found something very important and transforming. I used it to sort out my shit and have helped others to do the same.

Approached honestly and with good intentions, Scientology can and does help people. Personally I love it.

Mystic

Crusader
My previous intro posting appeared for a moment and was gone.

I am a Scientologist and just want to introduce myself to the group.
I don't think I've broken any rules here have I? Perhaps the unspoken ones?

I AM A SCIENTOLOGIST

I still see the original posting:

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?p=363088#post363088

If you are who and what you say, welcome. And you might find us a bit suspicious as occasionally an OSA needing some stats will come in and post some trivia as their first action, often never to be heard from again.