HELLO OSA ANZO

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by Sir Facer, Sep 8, 2008.

View Users: View Users
  1. Sir Facer

Sir Facer Patron with Honors

Hi there OSA,
    Wow, how worried you must be at OSA, especially OSA ANZO. I just keep hearing about all the ANZO EX-Scios that are comming out. Whats even funnier is we are all still so connected and we keep getting fed more data from the inside, right under your noses:thumbsup: Time to work harder guys:confused2: before DM:angry: starts to put you all in the SP room or if your lucky the RPF (which is so organised & well run in ANZO).....bet thats got you thinkning:whistling: Oh by the way I think its so funny how you have not got a clue whos in & whos out. OSA taught us well on invest, only difference is we actually sleep, eat well and get heaps & heaps of Lib days... :happydance: Any way have a good week and try and get your stats up fellas...:dancer: PS:we will have a party for ya :party:

2. Good twin

Good twin Floater

Man you Aussies really are hard core SPs!:thumbsup:

3. Emma

Emma Mother of Dragons Administrator

Something tells me Vicky & Virginia have some sleepness nights ahead. :D

4. Panda Termint

Panda Termint Cabal Of One

:stickpoke:

5. Good twin

Good twin Floater

The birthday game winner is ANZO!

:winner:

Number one in Escaped Scientologists!

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

6. Emma

Emma Mother of Dragons Administrator

And to think.....

All these people know all sorts of other people, and some of these people are still on lines, dissafecting others on lines.....who in turn tell their friends.

It isn't looking good for ANZO :coolwink:

7. Carmel

Carmel Crusader

GO gorgeous GO!!!
    :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

8. Lee_from_phx

Lee_from_phx Patron with Honors

Best of all, the response from the cult will be so psychotic that they'll lose even more slaves.

I think one of the most effective enemies of Scientology has always been the cult itself. For every action taken that hurts others, the damage done to itself is at least as great, if not greater.

9. Iknowtoomuch

Iknowtoomuch Gold Meritorious Patron

You guys and gals are doing a wonderful job!
    I'm waiting to hear of the first org to close down. :thumbsup:

10. Axiom142

Axiom142 Gold Meritorious Patron

Talk about kicking someone when they are down!

You Aussies are heartless. :melodramatic:

Over here, we would feel sorry for OSA and help them out. :eyeroll:

Keep up the good work! :thumbsup:

Axiom142

11. Mrs Pattycake

Mrs Pattycake Patron with Honors

Us Aussies are a pretty unruley bunch. Once we are pissed off there is no holding back. We need to ensure our "cousins" in the other great southern continent ( the South Africans ) are experiencing the same wins - especially if that's where DM plans his escape - hey fellow ANZOITES any of you been in commwith our buddies from over there ?

12. SchwimmelPuckel

SchwimmelPuckel Genuine Meatball

Looks like the intire ANZO OSA staff are moles! - The org is only holding together coz' they aren't aware that they are moles all of 'em.. So they keep up appearances!

:omg:

13. Zinjifar

Zinjifar Banned

You misunderstand!!!

It's the Evil Transcriptionists!!!!!!

Zinj

14. Panda Termint

Panda Termint Cabal Of One

:lol: Schwimmy,
    That's even funnier than you meant it to be!
    Aussies have a particular colloquial usage for the word "mole"... so yes, it could be said that OSA ANZO are a bunch of moles! :clapping:

15. EP - Ethics Particle

EP - Ethics Particle Gold Meritorious Patron

A question of nomenclature...

Is ignorance bliss? :confused2: Nah, I gotta ask 'cause I don't know and you are mostly asleep down there anyway right now...

Is a "mole" similar to a "trouser worm? :omg: Just askin...:blush: :p

Roy/EP

16. Wisened One

Wisened One Crusader

Come on over to THIS side, OSA ANZO! The water's fiiine! :coolwink:

17. thetanic

thetanic Gold Meritorious Patron

And we have a pool!

18. Wisened One

Wisened One Crusader

LOL, well, whenever they get tired of little to no pay, no sleep, no good food, no libs, no FUN....they'll leave. It's just a matter of time..

19. EP - Ethics Particle

EP - Ethics Particle Gold Meritorious Patron

In life, timing is everything!

Any still "in" who leave in the next couple of weeks could be recovered enough to join up here and rendevous in VEGAS! :clap: :happydance:

GTFO NOW! :nervous: :omg: :yes: Avoid the rush later. :clap:

The Ethics Particle's End Phenomena: Roy :buzzin: :dancer: :hattip: :party:

20. Stan D'Teque

Stan D'Teque Patron with Honors

Foot Bullets?

I'd like to tell you a few funny stories about OSA ANZO - but I can't JUST YET!!! Let me just say they aren't so much shooting themselves in the feet right now as letting off tactical nuclear weapons under each of their collective toenails. For the info of our northern cousins, there are no moles here - what Panda referred to were "Molls" so ....

To give you an example of what's happening down here, the Executive Director of the local Co$ school in Sydney is going to be the ED of the Sydney org!!!!! Replacing the current one (who, with her husband, have made their $cio Bridge money selling real estate) and she will become the full-time... you guessed it... Ideal Org salesperson!!!!! And this is being promoted!!!! There's virually NO delivery of services but OSA are trying to find out who are them (those who are still under control and contributing to Lil Davey Jones's retirement fund) and who are us. OSA, we aren't the enemies - look in your own Church and see what's going on there!!! Roll on the Ship of Fools.