What's new

Hello to All Who Just Watched Going Clear! :wave:

MissWog

Silver Meritorious Patron
Is this baby wog ????

SO cute! :yes:
Yes and thank you for asking! What a perfect set up you have given me lotus, this little manis the reason I have not seen the movie (still paused on my ROKU)

Jack always goes down at 7-7:30 but ohhhhh no! Not tonight! I even tried to get him to watch Going Clear with me and he crawled off the bed.. By the time he settled down and fell asleep the movie was 55+ minutes into .. So now, it's nearly 2am, I feel like a 29yr old living without comments, wondering how I drank only one bottle of wine!

Again, thank you for asking!

Free Being Me

Crusader
MB has a good heart. He's just never been a target of mine and I didn't want him to be denied of that experience. :biggrin:

BTW I've been watching the 7th season of Mad Men which of course co-stars your avatar.

I know Elisabeth Moss is a Scilon, so from now on she will always be Peggy.

MB definitely has his heart in the right place. Speaking out against $cientology? You betcha! If I "disconnected" from people disagreeing with me (and vice versa) then there's no point coming here. There wouldn't be anyone to talk with. LOL. MB is going find that out real fast when he's blocked the entire board. LOL. It must be a $cio hangover type of thing needing "full compliance & agreement" or be shunned.

It's not as though two people disagreeing can't be friends. :duh:

Last edited:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
For the record.. This photo was taken at 4pm TODAY!! That was 13hrs ago, for all you folks struggling with the time zones :bigcry: someone needs to blow his nose!

Had a rough day!

With the nose and chocolate :biggrin:
But still so cute baby! :yes:

JustSheila

Crusader
Do you have a vaporiser, MissWog?

Cheap solution for getting a little ún that's congested to breathe and sleep easier. A tiny bit of Vaporub or tea tree oil in it does wonders (and even works on sick birds!)

MissWog

MB has a good heart. He's just never been a target of mine and I didn't want him to be denied of that experience. :biggrin:

BTW I've been watching the 7th season of Mad Men which of course co-stars your avatar.

I know Elisabeth Moss is a Scilon, so from now on she will always be Peggy to me.
Don't get me started on Peggy! Bitch kills me! She doesn't have a Twitter.. God I love her sooooo much!

Okay, ok, ok, but how WIERD is it that Mathew Weiner's sister does all those Tony Ortega interviews, and Tory and Mark Bunker.. On her LipTv channel????

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Jack always goes down at 7-7:30 but ohhhhh no! Not tonight! I even tried to get him to watch Going Clear with me and he crawled off the bed..

Despite he refused to watch the evil cult documentary
I have no worry that he will never ever put a foot in an org :biggrin:

I can imagine momy wog taking a walk on Fort Harrisson boardwalk with baby wog

''baby - you see this hotel - this is not a hotel - this is a dangerous mafia cult - you hear me ??? This is not a hotel - this is not a hotel - this is a dangerous place of lunatics $camologists, you never enter , you hear me ???

now

I will count and you will wake up at 1
5 -4- 3- 2- 1- wake up!

Baby tell momy what his buidding is - and tell momy - would you like to come in ????''

mockingbird

I just saw that we have 36 guests . Do you guys want to recommend any threads or books or anything to them !?

I hope they stick around and come back - especially if they are under the radar !!!:clap:

Thank you for coming . Despite any squabbles or J & D it is about a thousand times better here than in the terrorist mind control cult Scientology !!!:yes::omg:

MissWog

Do you have a vaporiser, MissWog?

Cheap solution for getting a little ún that's congested to breathe and sleep easier. A tiny bit of Vaporub or tea tree oil in it does wonders (and even works on sick birds!)
We are in south Florida.. His nose is just running.. It's spring and I'm blowing my nose at 2am in 70degree weather.. No joke, it's funky pollen here..at least back in Virginia the pollen was yellow!

Btw, I've given up on spell check, so don't judge me!

Jack is fine! You see the pool he is standing next too? And the black all around his mouth? That's charcoal for a BBQ.. He and his girlfriend decided to break into her daddy's smoker today.. Honestly, it was hysterical .. Here is another shot
image.jpg

JustSheila

Crusader
We are in south Florida.. His nose is just running.. It's spring and I'm blowing my nose at 2am in 70degree weather.. No joke, it's funky pollen here..at least back in Virginia the pollen was yellow!

Btw, I've given up on spell check, so don't judge me!

Jack is fine! You see the pool he is standing next too? And the black all around his mouth? That's charcoal for a BBQ.. He and his girlfriend decided to break into her daddy's smoker today.. Honestly, it was hysterical .. Here is another shot
View attachment 9973

SOOOO Cute! I just want to pick them up and hug them and squeeze them (and keep a cloth on my shoulder so the snot and charcoal doesn't get on my blouse) :biggrin:

Uh! Pollen! Allergies! I get them. Yuk. Ah well, should be over in a week or two.

MissWog

Despite he refused to watch the evil cult documentary
I have no worry that he will never ever put a foot in an org :biggrin:

I can imagine momy wog taking a walk on Fort Harrisson boardwalk with baby wog
Lotus,
True story, I looked at my husband and said "little sea-orger doesn't like the Entheta Mommy's spreading"

20min later he was down another 30minkater I was singing We Stand Tall.. And now I'm just drunk enough to remember and too drunk to drive..

Oh oh look over here.. Another cute baby photo {{{{just like Scientology, it's all an illusion}}}}

hahahaha I am kinda funny sometimes (pat back smiley)
image.jpg

mockingbird

Holy shit !!! I just checked and we have 51 members and 875 guests!!! I should try to look my prettiest !!!:coolwink:

How many guests are new or lurkers !? Let us give them our best welcome !!! What do you guys think we should say ? What do you wish someone said to you first ?

MissWog

Holy shit !!! I just checked and we have 51 members and 875 guests!!! I should try to look my prettiest !!!:coolwink:

How many guests are new or lurkers !? Let us give them our best welcome !!! What do you guys think we should say ? What do you wish someone said to you first ?
Great post and great question!

What do I wish they had said to me first?
Hello and thanks for taking the time to create a username/handle

What did and do members here say? Exactly that.. Although, I am not as responsive as I once was.

Soooo well, Hello 875 guests.. What's your flavor? What brings you here? Got a story? Got a story but don't think it's good enough, I bet it is! Got an itch that lead you here to scratch? Years on post? Years on staff? Or family that makes you baff?

Come one and come all! This is the support your soul does call
xoxo

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Just finished watching the HBO documentary a few minutes ago.

My message to lurkers. . .

Untitled-22-1.jpg

If you watched "GOING CLEAR--SCIENTOLOGY & THE PRISON OF BELIEF" and you still are thinking of checking out Scientology, remember that approximately 99% of the people like yourself (who once upon a time tried Scientology over the past 65 years) left it unhappily, because it didn't work. And for other reasons far worse.

However, if nothing will deter you from wanting to try out the rides in Dr. Hubbard's cult entertainment theme park, go for it! You might be one of the lucky 1% who doesn't go bankrupt and/or insane.

Last edited:

MissWog

Just finished watching the HBO documentary a few minutes ago.

My message to lurkers. . .

If you watched "GOING CLEAR--SCIENTOLOGY & THE PRISON OF BELIEF" and you still are thinking of checking out Scientology, remember that approximately 99% of the people like yourself (who once upon a time tried Scientology over the past 65 years) left it unhappily, because it didn't work.

However, if nothing will deter you wanting to try out the rides in Dr. Hubbard's cult theme park, go for it! You might be one of the lucky 1% who claims to not have gone bankrupt or insane.
Where you been all my night! Some cheap motel with HBO!? Sea Org girls gone wild showing their shins & calves? FML, it is 4am I drank a bottle of pinto & a flat tire.. Good night HH, wish I had shared a few threads with you xoxo, Miss

HelluvaHoax!

Where you been all my night! Some cheap motel with HBO!? Sea Org girls gone wild showing their shins & calves? FML, it is 4am I drank a bottle of pinto & a flat tire.. Good night HH, wish I had shared a few threads with you xoxo, Miss

LOLOL

Yeah, didn't get home til late tonight. Just finished watching the documentary and then headed right over to join the party here on ESMB.

DAMN! Party is at a low tide....hahaha.

A lof the the regular crew here seems to have gone home already, others are draped all over the furniture drunk or passed out.

And I just checked the fridge and you people drank my six-pack!!!!! And it was clearly labeled with a note that read:

"PROPERTY OF HH!
DO NOT DRINK MY BEERS!
ANYONE WHO DRINKS MY BEERS WILL
SUFFER BAD KARMA, GET PNEUMONIA, DIE, ET AL"

MissWog, I know you got bombed on wine, but if you saw anyone drinking my MEST beers on this planet, you need to write a KR!

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Just popping back in here to comment on a couple of things:

1) FYI, on twitter there were quite a few tweets asking in disappointment why one thing or another was not included in the documentary - For example: 'Why didn't they mention Shelly Miscavige?' 'No mention of the Lisa McPherson death???' .... there were a variety of these and I realized that these were understandable disappointments. The problem was that there just wasn't enough time to fit in all the very real and historically important things that drove so many of us to speak up.

My response tweet to these was along the lines of "There's just too much evil in Scientology to fit into a 2 hr documentary. Maybe a #GoingClear II?

2) It would be nice if we regulars could all try extra hard keep this thread on topic and without arguments derailing it. Just say'in since the topic here is : Hello to All Who Just Watched Going Clear! :wave:

3) Welcome lurkers! :thumbsup:

HelluvaHoax!

--snipped--
My response tweet to these was along the lines of "There's just too much evil in Scientology to fit into a 2 hr documentary. Maybe a #GoingClear II?

:clapping::clapping: EXACTLY! :clapping::clapping:

At one time, I was particularly fascinated with how Hitler's evil rose to power, conquered so much and then collapsed so ignominiously. I had seen a rather large number of documentaries on the subject but somehow,my appetite was never sated.

Then I saw that there was a 26 part documentary series called "THE WORLD AT WAR", each segment being 1 hour long. I got ahold of all 26 and started watching it.

26 hours later (plus the time here and there to make snacks) I finished it. Non-stop evil Nazi-Fest!

That was about the right amount of time and I felt: "Oh, okay, that pretty much satisfies my need to know WTF happened".

26.....that's probably about the number of hours a series on Scientology would require to lay out and expose the treacherous design of Herr Hubbard's diabolical plan to enslave the world.

Last edited:

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hello. Today I watched Going Clear: Scientology and the Prison of Belief.

I was in scientology for 20 years. I am in my 7th year of working my way out of the installed phobias, the black and white thinking, and the mess my life became due to my years in the cult.

I loved the way the documentary was constructed. It's a huge subject to tackle. A fine piece of work, capturing what being a scientologist is really like. It is, by far, the best documentary I've seen on the subject - and I've watched them all as part of my recovery.

It is a very layered documentary - there is a lot in it. People who have never been exposed to the cult are being introduced to some very serious, very real, aspects of cult life. As an ex-scientologist, it brought back a lot of memories of what it was like to live in a cult bubble and be truly devoted to Hubbard's strange ideas. The depictions of the e-meter and the euphoric feelings around e-meter auditing (counselling) triggered me a little, and I felt tinges of old shame flicker deep inside.

I was very moved by the ex-scientologists in the documentary. I sat here, nodding, saying "yeah, I know what you mean. I know exactly what you mean."

It has been a big day and it's going to take me a while to process all that the documentary presents - and represents.

I feel throwing my arms into the air and roaring from a mountain top "I feel heard! I feel a fresh sense of vindication."

My sincerest thanks and love to all involved in the making of this documentary. From my heart to yours, may we all find peace.

I do not know what else to say. I feel utterly inarticulate. I can't seem to string sentences together or find anything funny to say. I think I just need to be quiet and still.

Tonight I just wish I had not wasted most of my adult life in the cult of scientology. Tomorrow I'll dust myself off, get back up, and keep walking further into my new life. It does get easier, I promise.

Sassy

Patron Meritorious
What was that sound?

Oh....it's the sound of a fork being stuck in Tom Cruise's career.

Look forward to your talk show circuit promoting the next MI movie ol' boy.

:lol:

And let's see how those press interviews for his next MI film will go. The journalists are either going to be told they cannot ask him about the HBO doc, or they'll ask & if so, I cannot WAIT to see what he will answer. Either way, it'll be talked about and I have a feeling the issue will overshadow anything to do with his film. :thumbsup::happydance::duh: