Hello to all

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Xenu Xenu Xenu, May 14, 2019.

View Users: View Users
  1. Xenu Xenu Xenu

Xenu Xenu Xenu Patron with Honors

Greetings to you all. I am not sure just what to say about all of this. I suspect that it has all been said before much better than I could ever say. I have some idea about this experience. I too was in Scientology. I never really saw much abuse in my little corner of the Scientology world but from what I know about the people I met and knew in Scientology and the attitudes of Scientologists, well, no horror story from an ex Sea Org member surprises me. I believe every word about the abuses. By the time I found out what a fraud it all was, a lot of what puzzled me previously started to make sense. Yes, Scientology certainly does suck.

I guess I just don't like cults and Scientology in particular. I hope to enjoy my time with all of you. I like to think that I understand most of you and I like to think that I am one of you. Peace.

• Like Like x 5
    • Thanks Thanks x 5
    • List
  2. Enthetan

Enthetan Master of Disaster

Welcome!

3. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

Hey Xenu! Welcome!

I remember you from Incident II. :D

:welcome2:

4. Xenu Xenu Xenu

Yes, that was me. You don't have to be so formal though. You don't have to call me by my surname. You can just call me Xenu.

[​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  5. Dotey OT

Dotey OT Patron with Honors

WELCOME X3 !!

6. screamer2

screamer2 Idiot Bastardson

Er... Could it be spelled Z-E-M-U?

Nice avatar. Should have a pinker tinge to it, though it's still pretty nice.

Welcome here.

7. Exesso

Exesso Bitter Apostate

Welcome to the fringe of the internet full of us bitter apostates!

8. Xenu Xenu Xenu

It is my pleasure and honor to be among all of you who have been through this horrible thing and lived to tell about it.

[​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  9. guanoloco

guanoloco As-Wased

Welcome! And a bunch of J&D posts! You're in good company.