Help The Aftermath Foundation distribute information cards about leaving Scientology

Discussion in 'Breaking and Major News about Scientology' started by CommunicatorIC, Jul 11, 2018.

View Users: View Users
  1. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter

Help The Aftermath Foundation distribute information cards about leaving Scientology.

Want to help The Aftermath Foundation [@AftermathFdn] distribute these cards in places near Scientology orgs, or places Scientologists are likely to go? Email them at: volunteer@theaftermathfoundation.org

https://twitter.com/AftermathFdn/status/1016721298255253504

[​IMG]

If you receive mail from the Church of Scientology, please take the opportunity to respond with their business reply envelopes with information about the The Aftermath Foundation [@AftermathFdn]. They will help people who want to leave Scientology.

https://twitter.com/AftermathFdn/status/1016816956031295489

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 11, 2018
  2. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

I love this idea!

How do I get onto their mailing list? :D

3. dchoiceisalwaysrs

dchoiceisalwaysrs Gold Meritorious Patron

You probably still are on their mailing list. Just contact the occupants of all your old addresses and ask if they will save all scientology mail addressed to you and then you can pick it up while talking to them about what they thought of the Aftermath series. Be sure to use a large recycling truck to pick up that waste.
    How $ per ton these days is a load of paper to be recycled?

You could also go to local orgs and ask the droves of scientologists entering and exiting the joint if they have any free prepaid return address envelopes because you have years of unanswered questions and you want to complete your 'area confusion' project.

4. IWantOffThisTrain

IWantOffThisTrain Eternal Optimist

I hope lots of people put them in the return envelopes, not only will the be seen by SeaOrg members but co$ will be charged for each envelope that is returned.

Im a very petty person.

5. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

6. FoTi

FoTi Crusader